PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-26-2011, 08:24 AM #1
Book47

Book47 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I don't understand

I don't understand the ocho finals for the D3 Race to 2. I would assume the top 4 teams go to quarter finals and the rest would play in the ochos but it looks like from the schedule that the 1,3,6,7 place teams are moving on to quarters? Why not the 2nd and 4 place teams?

NYX Matrix #202
Book47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-26-2011, 11:04 AM #2
CFP| John

CFP| John plays in the PSP
CFP| John plays in the APPA D1 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Book47 View Post
I don't understand the ocho finals for the D3 Race to 2. I would assume the top 4 teams go to quarter finals and the rest would play in the ochos but it looks like from the schedule that the 1,3,6,7 place teams are moving on to quarters? Why not the 2nd and 4 place teams?
Note: Rank reflects rank by scores only and does not reflect head-to-head tiebreakers.
Head-to-head tiebreakers do list the head-to-head winner first, but may not be accurate for 3-way ties.
CFP| John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 12:44 PM #3
Book47

Book47 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
there is no tie tho for 2nd 3rd or what ever, the second place team won 8 straight games there scrore is 8, 4 wins, 8 points. the thrid place team score is 6, 3 wins, 7 points. I'm confused why they would get the bye into quarter finals and not have to play in ochos when clearly the team that hasn't even lost a point still has to play in them

NYX Matrix #202
Book47 is offline   Reply With Quote