Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-21-2015, 09:45 PM #1
zachhavik

Chicago Trigger Happy (New Team) needs players Please READ!!

Me and 3 other guys are starting up a Local tournament Team. We are currently looking for about 3-4 more guys to add to the team. We are looking to play in 3 man and 5 man tournaments all around the Chicago land area. Our 2 local fields are Badlandz And Fox River Paintball. We Prefer that you live close or around one of these fields, also CPX may be an option as a practice field in the future. We are looking for any position right now, Just must be able to play the position well. Tournament Experience is not needed but the more the better. We are looking to do big things with this team, we dont have any sponsors yet, hence we are a new team but we are looking to find some in the future after we start placing well at local tournaments. If You are interested please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR EMAIL ME AT @ Havik123456@Hotmail.com

Some Requirements
- Age 18 to 25 Yrs Old
-Most be financially stable
-Must Have own reliable gear
-Must be able to at least come to 2-3 practices a month

Please Fell Free to PM Me or Email me at @ Havik123456@Hotmail.com and i will get back to you as soon as possible

Last edited by zachhavik : 04-22-2015 at 04:40 PM.
zachhavik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-22-2015, 05:04 AM #2
trevorpage

How many financially stable 15 year olds do you know? Heh. Might want to rethink the requirements and best of luck!

Also, talk more about what you bring to the table, what are your goals, how organized are you? What's your practice schedule? What events in specific do you want to play? What division? Gotta think about this kinda stuff to make it look more attractive to the right players and unattractive to the wrong guys.
trevorpage is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups