PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-23-2011, 09:07 PM #1
cmosser502
Murkin' and Glitchin'

Exclamation F/s Ats At-85

I have for sale my ATS AT-85. I bought the gun directly from ATS brand new in 2009. I've only used it a hand-full of times since then. The gun is awesome, its one of my favorite guns of all times, however I rarely play anymore and when I do I intend to use only my sniper. I'm asking $250 O.B.O., I will not consider any trades so don't offer I just want money (paypal only). The gun comes with 3 front loaders, a hard black carrying case, a CCM pistol grip, a CCM on/off ASA, a CCM rail, and several small baggies seen in the photos containing miscellaneous spare parts and tools. The gun works flawlessly and is incredibly fun to play with. The magazine pictured comes with the gun as well, however it is missing a small spring that keeps tension on the rotary chain. I have a spring in the spare parts packages that should fix the magazine. If you have any questions or an offer please post them or pm me or both. The best way to contact me however is through my e-mail (cmosser502@gmail.com), which is preferred to pm's

Thanks,

Cole

Last edited by cmosser502 : 07-02-2011 at 08:05 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-30-2011, 07:35 PM #2
cmosser502
Murkin' and Glitchin'

up!
Old 07-29-2011, 03:08 PM #3
dano_____
Dan0

Couple questions.

Does this come with any sizers for the stock barrel or the dye barrel pictured? Also what length is the stock barrel that is included?