Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2011, 12:29 AM #43
NeCanes
TBO
 
NeCanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: MA
NeCanes plays in the PSP
NeCanes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NeCanes plays in the APPA D4 division
NeCanes is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
It was only a good move because of ollie and his snake coaches mental lapse. If he got shot (which he should) have no one would be saying what a good move that was. Now I don't like both teams but the push by jrab needed to be done and ended up working out for them and they took advantage of dynastys mental mistakes. Russians played well but I think dynasty gave it away
NeCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-27-2011, 04:48 AM #44
AlexMoran
All That Is Man
 
AlexMoran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Louis
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxBadMagikxX View Post
I saw that. I am not a huge fan of Ollie but I have to give him credit for that. He showed respect when it was deserved. Hell Jrab should pat himself on the back for that one.
Ollie is one of the nicest guys on the planet. Im SO pissed I missed this finals. I had a ride up and everything... FML and being in a band
__________________
"Originally posted by B*rock
Ps I'm kicking you in the bobo Derek!! "
"Originally posted by TheSquirrelMaster
I'll post some pics of myself after a workout and I'll turn you gay. "

All Original Rock and Roll
AlexMoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:48 AM #45
Enderle
 
 
Enderle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Eight Six Oh
Enderle is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeCanes View Post
It was only a good move because of ollie and his snake coaches mental lapse. If he got shot (which he should) have no one would be saying what a good move that was. Now I don't like both teams but the push by jrab needed to be done and ended up working out for them and they took advantage of dynastys mental mistakes. Russians played well but I think dynasty gave it away
I think that was a partial goof on mike hinman's part- along with the two dynasty players in the insert dorito and dorito corner. Looks like when j rab actually ran past em (i think he shot them as he was running past them as well according to Mr. Marshall) they were both looking the other way- the entire middle of the field was open since Oliver was looking to bump out of the snake insert. I also wonder if Oliver noticed the flag wasn't on the pole when he ran into the snake...
It's a shame to see that lack of field/match awareness out of Dynasty, it's not like they don't know there's like 20 seconds left to the game- of COURSE they're gonna go for the ninja hang, and of COURSE it would be j rab.
Along with a little luck and absolutely PERFECT timing j rab def definitely earned it for the Russians. I bet Dynasty won't let something like that happen again lol
__________________
Enderle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:48 AM #46
cslguy
 
 
cslguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
that video was awesome!!! i actually didnt notice yesterday that ollie was moving to snake when justin hung the flag!! but other people are asking who else was left for dynasty whe nthat happened?? i not sure but was mesa left???
cslguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:34 AM #47
Phant0m Chief
~[{Pete}]~#12
 
Phant0m Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Philly *215*
Phant0m Chief plays in the PSP
Phant0m Chief owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Phant0m Chief plays in the APPA D4 division
Jrab Was Amazinggg
__________________
Vindictive
Phant0m Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:53 AM #48
iMPy512
703
 
iMPy512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: 703
 has been a member for 10 years
iMPy512 supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckfrenzy View Post
Forget J Rab, who bunkers someone in a one on one? Beridnikov, that's who.
In sudden death OT with just a few balls he found on the ground. Most epic move of the event.
iMPy512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:31 PM #49
Enderle
 
 
Enderle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Eight Six Oh
Enderle is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by cslguy View Post
that video was awesome!!! i actually didnt notice yesterday that ollie was moving to snake when justin hung the flag!! but other people are asking who else was left for dynasty whe nthat happened?? i not sure but was mesa left???
looked like Ryan at the dorito insert, maybe yosh or one of the new guys in the corner- fraige was the one who got shot out of snake
__________________
Enderle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:25 PM #50
??11??
"Big gay Al"
 
??11??'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
??11?? plays in the PSP
??11?? owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
??11?? plays in the APPA D2 division
??11?? has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enderle View Post
I think that was a partial goof on mike hinman's part- along with the two dynasty players in the insert dorito and dorito corner. Looks like when j rab actually ran past em (i think he shot them as he was running past them as well according to Mr. Marshall) they were both looking the other way- the entire middle of the field was open since Oliver was looking to bump out of the snake insert. I also wonder if Oliver noticed the flag wasn't on the pole when he ran into the snake...
It's a shame to see that lack of field/match awareness out of Dynasty, it's not like they don't know there's like 20 seconds left to the game- of COURSE they're gonna go for the ninja hang, and of COURSE it would be j rab.
Along with a little luck and absolutely PERFECT timing j rab def definitely earned it for the Russians. I bet Dynasty won't let something like that happen again lol

Ollie got shot by jrab thats why he got so tight and started to dive in the snake.
__________________
Professor!!.. Lava!!.. Hot!!
Minions: 2006- 2011
Dynasty 2:2011-2012
Philly Energy 2013-
??11?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:35 PM #51
egoballer2010
Egoballer2010
 
egoballer2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Middleburg, FL
egoballer2010 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
egoballer2010 plays in the APPA D5 division
Dont forget that last dynasty player getting shot by the gun with hardly any paint.... Luck was def on RL's side but it was a great final all the way around
egoballer2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 04:31 PM #52
Dagger8805
Diagnosed Tri-Polar
 
Dagger8805's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Baltimore, MD
Dagger8805 plays in the APPA beginner division
Dagger8805 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ??11?? View Post
Ollie got shot by jrab thats why he got so tight and started to dive in the snake.
Certainly looked like he took one to me as well. You see a break right before he runs, i think he even flinched a bit.
__________________
"Originally posted by martix_agent: wrestling knee pads is something i've not though about. where would I go to get those? Those would definitely be made for rubbing against the ground and taking a pounding."
Dagger8805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 04:43 PM #53
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER
 
WillyW0nka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
WillyW0nka is a Supporting Member
WillyW0nka plays in the PSP
WillyW0nka supports our troops
WillyW0nka plays in the APPA D4 division
I wouldn't be surprised if they were ALL shot already, both teams.
WillyW0nka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:00 PM #54
neweraballer76
40oz Casualty
 
neweraballer76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: 618
Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeCanes View Post
If he got shot (which he should) have no one would be saying what a good move that was.
Well.... Yeah. But that's like saying if so and so didnt make that catch then it wouldnt have been a good catch. No crap. Good moves happen because the guy didnt get shot on the way. Dumb statment.
__________________
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Just hit the Eastside of the LBC on a mission trying to find Mr. Warren G.

DIRTLIFE REUNION TOUR - If you got a obscure (and cheap) tournament, we'll ****in be there.
neweraballer76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:01 PM #55
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER
 
WillyW0nka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
WillyW0nka is a Supporting Member
WillyW0nka plays in the PSP
WillyW0nka supports our troops
WillyW0nka plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by neweraballer76 View Post
Well.... Yeah. But that's like saying if so and so didnt make that catch then it wouldnt have been a good catch. No crap. Good moves happen because the guy didnt get shot on the way. Dumb statment.
Haha exactly
WillyW0nka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump