#2 I SHIP USPS PRIORITY MAIL
#3 RESPECT ME AND ILL RESPECT YOU
#4 DONT BOTHER ME IF U DONT HAVE
MONEY OR A FAIR TRADE.
#5 DONT WAIST OUR TIME AND NO
LOWBALLS !!!!!!
#6 OH AND ALSO!! IF U HAVE ANY NEGATIVE FEED BACK LIKE -2
PLEASE KNOW THAT U MIGHT SHIP FIRST IT DEPENDS

My draxus peanut tank it will be going for $100.00 it has 2 years left of hydro and has been sitting in my closet sense I got it In 07.It comes with a empire tank cover which is included in the price. Also i am for $ 3.00 selling a black pump bolt all it really needs is some lubricant and yes it is warn down.

Here is a empire wind breaker that is easy and fun to play with, $17.00 is not
a set price please offer up....

I4s are TRADED!!...ALSO I am selliing clear v force grills lens $10.00 no other offer.

ROTOR IS GONE !! but Iam selling my pump pocket hopper which is sanded down to fit any pump with a stock feed neck, does have a small crack on the upper side but doesnt effect anything, also has a rip on the lid and need to be opened carefully $3.50.Straight shot SOLDD!!

Virtue poster $15 bucks 1 of 3 ollie lang status $19.50 strong price.Poster is super long and kinda narrower looks clean any were.

spyder poster for all u spyder lovers out there, $10 bucks offer up, remember it is big.

CLAEN virtue poster states virtue and reps what they got $ 4.50.

SOLD!!

last and least my spy dirtbike goggles, used once and never again didnt fit my face, they are flat black and have a checkered strap $23.00 offer up.
Shameless_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.