Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-12-2011, 08:48 AM #64
kenny232
xtremefreak

kenny232 is playing at Living Legends V
kenny232 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
kenny232 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
For anyone not making the trek to Red Dawn, sunday out at xtreme, world cup airball field layout will be up to play. shoudl be fun and cheep paint.

***Lucky F**king Charms***
kenny232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-13-2011, 02:00 PM #65
Trav2029
I Bring The Rain!!!

Trav2029 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Trav2029 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Dec 11th we will be heading to the Wacky game guys also make sure you have added yourself to the facebook page thanks everyone
Old 11-24-2011, 10:01 PM #66
thamaddahatta

thamaddahatta owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
kenny good posting my dude
Old 03-16-2012, 05:11 PM #67
thamaddahatta

Were looking for some new blood If you love the sport of paintball dont care if its speedball , weekend warrior , mil-sim what ever , semi or pump. WANT TO PLAY AT ONE OF THE GREATEST EVENTS PERIOD D-DAY THEN WE WANT YOU COME BE APART OF ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING TEAMS IN THE NATION . IF YOU LIVE IN THE STL AREA COME JOIN THE MIGHTY STL 3RA .
Old 03-18-2012, 08:50 AM #68
samo46
3rd reich paintball army

samo46 is playing at Living Legends III
samo46 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
samo46 is for the Gunfight
I Will Be There!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2012, 09:51 AM #69
cap61

Scenario game May 4-6

If you guys have never played at Smakzone here in Southeast Missouri, you should come out to his game coming up! Over 200 acres of hills and boulders, 4 forts to defend( 1 will have 2 towers in it with 1 already completed) plus 1 fort is on the otherside of a lake levee! It is located 5 miles from Sam A. Baker State park(a great place to camp) or there is onsite basic camping. Should be close to 300 players the way it sounds! Tons of natural cover to use, plus 1 hill he calls Mordor! Big rocks! He has a FB page if you haven't been there before. Basically a little over an 1 hour west of Cape Girardeau just off HWY 67 on the St. Francis River! Check it out!
cap61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:54 AM #70
cap61

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap61 View Post
If you guys have never played at Smakzone here in Southeast Missouri, you should come out to his game coming up! Over 200 acres of hills and boulders, 4 forts to defend( 1 will have 2 towers in it with 1 already completed) plus 1 fort is on the otherside of a lake levee! It is located 5 miles from Sam A. Baker State park(a great place to camp) or there is onsite basic camping. Should be close to 300 players the way it sounds! Tons of natural cover to use, plus 1 hill he calls Mordor! Big rocks! He has a FB page if you haven't been there before. Basically a little over an 1 hour west of Cape Girardeau just off HWY 67 on the St. Francis River! Check it out!
Forgot to mention our team is Semo Velocity( on Facebook) and we should have around 10 players of our own coming.
Old 03-18-2012, 10:16 AM #71
LION_DOG
RN

LION_DOG donated to help Peyton Trent
LION_DOG owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
LION_DOG supports Bob Gurnsey
LION_DOG posts videos on PbNation
Which guy are you from semo velocity? I am trying to figure out who belongs to which user name on here.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:29 AM #72
Idoites
MasterOfSockPuppets

I'm on the fence about going (to Smakzone), but if my buddy in Perryville goes: so will I.
Idoites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:30 PM #73
cap61

Semo Velocity

Quote:
Originally Posted by LION_DOG View Post
Which guy are you from semo velocity? I am trying to figure out who belongs to which user name on here.
My son is actually the captain with his best friend. Chris Palmer and Jared Houchins. Chris kind of heads up the scenario side of the team, and Jared is more speedball. They both play both. We have a mix of interests on the team as far as which to play. I believe we will have around 10 players going to Smakzone. Check it out and if you guys have any questions, shout out on facebook(on there more) and we will help all we can! Heard the other day there are some guys coming from Colorado to the event in May! My name is Cliff Palmer (Red Dog), also on FB. Good luck with your team!!
Old 03-25-2012, 01:49 PM #74
thamaddahatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by LION_DOG View Post
Contact the third reich springfield thread.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:47 AM #75
HaWtDog123
Sundays

