PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-18-2011, 07:33 PM #106
Rgrubbs44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polarbearrunner View Post
Boom! 1st post on here for me! Just another player that spends way too much time at Blastzone Just giving out mad props to this place Easily the best place I have been to. I make a point to go to Blastzone every other weekend or in this weekends case I went Saturday and Sunday. This place has great field layouts the staff is crazy cool. This place is laid back while also serious about consumer enjoyment which is always important! I cant wait to watch this place take off! I watch the Facebook likes grow everyday! This place is a great place to go and easily worth the shot to give it a try! Saturdays lately have been BOOMING!

Hope to see more people there this month before I leave for Paris!
Richard T. Patterson
Richard I am happy your loving your time here as you know we are striving to be the best,and all the grade work and seeding is done,and now we are awaiting th delivery of the airball field and netting,and again this weekend we are doing the free play coupon,just print it from facebook.

Thanks Ryan
Rgrubbs44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-19-2011, 12:24 AM #107
Polarbearrunner

Polarbearrunner owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Polarbearrunner is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgrubbs44 View Post
Richard I am happy your loving your time here as you know we are striving to be the best,and all the grade work and seeding is done,and now we are awaiting th delivery of the airball field and netting,and again this weekend we are doing the free play coupon,just print it from facebook.

Thanks Ryan
I wish I could get out there and play again this weekend but I promised my Coach I would come up to see him before I leave for France! I will be there next weekend for sure! Also to pick up my gun!
Old 08-20-2011, 11:49 AM #108
Rgrubbs44

AirBall Field is here

Proud to announce the arrival of our airball field
Old 08-20-2011, 04:15 PM #109
Sammo_Carp
MG 23

Sammo_Carp plays in the PSP
Sammo_Carp owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Sammo_Carp plays in the APPA D3 division
Sammo_Carp supports Empire
Quote:
Proud to announce the arrival of our airball field
Great news!!!!!
Old 08-21-2011, 02:32 PM #110
NbK_66
FrEe AgEnT

NbK_66 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NbK_66 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NbK_66 supports Team VICIOUS
NbK_66 supports DLX Technology
not going to bash your field since your a new field starting up. but i must say i probably wont be coming back your price's are way to high and i live to far away i'd just go to i70. but anyways my complaints first if your going to offer free entry and air coupons don't jack up the price of paint because that deletes the purpose of being free. second your fields are setup very confusing i couldn't tell where one starts and one ends. I know you have red and yellow tape to signal where what field is where but there all ripped up and looks horrible. third your fields are very one sided except for the first one. it seems like if your on a certain side you have an advantage. right now your place seems more geared to the newer player I've been playing for over 10 years i do not need to have a group meeting before i play to be told the rules like i'm a retard and never played before. and finally there is one thing i do like that i have never seen before and that is your reffs have walkie talkies which i could see being very helpful in tournaments if one reff seen something from across the field that the one alrdy over there didn't see. be like bleep bleep hey blah blah oh ok yea got that. there is one thing that i would like to see that you could do and it be awesome seeing as how you are partnered with land of illusion is have a field kinda like there walk thru thing that you can see from that gravel road that would be cool to play on. now if anyone doesn't like what i am saying don't get all pissed at me this is all just my opinion everyone has one. and it's just input for the field owners on things they may be able to improve on.
NbK_66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:48 AM #111
Fravel

Do you guys tend to have more people out for rec play on Saturdays or Sundays?
Fravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:50 AM #112
Sammo_Carp
MG 23

assuming the xball is up, CPB will be out Sunday
Old 08-23-2011, 10:29 AM #113
patrioticpb
SL94 Owner

patrioticpb owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
patrioticpb owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
patrioticpb supports Team VICIOUS
So far, almost all the rec players have been coming out on Saturdays.
from www.lasermygun.com CS Paintball
patrioticpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 10:55 AM #114
Rgrubbs44

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by NbK_66 View Post
not going to bash your field since your a new field starting up. but i must say i probably wont be coming back your price's are way to high and i live to far away i'd just go to i70. but anyways my complaints first if your going to offer free entry and air coupons don't jack up the price of paint because that deletes the purpose of being free. second your fields are setup very confusing i couldn't tell where one starts and one ends. I know you have red and yellow tape to signal where what field is where but there all ripped up and looks horrible. third your fields are very one sided except for the first one. it seems like if your on a certain side you have an advantage. right now your place seems more geared to the newer player I've been playing for over 10 years i do not need to have a group meeting before i play to be told the rules like i'm a retard and never played before. and finally there is one thing i do like that i have never seen before and that is your reffs have walkie talkies which i could see being very helpful in tournaments if one reff seen something from across the field that the one alrdy over there didn't see. be like bleep bleep hey blah blah oh ok yea got that. there is one thing that i would like to see that you could do and it be awesome seeing as how you are partnered with land of illusion is have a field kinda like there walk thru thing that you can see from that gravel road that would be cool to play on. now if anyone doesn't like what i am saying don't get all pissed at me this is all just my opinion everyone has one. and it's just input for the field owners on things they may be able to improve on.
We have never jacked up our paint price it has been the same since the day we open'd,the walkies are a way for us to communicate to everyone,and please bear with us we are getting better,and work on things everyday to improve Blast Zone for everyone.
Thanks for your input,stay tuned a lot of big things to come
Old 08-24-2011, 02:45 PM #115
Rgrubbs44

No need to apoligize about clutter..speak you peice thats why we are on here
Old 08-24-2011, 10:56 PM #116
paintballedge06

has been a member for 10 years
paintballedge06 plays in the PSP
paintballedge06 is an NCPA player
paintballedge06 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Ok ok now now you two...lol..look we need to ban together and grow the sport.not ..hate on eachother...we will hire anyone if we feel they can be a help..i dont run on heresay..he has never done us wrong..so please let me judge...just saying
Thats good to know. Was just stating some facts not acusations. I take offense personally when my close friends are attacked by someone who is most likely made a name for the pure purpose of trolling as that was the only post the person has made and was shortly after the joining time. I'm sure that person has read the comments and would be wise to leave the subject alone if not offer an appolgy to heisman.

I know you would make your own decision based off logic and good buisness practices. The facts are this his resume is most likely stronger than any person in this area in the paintball industry. Not saying he is truly interested in applying at the field, I just hate to see someone who works as hard as heisman in this sport to have his name soiled.
paintballedge06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 08:52 PM #117
Rgrubbs44

I totally agree with you, I would do the same
Old 08-25-2011, 09:36 PM #118
Sammo_Carp
MG 23

soooo, xball Sunday?
Old 08-26-2011, 06:34 AM #119
DVS07

DVS07 plays in the PSP
DVS07 plays in the APPA D3 division
DVS07 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DVS07 supports DLX Technology
Yes please!!!!
DVS07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 07:57 AM #120
Tsangialosi
HollyWood

Tsangialosi owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Tsangialosi plays in the APPA beginner division
This is my teams first visit this weekend (Sunday) I hope this experience is as good as everyone's making it out to be!!
Old 08-27-2011, 04:59 PM #121
Sammo_Carp
MG 23

change of plans, cpb will be at xcape to prepare for the MSXL Finals
Old 08-27-2011, 07:40 PM #122
patrioticpb
SL94 Owner

Just a heads up for those of you planning, to come out hoping that the XBall field will be up. It still is not up and ready for play. We won't let anyone play on it too, until the poles and netting around it is up.

We'll Gladly accept anyone wanting to come out and help us get it up though, and of course there is always the 6 woodsball fields that are already being played on, that you guys can jump in for a fun old fashion game.

Also...... BIG GAME coming NOV5th So bust out the camo, and war paint, cause you won't want to miss it. (Cough, cough, prizes, raffles, fun, etc...., cough)
Old 08-29-2011, 12:14 PM #123
=CPB=
NO TILT

=CPB= plays in the PSP
=CPB= plays in the APPA D4 division
Big Gaame!!!!!!!
=CPB= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:29 PM #124
Rgrubbs44

Yes THe BIG Event and you all will be apart of it call me to discuss details.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:56 AM #125
Kirko017

Kirko017 plays in the PSP
Kirko017 posts videos on PbNation
Kirko017 is an NCPA player
Kirko017 plays in the APPA D4 division
There is a big game nov 5th? Hmmm. I might have to go to that...
Kirko017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:41 AM #126
patrioticpb
SL94 Owner

Land of Illusion opens tonight folks. Stop on by for a good fright, and maybe score some discount coupons for Blast Zone Paintball too.
ReplyRegional Ups