swanton23 plays in the PSP
swanton23 plays in the APPA D4 division
swanton23 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
supair, ultimate air, top 2, no one else matters

ASCENSION
swanton23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:21 AM #44
Rgrubbs44

Well to stay with PSP regulation it is going to be SUP-AIR,we want the fields to be tourny ready................................??????
Rgrubbs44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:30 PM #45
Rgrubbs44

Are you ready

New Fields Coming to BlastZone Paintball
Posted on July 12, 2011 by jhoffman
BlastZone Paintball now offers 6 woods courses for paintball fans region-wide. By the end of August, BlastZone is expanding this offering to two new speedball courses, one hyper-ball, and one air-ball. BlastZone will be adding to its selection of courses, events, and variety everywhere possible as an ongoing effort. Check back with us often to see what’s new out at BlastZone and visit us from Saturday 11am to 5pm and Sunday 12pm to 5pm.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:15 PM #46
Rgrubbs44

Tournament Fields?
Posted on July 13, 2011 by jhoffman
At BlastZone Paintball, we’re always trying to improve our courses through comments and suggestions from our fans and patrons. We are looking at improving our courses yet again, this time by adding tournament fields to our ever-expanding selection. If BlastZone added tournament fields, which size would you like to see? Leave us comments on our Facebook and be a part of the planning level of our attraction. We look forward to hearing from you.

tell them your from PBNATION
Old 07-14-2011, 07:29 PM #47
bigman1416
Make'n you look good!

has been a member for 10 years
bigman1416 is a Paintball photographer
bigman1416 is playing at Living Legends III
Woodsball!?! Yaa maybe I could find a decent woods ball field in southern ohio, 6 fields too... I may need to take a weekend off to get to you guys.
Officially Against the .50 "Revolution"
Don't believe the hype, not new, not the fix.
bigman1416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:59 PM #48
p8nured

p8nured is playing at Living Legends VII
p8nured owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
If you could get a 5-7 man speedball field up that would be perfect. Most of the places around here have 3 man fields and most noobs won't play because it's usually 3 good guys versus 3 noobs. It's also not a lot of fun playing 5 on 5 on a 3 man field. I have a feeling if you can get some grass down and a field up by September it's going to be a popular course this fall.
p8nured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:00 PM #49
natexcarr
GO VEGETARIAN!

Whatever you guys do, just make sure the field is regulation size. Please and thank you.
natexcarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 06:14 PM #50
Alpha Q Up
G.T.O.L

has been a member for 10 years
Alpha Q Up plays in the PSP
Alpha Q Up owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Alpha Q Up has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Alpha Q Up supports Empire
from my experiences, if the indoor field isnt regulation sized xball field, it will be a waste of money. not trying to hate on the idea, im sure there will be people who will play on any sized field in the winter. BUT personally i would rather drive 2+ hours for a nice indoor field. SIZE = EVERYTHING as far as keeping an indoor field open.
Alpha Q Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:28 PM #51
Rgrubbs44

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8nured View Post
If you could get a 5-7 man speedball field up that would be perfect. Most of the places around here have 3 man fields and most noobs won't play because it's usually 3 good guys versus 3 noobs. It's also not a lot of fun playing 5 on 5 on a 3 man field. I have a feeling if you can get some grass down and a field up by September it's going to be a popular course this fall.
Both out door firlds will be regulation size and bunkers we are also doing them to have them easily adjustable from PSP to NPPL since fields are a little different in size and bunker style...our indoor field will be a regulation 3 man field,with possible plans to expand to 5 man or 7 man....and we have put together a special for you all that tourney/team play.....field pass,all day air and 4000 balls for $120. SAVE OVER $40...EMPIRE CUSTOM BLEND
Old 07-22-2011, 07:04 PM #52
UcLafan31689

Annual Supporting Member
UcLafan31689 plays in the PSP
UcLafan31689 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
UcLafan31689 supports Team VICIOUS
UcLafan31689 is an NCPA player
UcLafan31689 is Legendary
What size exactly is a 3 man regulation field?
Old 07-22-2011, 07:15 PM #53
Rgrubbs44

120 X 50 And 15 Bunkers
Old 07-22-2011, 07:22 PM #54
Rgrubbs44

Honestly no true regulation to PSP but most comon is as above
Old 07-22-2011, 07:24 PM #55
Rgrubbs44

And really you should know that
Old 07-22-2011, 07:49 PM #56
Rgrubbs44

Well like I have said we are not going to be your average field..we sell good paint which is the same as Empire Premium have the best woods fields AROUND and by the end of Aug.the best and true PSP regulation outdoor turf fields
Old 07-22-2011, 09:43 PM #57
Kirko017

Kirko017 plays in the PSP
Kirko017 posts videos on PbNation
Kirko017 is an NCPA player
Kirko017 plays in the APPA D4 division
How have your turnouts been on Saturdays and Sundays? I am thinking of making a trip down in August to check the place out and want to make sure there will be a good number of people to play with
Kirko017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:20 PM #58
UcLafan31689

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgrubbs44 View Post
Well like I have said we are not going to be your average field..we sell good paint which is the same as Empire Premium have the best woods fields AROUND and by the end of Aug.the best and true PSP regulation outdoor turf fields
Empire Custom Blend?
Old 07-23-2011, 05:04 PM #59
patrioticpb
SL94 Owner

patrioticpb owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
patrioticpb owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
patrioticpb supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by UcLafan31689 View Post
Empire Custom Blend?
Yeah thats the kind of paint they sell. Its from Kee Action Sports, and packaged in Empire Logo boxes, but Honestly, I've never heard of it before either, and when I had our shop, we never heard of that line of paint from Kee. It looks and shoots just like PMI Premium, and my guess is, its the same, just now under the "Empire" Brand since thats Kee's biggest product line.

