Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-04-2011, 02:24 PM #1
21killer

Exclamation ***$$$ FEP Quest perfect condition, make offers $$$***

hey guys ive owned my fep quest gen 2 marker for about 3 years, i orrigonally bought it as my main tourney gun and played a few games with it. right off the bat i loved this gun, how easy it was to dial in well and how smooth and consistent it shot every game. problem is there are no more paintball fields in my area and the closest one is over 2 hours away, so playing as a team got tough especially with the prices of everything going up including gas. the last time i used my gun was last summer at a small indoor arena but since then its barely been used, i bought this gun when it was about a year old off a team mate who bought it as a back up gun but never used it. i have cleaned this gun from top to bottom after every game/tourney and replaced anything that was showing signs of wear. the gun now has new eyes, new lpr and hpr brass valves, brand new o-ring kit installed including enough of each o-ring to rebuild 8x, still has the tin of hater sauce that is about half used, the orrigonal box/ manual and barrel. the gun colors are as listed and i will post pics up too, colors are: dust blue barrel with the gloss black 007 piece, dust black body, dust blue feed neck with gloss black clamp, gen 2 grips with blue/grey flames n webbing, grey reg, dust blue lpr cap, orrigonal fep grey asa, orrigonal fep dust blue asa rail, now i am willing to sell my tank which is a crossfire 68ci 4500psi tank and POSSIBLY my hopper which is a empire magna drive smoke black hopper with exalt quick feed lid and RF chip that is allready in the gun. i loveee my set up alot but i am in the process of buying a motorcycle and need as much money as possible to help pay for extra ****, and since this gun has sat on my shelf for a while without being used i am considering selling it BUT only if i get a good offer so that means NO LOW BALLERS, i can sell everything as a package or separate, feel free to txt me at 5189260510 for any more info, thanks

06 FEP Quest, dust black with black to blue barrel,black to blue feed neck,blue low presure cap,blue classic rail,gray regulator,gray asa, empire magna drive loader with R.F. chip, crossfire 68ci/4500psi high pressure tank

Last edited by 21killer : 06-04-2011 at 03:06 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-04-2011, 02:46 PM #2
21killer

btw i still have the original boxes and manuals for everything

06 FEP Quest, dust black with black to blue barrel,black to blue feed neck,blue low presure cap,blue classic rail,gray regulator,gray asa, empire magna drive loader with R.F. chip, crossfire 68ci/4500psi high pressure tank
Old 06-07-2011, 12:00 AM #3
atxpbman420

il do 200 just 4 the quest pm me
Old 06-09-2011, 09:03 PM #4
Demo2222

Annual Supporting Member
Demo2222 is playing at Living Legends VII
Demo2222 supports Empire
take 220 for the gun? pm me
Old 06-09-2011, 11:05 PM #5
cmorehead

fep quest

I am interested in everything and I am a seroius buyer. Lets negotiate. pm me.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:53 PM #6
TK2

TK2 supports Team VICIOUS
marker still available?
Old 07-13-2011, 08:29 PM #7
longhairedpaintballa

I got a blue gen 3 invert mini for a trade for that quest mini got a scatch here and there but overall its in great condition pm me?
Old 07-16-2011, 12:22 PM #8
Kid named puoS (Banned)
TooBlaked

Kid named puoS supports Team VICIOUS
Kid named puoS has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Kid named puoS has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Kid named puoS has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Kid named puoS has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Sig for quest and hopper
Old 07-18-2011, 10:33 PM #9
juit
CHEECH IS G@I