PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 07-05-2012, 02:09 PM #1
JamesRoberts

M.O.U.T. feedback needed!!!!!

To all paintball scenario teams:

I'm looking to get acquire feedback (even if its a simple quote) on how enviable it is for scenario teams to play at M.O.U.T. sites (Military Operations on Urban Terrain) This information WILL BE UTILIZED in my continuing endeavor to offer MOUT site accessibility to paintballers all over the country for scenario events. I have been producing MOUT games at Ft McClellan's MOUT site since 2005 with the Alabama National Guard.

If you don't know what a MOUT site is, here are some sample pics of varying MOUT sites around the country-

Ways you can help-

#1 Post up a simple post of your opinion of how enviable it would be for your team to be able to play a scenario game at a MOUT site.

or

#2 Post up #1 in addition to a bio of your team including the following information. A- Team Name, B- Team origin, C- # of Team Members with their ages and D- Bio of any team members who have served in the military or are currently in the military or are considering it.

ALL participation in this is deeply appreciated!!!!!!
JamesRoberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2012, 04:11 PM #2
GraveDiggersUnion
Team Oddity #00

GraveDiggersUnion is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
GraveDiggersUnion is attending Decay of Nations VI
i would love to play another MOUT game but i seriously doubt that Blanding will ever allow paintball back in...
Join The Shocker Owners FB Group

Shocker Owners Group
GraveDiggersUnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 06:28 PM #3
Bullittz

I think the amount of people this weekend was great for being great for manuvering around without being a stalemate.Personally I would not mind paying a little more for less people.Also seemed like top side had a little more ad vantage locking down the field.If the field gets locked down have sporadic air drops in several areas to keep the game more fluid My 2 cents.MOUNTS are a blast Thanks for putting on a great game looking forward for the next
Old 07-06-2012, 06:40 AM #4
r.j.t.

Had a great time.

Paint shot well, but you did need to keep it in a cooler as noone makes a 100 degree plus paint.
Dye rotors had an issue in the heat.

This was a well run event with great reffing and no bull from the prouducer.

4 Nashville RidgeRunners came to this event ages 16 to 54.

We need more standup producers like James in the southeast that are not afraid to post on the web sites.
Please note that Bennie T. of mppgames does not post on this site for what ever reason. May be because of the California Game that "no one talks about".

RJ
r.j.t. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:47 PM #5
afnav2011

afnav2011 is playing at Living Legends III
afnav2011 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
afnav2011 is an NCPA player
afnav2011 plays in the APPA D5 division
My feedback from being there is to do it during a different part of the year. 100+ heat with high humidity kills paint (we were literally squeezing the balls flat and they weren't breaking. I even found a bag that had a ball burst at the seam, but the paint was so cooked it was solid inside.) The heat also dwindled the numbers with regs and players only playing one day.

Also, the bases need to be placed differently as it was demonstrated the one side dominated the field.

Besides that it was an awesome game and very well run event.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:49 PM #6
electrodao

Hey James,
Once again had a great time even with the heat. I think if you could secure either the same site or Blanding you could fill it up. Your refs were great. Just too close to the 4th of July and too hot for most. We drove from Richmond,Va and others drove from Michigan. If you can get people to drive that far then you really have something others can only wish they had access to. I know you can't control when they give you access to the Mout site but a cooler date and more advertising and you would be golden. Hopefully Death Dealers are going to let my team join theres and they have alot more players. Two death Dealers joined us this time and will bring more next time. Thank you for your efforts and hopefully you will do better on the next game. Please don't give up.
electrodao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:34 PM #7
DeadeyeDante
Booper of Noses...

DeadeyeDante is playing at Living Legends V
DeadeyeDante is playing at Living Legends VI
DeadeyeDante is playing at Living Legends VII
DeadeyeDante has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
DeadeyeDante supports Empire
Irish of the Brew City Bomb Squad, out of Milwaukee/Kenosha WI Here...

We have about 10-15 guys who run with us at the moment, but should have more soon. Took a quick team poll, and we have a number of guys who love the idea, just would depend on location and pricing of course. We wouldn't mind paying a little more for a smaller scenario game, to really take advantage of those MOUT houses. I think that if you had too many people it would just become flooded with people unless yo uwent to some of the bigger ones (like the ones in 29 Palms MCAGCC). All in all we would love to try it out.

I am actually active duty military, in the Marine Corps. I currently reside at Camp Pendleton, and have been the captain of the BCBS for abotu 5 months now. If we can be of any assistance, let us know! Our guy's ages range from 15 to 31, with most of us being in our late teens to early 20's.
E-Flex Army
DeadeyeDante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:03 AM #8
JamesRoberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadeyeDante View Post
Irish of the Brew City Bomb Squad, out of Milwaukee/Kenosha WI Here...

We have about 10-15 guys who run with us at the moment, but should have more soon. Took a quick team poll, and we have a number of guys who love the idea, just would depend on location and pricing of course. We wouldn't mind paying a little more for a smaller scenario game, to really take advantage of those MOUT houses. I think that if you had too many people it would just become flooded with people unless yo uwent to some of the bigger ones (like the ones in 29 Palms MCAGCC). All in all we would love to try it out.

I am actually active duty military, in the Marine Corps. I currently reside at Camp Pendleton, and have been the captain of the BCBS for abotu 5 months now. If we can be of any assistance, let us know! Our guy's ages range from 15 to 31, with most of us being in our late teens to early 20's.

Excellent post sir, thank you!
Old 07-08-2012, 10:04 AM #9
JamesRoberts

Thanks for the feedback guys, please keep it comin!!!
Old 07-08-2012, 11:07 AM #10
deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

deltapaintball is a Supporting Member
deltapaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
deltapaintball supports our troops
deltapaintball has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
deltapaintball supports DLX Technology
Do you have a email? I would prefer to send info that way.

Also, please lock down a date for your 2013 event asap.
deltapaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 07:51 PM #11
DeadeyeDante
Booper of Noses...

DeadeyeDante is playing at Living Legends V
DeadeyeDante is playing at Living Legends VI
DeadeyeDante is playing at Living Legends VII
DeadeyeDante has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
DeadeyeDante supports Empire
^Truth. If given enough time to prep, it nake it easier for our team to attend.
E-Flex Army
DeadeyeDante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:15 PM #12
k2riser
Trooper#7

^Same here. I would love to attend these types of events. The sooner we know details, the sooner we can plan.

My team is Hostile Takeover in NJ. We play all over but, are based out of Top gun paintball in Jackson, NJ.

We have ten players on the team at the moment and are looking to add a few more players in the future. Our ages range from 20 - 39. We have 2 Marines on the team. Semper Fi!!

Having a Spring game or maybe Fall, would be great. The weather would be cooler. Less of a chance of over heating and the paint would most likely be fine.
k2riser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:06 AM #13
JamesRoberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltapaintball View Post
Do you have a email? I would prefer to send info that way.

Also, please lock down a date for your 2013 event asap.

Absolutely, its jrsacevader@yahoo.com
Old 07-09-2012, 11:45 AM #14
andyhoffman

I am with the Death Dealers, out of Virginia, and we came down with the former Pork Chop Express team. This was the first time at I was able to play on a MOUT course, Seen a few when I was in the Army, but never got to train on them. 2 out of a 20+ team made the trip down there and it was well worth it, despite the heat. Next time we should be a much larger group. It was well ran, we would just like to see the entire game as instant reinsertion, to keep us on the field longer. When we had to wait, we sat down and got a drink and that turned into a hour or so of sitting. The fact that it is multi story building adds a new experince to the game. Most villages we get to play in are one story or a couple of two story building, and are easy to figure out where the shots are coming from. James you did an increadably job on this game and you some amazing refs working the field, thanks for making it such a great experince.

Andy "Turtle" Hoffman
DeathD Dealers
andyhoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:11 AM #15
j.meadows
Old School Style

has been a member for 10 years
i cant complain about anything except the HEAT. ive played this very site with this producer in the past and it was perfect. we will continue to support urbanscenario in the future. did i say it was HOT?

great job.
j.meadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:48 PM #16
JamesRoberts

Please keep the feedback coming guys- the more from as many different members, the better!
Old 07-17-2012, 08:41 PM #17
Riot mad cow
Milkshake

Riot mad cow owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Riot mad cow owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Riot mad cow has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Riot mad cow supports Empire
The MOUT games bring a totally different aspect to paintball. Some players are strictly woods ballers and others love only speedball, the urban setting offers both forms the opportunity to shine. You can play hard, fast pounding room clearing or you can stay back, cover your other players and flank the externals of the buildings. I see all types of players fall in love with the MOUT facilities as I have once they experience it. You always leave wanting more and have the memories to hold you over until the next one.
I hope we southern players get more opportunities to play at Fort McClellan again, this facility is made for us, not too large that you cannot shoot across the roads and perfect for rooftop fighting if you like. I appreciate the Alabama National Guard and James at AAA for all their efforts to get the field for us.
I Mooo faces
Riot mad cow is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyScenario Ups