Old 06-13-2011, 03:53 PM #1
Staticline

Annual Supporting Member
Staticline is playing at Living Legends V
Staticline owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Staticline has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Staticline is attending Decay of Nations VI
2012 German 6th Fallschrimjager Recruiting - Oklahoma D-Day

Ok, the 2011 game has come and gone. Many will criticize the game but not will complain about their time in the 6th. We give you plenty of opportunity to shoot smurfs. Do you have what it takes?

The 6th was one of the select few units in the GHC to reach it's recruiting goals for 2011. Come be part of the action in 2012. Many veteran players are returning, including the Hellions SFG.

This is the official post for the 6th Fallschirmjager Recruiting for D-Day 2012.

"Green Devils"

Your unit is a highly mobile, elite, reactionary assault force, to be deployed at the discretion of the German High Command to counter the movements of the Allies on the field. You will also need to be capable of autonomous action, of knowing when and where your unit must be to strike and counter the Allied advance. The 6th Fallschirmjager-Regiment must stand ready to respond in force to wherever they are needed most. You must be prepared to fight with a unit that must be fluid, light, swift, and above all else, hard-hitting.

Expect to do battle in virtually every corner of the 700 acre playing field, against any and every unit that attempts to breach passage through German Territory.

The terrain is brutal, the enemy is numerous, the field is massive and your unit will be called upon to counter-attack, ambush, harass, and destroy the enemy wherever the need is greatest.

This is a physically demanding unit, not for the faint of heart.

6th's motto "WE ARE EVERYWHERE!"

As I sat with my squad watching and listening to friend and foe moving on to the playing field, I felt the excitement of battle waking up inside me like a bear that has been prematurely woken from its hibernation. Our goal was to find the enemy, get a count, and relay the information back to base. For the German Fallschirmjager Paratroopers were known for moving around the battle field gathering intel and creating havoc for the Allied Forces. As the “game on” was sounded, we quickly found our target, relayed our intel, and stirred up the hornet’s nest laying fire to blue smurfs (Allied Troops) in order to secure our position and stop their advancement. This was just the first 20 minutes of a game that lasts 8 hours.

The German Fallschirmjager’s were committed to large scale operations during WW2. They were a small Air Force division that grew as their effectiveness proved invaluable. They were dropped into many missions that played a key role in the German invasion and quickly earned respect on the battlefield. The Allied Forces that opposed them gave them the nickname; “Green Devils”. These elite soldiers were dedicated and honorable Germans that took and defended many specific targets during the war. The defiance shown by these soldiers is what made them great and is exactly what we, as paintball players, try to emulate.

Like the real German Fallschirmjagers, the 6th Fallschirmjagers are an elite and growing division of the German paintball team during the largest paintball tournament in the world, Oklahoma D-Day. We are looking for players that are dedicated to the battle, plays paintball honorably, enjoys shooting at Allied forces, and most of all, know how to have fun. If you are interested in joining a group that moves around the battle field, respects all comrades, and enjoys a strong fellowship outside of the game, we invite you to join with the 6th Fallschirmjagers.

The Commandments:
A revealing document captured from a German paratrooper who was taken prisoner in Greece reveals much of the Fallschirmjägers elite attitude. Titled the Ten Commandments it listed the following instructions:
1. You are the elite of the German Army. For you, combat shall be fulfillment. You shall seek it out and train yourself to stand any test.
2. Cultivate true comradeship, for together with your comrades you will triumph or die.
3. Be shy of speech and incorruptible. Men act, women chatter; chatter will bring you to the grave.
4. Calm and caution, vigor and determination, valor and a fanatical offensive spirit will make you superior in attack.
5. In facing the foe, ammunition is the most precious thing. He who shoots uselessly, merely to reassure himself, is a man without guts. He is a weakling and does not deserve the title of paratrooper.
6. Never surrender. Your honor lies in Victory or Death.
7. Only with good weapons can you have success. So look after them on the principle—First my weapons, then myself.
8. You must grasp the full meaning of an operation so that, should your leader fall by the way, you can carry it out with coolness and caution.
9. Fight chivalrously against an honest foe; armed irregulars deserve no quarter.
10. Keep your eyes wide open. Tune yourself to the top most pitch. Be nimble as a greyhound, as tough as leather, as hard as Krupp steel and so you shall be the German warrior incarnate.

