Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-13-2011, 06:39 PM #1
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
Lightbulb Torque ReduX

Intended Disclaimer:
Please be aware that any information you may find in this thread(s) and / or subsequent post(s) are not intended whatsoever for replication / duplication of any kind. Any data contained herein is beyond any product warranties and is therefore not suggested nor promoted to be pursued in any form whatsoever. This thread is intended as an exhibition / exhibit of an independent project only, nothing more.

Details.....

PROJECT NAME: Torque Redux
CODE NAME: El Devino
DEVELOPERS: Jordan “Somnambulistz” Kaufman + Pat “Dr. Strangelove” Mulligan
PREMISE: Take the positive attributes of an older loader platform and update them to competitive standards
DESCRIPTION: A Hard Corps Torque Loudmouth 440 Loader controlled by auditory activation
DEVELOPMENT TIMELINE: 7 1/2 Months
UNIQUE FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS:
- Sound Activated Torque, totally eliminates constant spinning without diminishing the feed
- completely stock 440 motor with upgraded heavy duty dual 9V harness
- original controller board mod’ed to allow for a momentary switch intended to appear as completely natural
- stock switch / associated soldering points removed / cleaned, “reverse button” left for aesthetics
- Exalt Speedfeed and Widemouth Feedgate Adapter
- stock switch housing shaved and sanded to allow for momentary switch dimensions without aesthetic issues
- original controller board shaved, cut to equilibrium and fitted flush to existing slot
- original controller board bypassed & replaced with Empire B Board in secondary battery area (halo battery area)
- all wires from the motor, momentary switch and batteries routed cleanly around the cup and raceway
- Empire B Sound Activated Board mod’d with individual finger Molex connectors
- Empire B momentary board switch shaved down to prevent accidental activation
- specialty lead points developed on the Empire B board and routed to the original board’s new momentary switch

Pictures.....

LINK TO PROJECT ARCHIVE UPON REQUEST ONLY.

LINK TO PROJECT ARCHIVE UPON REQUEST ONLY.

Videos.....

http://s436.photobucket.com/albums/q...t=MOV00402.mp4

http://s436.photobucket.com/albums/q...t=MOV00288.mp4

***** More videos to follow *****

Acknowledgements / Thanks.....

First and foremost, our greatest thanks to our closest friends and advisors. Josh “Shibbykins” Jacklin, Ray “warpathpd” Davila, Justin “Desperado Ghost” Edwards and Stefan “Dizzart” Didizian. Without you this project would not have come to fruition.

Carter of Mcarterbrown (one of the few good souls and a mench), Mattthepepe (keeping Angel Owners working), Pumpscout and Msonic of PBN APS Section (you guys really are gentleman even if you hate us calling you that) and everyone who hasn’t given up on angels.

We also can’t forget our community, from Wolfy *RIP PHOTO WORKS*, Owen, AC, Sonny, Jules, Adam, Matt and Alex of Ragnarok Paintball Team (and Jackie <3), to Sight, HomanPSU13, Fletch, Vegard, NinjaBen, sharkethic86 and the funniest man on the web, SHOMBER (who keeps our spirits up and the roflcopter flying!).

(Click here for the Angel 1 Speed Project)

PBN SOCCER THREAD (SPORTS) LIVERPOOL F.C.

"i know that it must totally suck to be a black man nurse trapped in a white man's body but the white devil and i have our own paternity problems to deal with, i need my step fathers sperm......."

Last edited by Somnambulistz : 06-14-2011 at 12:40 AM.
Somnambulistz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-14-2011, 12:30 AM #2
warpathpd
Somnambulistz Supporter

Dude that IS awesome! Great Job
Old 06-14-2011, 10:59 PM #3
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
ty bro!

PBN SOCCER THREAD (SPORTS) LIVERPOOL F.C.

"i know that it must totally suck to be a black man nurse trapped in a white man's body but the white devil and i have our own paternity problems to deal with, i need my step fathers sperm......."
Somnambulistz is offline   Reply With Quote