Although its decent stuff, I still think you guys should look into carrying more of a varity of different paints. Like have three different grades of paint for your customers to choose from. A cheap entry level grade for your rentals and the kids who just want to play and are on a tight budet. A mid-range grade for more seasoned players, and finally a higher end tournament grade for the more serious players. Just my .02 cents.

Also, I keep meaning to get back out there and say hey, but lately things have been coming up, and I just haven't been able to. I just didn't want you guys to think I forgotten about your place.
from www.lasermygun.com CS Paintball
patrioticpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:53 PM #60
MeltyGoblin

I have mixed opinions when it comes to this field, and I feel it is best that everyone should be aware of this. I went there earlier today, great fields, great property, but one of the refs was cheating. I got shot out and I stood in the dead box, and I listened to the ref coach the player who shot me out. Saying things like "I see two moving, watch out" "you got a guy to your left" and telling him who was still alive on his team, etc. Needless to say I was extremely upset, and I called him out on it. Of course at the time he denied it. I ended up talking to the owner of the field, He told me that he would no longer be reffing without being properly educated and gave me a voucher to come back to the field with free field fees and a case of paint. Also earlier in the day (I had not arrived yet, so this story is from my friend who was already there) it was raining, and apparently some guys were taking pot shots at some bunkers from the safe zone, my friend mentioned this to one of the refs and they didn't do anything about it. So as far as this field goes, I think the owner is a very nice guy, he understood my problem and dealt with it, however the refs are basically awful. I'm still debating whether or not I will return to this field, even with the free pass, and if I do return unless my experience is radically different I do not foresee myself coming back.
MeltyGoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 10:17 PM #61
UcLafan31689

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrioticpb View Post
Yeah thats the kind of paint they sell. Its from Kee Action Sports, and packaged in Empire Logo boxes, but Honestly, I've never heard of it before either, and when I had our shop, we never heard of that line of paint from Kee. It looks and shoots just like PMI Premium, and my guess is, its the same, just now under the "Empire" Brand since thats Kee's biggest product line.

Although its decent stuff, I still think you guys should look into carrying more of a varity of different paints. Like have three different grades of paint for your customers to choose from. A cheap entry level grade for your rentals and the kids who just want to play and are on a tight budet. A mid-range grade for more seasoned players, and finally a higher end tournament grade for the more serious players. Just my .02 cents.

Also, I keep meaning to get back out there and say hey, but lately things have been coming up, and I just haven't been able to. I just didn't want you guys to think I forgotten about your place.
Oh I know what it is. Its basically whatever Kee wants to put in the box when you order. Could be good, or could be bad. Depends on what you order.
Old 07-23-2011, 11:33 PM #62
Rgrubbs44

Quote:
Originally Posted by UcLafan31689 View Post
Oh I know what it is. Its basically whatever Kee wants to put in the box when you order. Could be good, or could be bad. Depends on what you order.
Really it starting to sound like you just tring to bash us,so if you have nothing good to say keep at your home field...because that is where it belongs not here....and on the other note the paint is a hell of alot better than what we have went and used at other fields in ohio(leaving it very open)...the players that have come out loved it and had not one complaint..and for just a few bucks more you get a lot better paint and everyone is using the same paint..so none of this blaming it on paint....Empire Custom Blend is Empire Premium with a white fill and they say easier to clean up
Old 07-23-2011, 11:40 PM #63
Rgrubbs44

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeltyGoblin View Post
I have mixed opinions when it comes to this field, and I feel it is best that everyone should be aware of this. I went there earlier today, great fields, great property, but one of the refs was cheating. I got shot out and I stood in the dead box, and I listened to the ref coach the player who shot me out. Saying things like "I see two moving, watch out" "you got a guy to your left" and telling him who was still alive on his team, etc. Needless to say I was extremely upset, and I called him out on it. Of course at the time he denied it. I ended up talking to the owner of the field, He told me that he would no longer be reffing without being properly educated and gave me a voucher to come back to the field with free field fees and a case of paint. Also earlier in the day (I had not arrived yet, so this story is from my friend who was already there) it was raining, and apparently some guys were taking pot shots at some bunkers from the safe zone, my friend mentioned this to one of the refs and they didn't do anything about it. So as far as this field goes, I think the owner is a very nice guy, he understood my problem and dealt with it, however the refs are basically awful. I'm still debating whether or not I will return to this field, even with the free pass, and if I do return unless my experience is radically different I do not foresee myself coming back.
Yes you did have an issue with a single ref...HE WAS DEALT WITH with and we did speak to you..but you should have brought it to our attention and not yelling and screaming in the Refs face..i understand how you feel but this will not be an issue anymore...it happens at all fields we have all seen it..this time it was you that noticed ,,but rest assured PROBLEM SOLVED and again sorry
ReplyRegional Ups