Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-03-2014, 09:53 PM #1
Austin_Gregory

Question (looking for) Hammer 7 stock setups with remote coil

does anyone have any pictures of a hammer 7 with a remote coil setup that also has a stock? I want to use a remote coil for mine because I don't want to have to get the smaller tank, but I also want a butt stock on there cuz it looks badass. If anyone has any visuals or know of any good butt stocks for this model that don't involve the air, help a brother out.
Austin_Gregory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-04-2014, 05:52 AM #2
Nahib_Stilgar

Airthru T Stock.

Screws into your ASA, uses a remote QD

Nahib_Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 09:32 AM #3
Austin_Gregory

do u know if u can attach the remote coil straight into the gun under the trigger grip on the hammer 7? and i'm kind of looking for a more 'american tactical' type of stock. thank u though
Old 12-04-2014, 02:04 PM #4
Nahib_Stilgar

No, the Hammer 7 is a Nelson valve. The air needs to be routed through the back.

I think Tacamo or maybe RAP4 makes an air thru CAR stock that threads into an ASA. Milsig also makes one, but it will cost almost the same as the gun its self.
Nahib_Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 09:50 AM #5
Austin_Gregory

Question

OK, i've decided that im just going to 3D print my own custom stock to fit with the remote coil. Does anyone have any suggestions for which stock i should base it off of(which stock looks coolest for hammer 7), and where and how should i attach the stock to the gun???