PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-23-2011, 11:53 PM #64
Rgrubbs44

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrioticpb View Post
Yeah thats the kind of paint they sell. Its from Kee Action Sports, and packaged in Empire Logo boxes, but Honestly, I've never heard of it before either, and when I had our shop, we never heard of that line of paint from Kee. It looks and shoots just like PMI Premium, and my guess is, its the same, just now under the "Empire" Brand since thats Kee's biggest product line.

Although its decent stuff, I still think you guys should look into carrying more of a varity of different paints. Like have three different grades of paint for your customers to choose from. A cheap entry level grade for your rentals and the kids who just want to play and are on a tight budet. A mid-range grade for more seasoned players, and finally a higher end tournament grade for the more serious players. Just my .02 cents.

Also, I keep meaning to get back out there and say hey, but lately things have been coming up, and I just haven't been able to. I just didn't want you guys to think I forgotten about your place.
Its a mid-grade paint and you liked it, and coming from someone with you experince is a good thing! But a high end paint will just sit right now,untill we really get up and going,a low end paint not going to happen..why you ask,do we really need to go there?..............ok we will, some people want cheap but when they get it they complain about it! But we dont want to be like everyone else,thats why everything is going to be better than the others,,we are going to set a higher standard!Come out we want to talk and getn some great crowds
Rgrubbs44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-24-2011, 12:09 AM #65
Rgrubbs44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgrubbs44 View Post
Yes you did have an issue with a single ref...HE WAS DEALT WITH with and we did speak to you..but you should have brought it to our attention and not yelling and screaming in the Refs face..i understand how you feel but this will not be an issue anymore...it happens at all fields we have all seen it..this time it was you that noticed ,,but rest assured PROBLEM SOLVED and again sorry
LIKE I SAID a single REF,and i do believe heavy rain and lightning,everyone was tring to stay dry and even your friends where shooting at unused bunkers from the edge of the staging area
Old 07-24-2011, 01:37 AM #66
Vanstonio
si vis pacem, para bellum

Vanstonio is for the Gunfight
Coming out tomorrow for the first time and I figure I'll use that 10$ off rental so I don't fry my board if it thunderstorms why kind of rentals do you supply just 98's? Upgrades at all?
Vanstonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:43 AM #67
stupidwhitekid75

Hopefully it won't rain. Plan on coming out too ^^
stupidwhitekid75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:48 AM #68
Vanstonio
si vis pacem, para bellum

Vanstonio is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanstonio View Post
Coming out tomorrow for the first time and I figure I'll use that 10$ off rental so I don't fry my board if it thunderstorms why kind of rentals do you supply just 98's? Upgrades at all?
Scratch that saw the shop video....PHENOM RENTALS?! Say it ain't so I'm in love
Vanstonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 09:40 AM #69
Der Kartozeichner

Quote:
LIKE I SAID a single REF,and i do believe heavy rain and lightning,everyone was tring to stay dry and even your friends where shooting at unused bunkers from the edge of the staging area
Now, I will not comment on the situation with Melty, as I was on the other side of the field. Did he possibly overreact? Yes, but I won't make an observation on the honesty of the referee in question.

However, on the issue of firing in the safe zone, you are blatantly lying. I was the kid with the A-5 and Three-Wolf Moon shirt. I had three friends with me (aside from Melty, who wore the speedball equipment): Adam, who wore camouflage, a Brass Eagle mask, and shot a Spyder; Andy, who wore camouflage, a rental mask (I think), and fired the marker with a vertical ASA; and Tony, who wore a bright white T-shirt and had a defective DM5, who switched it out for a rental BT, and used his digi-cam Pinokio.

These three, and myself, DID NOT fire our markers in the safe zone. We did not do so much as have our barrel socks off as we watched the group of scenario players take potshots into tubing (from within the safe zone, not wearing masks, mind you) as a referee watched. I was the one being serious about masks and the direction of peoples' barrels at the chrony station, I was the one being unsure of a 'self-serve' HPA system where players' hydro-dates were not being checked, I was the one surprised at how the referees would remove their masks immediately at the blow of the 'end-game' horn, regardless of whether or not the players had barrel bags on.