Courtesy of Travis Johnson
Hellions Scenario Paintball Team, ODA 163
http://www.hellions.net/
Staticline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-13-2011, 11:30 PM #2
keeperdude
Ramblin' Wreck

keeperdude is an NCPA player
keeperdude plays in the APPA D4 division
I support this thread. More Fallschirmjagers means more good gunners for us Pathfinders to trade paint with! Good game this year guys, I know we bumped into you once or twice but unfortunately there never was a straight up Pathfinder VS Fallschirmjager fight this year

Good luck recruiting and we will see you out there next year, you will hear the fearsome cry of, "Brad Pitt" You have been warned.

BIG thanks to:
Nitro Paintball
keeperdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:57 PM #3
Staticline

Annual Supporting Member
In 2012, the 6th will have players from 5 nations....US, Canada, Mexico, England, and Germany.

Have you got what it takes? Join the 6th for Oklahoma D-Day 2012.
Old 07-09-2011, 07:00 PM #4
Staticline

Annual Supporting Member
What do you want to be doing come June 2012? Sitting on the couch? Wishing you had signed up to play at D-Day? Reading about the epic battles at D-Day or being part of them?

The 6th is recruiting honorable no-nonsense pb'ers. No matter what your playing style, we have a place for you. Come join 170 like minded players for an experience of a life time. Come join the 6th FJR, the largest German QRF at Oklahoma D-Day!
Old 07-27-2011, 08:05 AM #5
Staticline

Annual Supporting Member
As Commander of the 6th at OK D-Day, 2012 I am looking for players that want a challenge.

Sure, you can show up at D-Day, sling some paint at beach meat, and then head to the camp ground. However, I want players that show up for work at 0900 (Game On) and stay the course until 1700 (Final Horn). I want players that are willing to play the best paintball of their life. I want players willing to face off (out numbered) against the best the Allies have to offer. I want players who want a challenge.

No matter what your playing style or marker of choice (pump, tourney, woodsball, AT, or heavy weapons) we have a place for you. All I ask is that you give me 110%.

If this sounds like your type of paintball, check us out at:
http://6thfallschirmjager.com/forum/

Better yet, sign up for the 6th at:
http://ddaypark.eventbrite.com/

See you in 2012....the Year of the Zombie!
Old 09-20-2011, 07:45 AM #6
Staticline

Annual Supporting Member
So, here you have this huge paintball event every year in June....700+ acres. Add to that you have a target rich environment with all kinds of blue smurfs cavorting around like Rambo. Then you have the hunters....the 6th FJR.

Do you want to be the hunter or the hunted? Join the 6th Fallschirmjagers today.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:54 AM #7
denverpb

im def goin to the red dawn and black hawk down,dont know bout this yet im really young
upton 187 fan #30
denverpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 04:51 PM #8
Staticline

Annual Supporting Member
The 6th is a German SF unit. All SF units (German and Allied) have a 15 yo minimum age requirement. However, there are alot of other units to choose from.

Last edited by Staticline : 09-21-2011 at 07:48 AM.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:58 PM #9
denverpb

does that mean i can still participate
upton 187 fan #30
denverpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:03 AM #10
Staticline

Annual Supporting Member
Absolutely. The Minimum age at D-Day is 10. On the German side, that leaves all of the beach defense units as well as the interior defense units. Check out the D-Day registration site to get unit descriptions.

Same goes for the Allies.

Like I said, the only units that have age restrictions are the SF units. The reason for this is player safety. The weather at D-Day is brutal and the SF units traverse alot of ground during the day.
Old 09-24-2011, 11:40 AM #11
Midwest_Balla (Banned)
Straight up shred!

Midwest_Balla supports Pev's Paintball
what the requirement
Midwest_Balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:41 PM #12
Staticline

Annual Supporting Member
Be at least 15 the day of D-day and be on site Thursday evening at the latest so you can attend the Paratrooper readiness assessment course Friday morning.

