Originally Posted by 757_juggalo
I'm a huge mac fan but come on he just raps about partyin, not top 5 material.
and people saying tyler the creator are probably just on his dick.
1) thank you. a realistic mac miller fan. i dont like him at all, but everyone i know who does worships him. he's not that good.
2) DAWT about Tyler/Odd Future. Frank Ocean is the only one of them that might actually have a future in the next 4 years and Earl Sweatshirt is the only one that can actually rap without sounding like a psychotic retard with dementia.
Originally Posted by p-ballplaya1440
This. He's definitely not top 5 material either. Also, I refuse to make a list because making a top 5 list of anything is damn near impossible. The OP should have made this thread titled "top 5 favorite rappers", not just "top 5 rappers" because that implies the top 5 of all time, which as said earlier is pretty much impossible to determine.
top 5 FAVORITE
1) Lupe Fiasco (he's realistic. loved him since 8th grade, but i know he's not all time material)
2) Wale (local, so i can vouch for half the stuff he says)
3) J. Cole (story teller)
4) Jay Electronica (reminds me of Nas)
5) Beau Young Prince (idk, i just like him. and for anyone who doesnt know, he looks like a even more stoned version of Wiz Khalifa)
Originally Posted by Lou Dogg
Wayne is such a fake gangster too. At least some of the others rapping about the gang life...actually lived it.
. thats what i said earlier
Originally Posted by -owie-
everyones list so far is laughable at best.
1. tame one
3. grand puba
enlighten us, almighty omniscient rap god