My main concern for the field was safety violation, which was enough to make me not want to come back, regardless of the cheerful friendliness which was present in ever player and staff member there. However, a staff member (I believe) is now lying about the actions of my friends and I while on the field, and that is even more reason not to return. Hopefully these problems will be rectified in the future, but I have not received a very good image of Blast Zone Paintball from my visit yesterday, or what I have seen on PBN today.
Der Kartozeichner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:56 AM #70
Rgrubbs44

Well we will just say this,if at anytime someone has an issue here with anyone ask for Ryan, Derron or Derick,and we will correct that issue.Dont wait untill you leave,go home get on PBNation and try to talk bad....from here you violate rules you will leave!
Old 07-24-2011, 11:36 AM #71
MeltyGoblin

Quote:
Well we will just say this,if at anytime someone has an issue here with anyone ask for Ryan, Derron or Derick,and we will correct that issue.Dont wait untill you leave,go home get on PBNation and try to talk bad....from here you violate rules you will leave!
Sir, the way you are treating me and my friend on this forum is despicable. We are not "talking bad" about your field, I actually complimented your field on several occasions, what we are doing is expressing our concerns that we wished to be resolved. If these concerns are resolved, we feel that your field would be a much better place, but instead you are lying to us, insulting us, and defending your own wrong doings to the death.

Did I overreact to the situation with the cheating ref? I believe yes, and I apologized directly to Derron, so far the only man who has treated me with respect. Me and my friend Kartozeichner do not feel safe at this field, I do not feel as if I am being treated right on this field.

If you wished to keep me as a customer then perhaps you should have showed a willingness to address the issues of safety rather than simply write us of and lie to us. It's obvious that because I'm not there my concerns mean nothing, after all, it seems to me that you think I'm just words on a screen. In reality I am a person with concerns about your field that has been insulted because of said concerns. I will be back to your field in a few weeks time to claim my free case of paint, and I will then take that case to cabin creek.

With Regards,
Tyler
MeltyGoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:26 PM #72
$acceleration$
oh hi

$acceleration$ plays in the PSP
$acceleration$ is an NCPA player
$acceleration$ plays in the APPA D4 division
$acceleration$ has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Really it starting to sound like you just tring to bash us,so if you have nothing good to say keep at your home field...because that is where it belongs not here....and on the other note the paint is a hell of alot better than what we have went and used at other fields in ohio(leaving it very open)...the players that have come out loved it and had not one complaint..and for just a few bucks more you get a lot better paint and everyone is using the same paint..so none of this blaming it on paint....Empire Custom Blend is Empire Premium with a white fill and they say easier to clean up
welcome to pbnation, this is a PUBLIC forum, that means anyone can post anywhere they damn well please as long as its "on topic." with that said you better get some thicker skin and get used to the criticism before you continue to make yourself and your field look like an ***.

also by not carrying a budget paint you really are screwing yourself out of team/tournament player business. why should i pay $120 to play at your field when i can just go to xcape where entry is free and paint is 35ish a case? a regulation xball field is a regulation xball field no matter how much you try to hype it up.

edit: to prevent any possible confusion i am by no means trying to put anyone or the field down since i have yet to see things for myself. however trying to argue with your customer base online is not the smartest thing... a wise man once said that although you may infact be smarter than a single individual the combined knowledge of pbn is nothing short of pure genius... or something like that.

Last edited by $acceleration$ : 07-24-2011 at 07:27 PM.
$acceleration$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 06:40 PM #73
natexcarr
GO VEGETARIAN!

Exactly.
natexcarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 07:18 PM #74
=CPB=
NO TILT

=CPB= plays in the PSP
=CPB= plays in the APPA D4 division
I think...(it happens) " what we have here is a failure to communicate".

They said their sorry, gave case of paint, they dealt with the ref...promised it wouldnt happen again...call me crazy but thats good business. Its a big place, its new with new refs..things are going to happen...what measures a man is how he handles it...it appears to me these guys dealt with you professionally and then were shocked when the dirty was posted publicly - mix that in with a little case of mistaken identity and a dash of pbnation etiquette and you have this boose of a drank called a misunderstanding.

I know these guys..they are serious about what they are doing and have only the best intentions for the sport and the customers safety.

I recommend a second meeting and a good long group hug!

let me know how that reunion goes.
=CPB= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 07:22 PM #75
bigman1416
Make'n you look good!

has been a member for 10 years
bigman1416 is a Paintball photographer
bigman1416 is playing at Living Legends III
Real quick how many fields that have followed that have closed in the past 5 years offering cheap bucket paint?

Having cheap paint isn't much to boast about when it's crap product, what's that's say about a business owner? When I want people to buy my work you think I'll frame something using crap paper, materials or cheap glass? No, if you can't afford it, I'm sorry.

Best fields I've been to use their own paint, the owner picked it to match the needs of his customer and his field at the price he's comfortable with. It's a good business decision that will most likely payoff long term.
Officially Against the .50 "Revolution"
Don't believe the hype, not new, not the fix.
bigman1416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 07:48 PM #76
Rob937

$acceleration$ You've said it! What kind of true business talks back to there customers when they express there concerns? I have considered coming to play at blast zone with a large group but I don't think they appreciate having customers and are not worthy of my groups money! They have already made them selves look like an a**!
Rob937 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:01 PM #77
bogforce

How many people do you guys normally get on a saturday?

Trying to plan a bachelor party and want to make sure we have people to play against.
bogforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:23 PM #78
Rgrubbs44

Well thanks to all who came out,we had a great week end>We did have a small problem and we appreciate that is was brought to our attention,its the only way to get better,and the problem has been fixed and dealt with,sorry if it seams i am arguing,not meaning it like that just stating the other info!I/we dont want to be an***.Just know this we will not tolerate any rule infractions anymore we was just tring to make it fun during a severe thunderstorm! Again I apoligize to all involved,
Old 07-24-2011, 08:27 PM #79
bigman1416
Make'n you look good!

has been a member for 10 years
bigman1416 is a Paintball photographer
bigman1416 is playing at Living Legends III
Rob must be really upset to have signed up for the nation just to say that.
Officially Against the .50 "Revolution"
Don't believe the hype, not new, not the fix.
bigman1416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:41 PM #80
=CPB=
NO TILT

=CPB= plays in the PSP
=CPB= plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman1416 View Post
Rob must be really upset to have signed up for the nation just to say that.
nothing gets past you lol
=CPB= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:45 PM #81
Rgrubbs44

Quote:
Originally Posted by =CPB= View Post
I think...(it happens) " what we have here is a failure to communicate".

They said their sorry, gave case of paint, they dealt with the ref...promised it wouldnt happen again...call me crazy but thats good business. Its a big place, its new with new refs..things are going to happen...what measures a man is how he handles it...it appears to me these guys dealt with you professionally and then were shocked when the dirty was posted publicly - mix that in with a little case of mistaken identity and a dash of pbnation etiquette and you have this boose of a drank called a misunderstanding.

I know these guys..they are serious about what they are doing and have only the best intentions for the sport and the customers safety.

I recommend a second meeting and a good long group hug!

let me know how that reunion goes.
We would love to have them back,but unfortunatlly i dont think they will,even if I say this if they do and when I will pay for them all the origanal group,just so they can see the situation has been fixed
Old 07-24-2011, 08:57 PM #82
$acceleration$
oh hi

$acceleration$ plays in the PSP
$acceleration$ is an NCPA player
$acceleration$ plays in the APPA D4 division
$acceleration$ has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
We would love to have them back,but unfortunatlly i dont think they will,even if I say this if they do and when I will pay for them all the origanal group,just so they can see the situation has been fixed
now that is one hell of a field owner
$acceleration$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:07 PM #83
Kirko017

Kirko017 plays in the PSP
Kirko017 posts videos on PbNation
Kirko017 is an NCPA player
Kirko017 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirko017 View Post
How have your turnouts been on Saturdays and Sundays? I am thinking of making a trip down in August to check the place out and want to make sure I go the right day and there will be a good number of people to play with
Kirko017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:36 PM #84
Rgrubbs44

Each weekend is getting better we had this Saturday 16 players and Sunday we had 11 even with the storms.We are really looking forward to you all coming out,this Saturday will be a great one with 2 15 or more groups booked already
ReplyRegional Ups