HaWtDog123 supports Team VICIOUS
HaWtDog123 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
How active is the Stl chapter/division? Just curious looking to maybe join a scenario team when I get home.
HaWtDog123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:38 PM #76
thamaddahatta

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaWtDog123 View Post
How active is the Stl chapter/division? Just curious looking to maybe join a scenario team when I get home.
we strong and still growing pm me if interested.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:14 PM #77
HOTWHEELHATCH

STL is a fresh new group of guys on the team. They have been working hard all winter to get ready for their first full season with us. Every new player helps add character and backbone to an already amazing group of players! Any questions... Just p.m. me your number... I can get in touch with you . Thanks for looking!!
PROUD OKLAHOMA D-DAY VETERAN.....German 90th Artillery Unit Commander...........Team Captain of the Third Reich Paintball Army...... sponsored by Karnage / Avid / Hammerhead Barrels / ValkenLaser Engraving by www.paintballer187.com
HOTWHEELHATCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:08 PM #78
HaWtDog123
Sundays

HaWtDog123 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTWHEELHATCH View Post
STL is a fresh new group of guys on the team. They have been working hard all winter to get ready for their first full season with us. Every new player helps add character and backbone to an already amazing group of players! Any questions... Just p.m. me your number... I can get in touch with you . Thanks for looking!!
I got in contact with themadhatta, thank you though. If I had a phone number to give you I would. I'm going to stay in touch, until I get off title 10 orders. Then I will be MORE then happy to meet up with you guys and play some ball.
HaWtDog123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:35 PM #79
Trav2029
I Bring The Rain!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaWtDog123 View Post
I got in contact with themadhatta, thank you though. If I had a phone number to give you I would. I'm going to stay in touch, until I get off title 10 orders. Then I will be MORE then happy to meet up with you guys and play some ball.
HI name is Travor everyone calls me Jersey. I run the STL chapter for Mr. Smitty I will message you on Facebook
Old 05-02-2012, 01:40 AM #80
Trav2029
I Bring The Rain!!!

This weekend coming up 3RA will be out in force at Wacky east come check us out if anyone in the STL area is looking for a scenario team to play for game is $20 for reg and byop.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:11 AM #81
LION_DOG
RN

LION_DOG donated to help Peyton Trent
LION_DOG owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
LION_DOG supports Bob Gurnsey
LION_DOG posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by cap61 View Post
My son is actually the captain with his best friend. Chris Palmer and Jared Houchins. Chris kind of heads up the scenario side of the team, and Jared is more speedball. They both play both. We have a mix of interests on the team as far as which to play. I believe we will have around 10 players going to Smakzone. Check it out and if you guys have any questions, shout out on facebook(on there more) and we will help all we can! Heard the other day there are some guys coming from Colorado to the event in May! My name is Cliff Palmer (Red Dog), also on FB. Good luck with your team!!
Well U know you Cliff, hopfully I wont end up shooting you over and over saturday like I did last year at king of the hill.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:49 PM #82
TheMMPaintball
Freestyle

TheMMPaintball plays in the PSP
TheMMPaintball plays in the APPA D4 division
TheMMPaintball has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
TheMMPaintball supports Empire
Im pretty interested do you guys do airball aswell. I usually play at RiverSplat
TheMMPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:00 AM #83
HOTWHEELHATCH

We mainly play Scenario...however several of our members play speed ball on their own teams (High N Mighty,Victorious Secret) We practice a mix of woods ball,speed ball, and scenario tactics. We are a fast paced team that places heavy emphasis on taking objectives and communicating well to secure points
PROUD OKLAHOMA D-DAY VETERAN.....German 90th Artillery Unit Commander...........Team Captain of the Third Reich Paintball Army...... sponsored by Karnage / Avid / Hammerhead Barrels / ValkenLaser Engraving by www.paintballer187.com
Old 05-09-2012, 11:17 PM #84
HOTWHEELHATCH

Oklahoma D-Day

OKLAHOMA DDAY......EVERYONE GET REGISTERED BY THE 12th IF YOU ARE USING TEAM DISCOUNT!!! FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS ON THE OTHER POSTS ON FACEBOOK....OR CALL YOUR CO or XO!!!!
ReplyRegional Ups