Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-26-2011, 09:51 AM #1
ChaseR

9.6V battery on original defiant.

Anyone know If I can use those 9.6v batteries from Kingman? I have a **** load of those spyder batteries so can anyone think of a reason why I wouldn't be able to?

I posted this in the bob long forum too which is apparently not the way to do it.
ChaseR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:17 AM #2
Evil

Evil is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
I dont see why you couldnt. Most 9volt batteries test out well above 9 volts brand new so the 9.6 will make no difference. I personally prefer to use Lithium medical grade 9volts as they last 3x as long as a regular 9volt, they also test out at ~11.4 volts new.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:17 PM #3
ChaseR

yeah I ended up taking the chance and sticking it in there.. I even put one in my Rainmaker and two of them in my 12V revvy.

excellent.. I think on payday im going to order about $100 worth of these batteries.

Come to find out the "****load" of batteries I had about 50% of of them wont take a charge anymore but they are old and have been in storage.
ChaseR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:49 PM #4
BARB3R

If they work, use them
BARB3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:46 AM #5
Evil

Evil is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
ya rechargeables go bad if they sit for long periods of time without being used, i have heard that you can freeze them and then zap them back into life. or at least that what i think i remember reading. i know there are several tutorials if you google it. you could end up with several that work.