The PRA is a team building exercise for the regiment. It is not a pass/fail exercise but one designed to help us evaluate a players ability to play in an SF unit and not get hurt. We move fast, we cover slot of ground, and stay on the field for the entire game....8 hours.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:56 AM #13
Staticline

Annual Supporting Member
Things are starting to heat up in the 6th recruiting arena. We have had a great Summer and the Fall registration period looks even more promising.

Eight teams and several tanks have committed to the 6th for 2012. Do you want to be part of the action? The 6th is the largest German SF unit at D-Day. We can be deployed anywhere on the field, from Caen to SMG. You just never know where the 6th may show up.

Come challenge yourself with 8 hours of non-stop hard nosed paintball. Come play with some of the best in scenario paintball. Come join the 6th for Oklahoma D-Day 2012.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:34 AM #14
Pyro_6FJR

As Static has said if you join the 6th you will be in for a full 8 hours of just great paintball. Last year I think I covered about 5 to 6 miles on game day going everywhere in the middle of the field.
Pyro_6FJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:59 PM #15
Johnypenguin

Johnypenguin posts videos on PbNation
Johnypenguin has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Johnypenguin has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Johnypenguin has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Extremely interested, do the tickets ever sell out if so around what time in the year.
Johnypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:56 PM #16
Pyro_6FJR

Last year we capped out around March, but I have a feeling we may reach our cap earlier this. You should check out our forum and if you have any questions feel free to pm me or Static.

http://6thfallschirmjager.com/forum/
Pyro_6FJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:29 PM #17
thepayne
Green Devil

Tickets never sell out but each unit does have a cap to meet.
To reiterate what Pyro said our unit is looking to fill up early to meet our cap. When we meet that goal people can no longer join our unit but can join other German units like the MEK or Commandos or PJs or any of the beach units if they have not met their cap.

If for some reason they do meet their cap. Don't worry. You may still be able to pick a side to play on. And your decision should be easy as the Germans side is always looking for hard chargers of all types.

However if you wait two weeks out before game day you can still buy a ticket but the field will put you on the side they feel needs it most.

So get registered now. Why wait. If you work schedule the time off or work extra to get some comp time to use next year. If you go to school (college or high school) plan ahead. Save up that money for the reg now. Do not procrastinate.

If you do you will miss out on playing with one of the best units at Okla. D-Day.
2008 6. FJR 3rd Batt, grunt #860
2009 6. FJR 2nd Batt XO
2010 6. FJR, XO; 2nd Batt CO
2011-12 6. FJR, XO
2013 6. FJR, CO

Member Hellions SFG
thepayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 07:53 AM #18
Staticline

Annual Supporting Member
I agree with my XO (Payne) and SGTMJR (Pyro).

As a Commander, I am obligated to abide by the unit cap established by the game coordinator and the two opposing generals. But, I hate to turn any player away that wants to play for the 6th. Mind you, there are other great German SF units....the MEK, the BK's, PJ's, and GJ's. We still don't know the 2012 cap but I suspect it will be somewhere around 150. The 6th normally fields about 100-125, but 2011-2012 is turning out to be an exceptional recruiting year.

The 6th goes out early to recruit teams as teams serve as the backbones of our 4 BN's. But, we welcome all players no matter what their playing style. We have tourney players, scenario players, pump, AT....even a few tanks. It takes all kinds of players to make a great unit.

Ever wanted to attend D-Day but never made the plunge? Now is the time. The 6th is the unit. Register today for D-Day 2012.
Old 12-24-2011, 10:30 AM #19
Staticline

Annual Supporting Member
Some of the international players that play with the 6th. Experience life as a Fallschirmjager at D-Day 2011.

Last edited by Staticline : 12-24-2011 at 10:49 AM.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:58 PM #20
highyield
Team Green Devils

I'm looking for a crew to run with during d-day this year, and since I have a green devil tattooed on my arm the 6th only made sense. I was looking around the D-day page, do you only register for allied or German sides now (There no more unit registration.)
highyield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:16 AM #21
Staticline

Annual Supporting Member
Highyield,

The registration link is still up and running. As you fill out your registration you will notice towards the bottom there is unit choice. I have posted the link for the German page, but the link is open through the store web front.

https://www.eventbrite.com/register?...eid=1868594015
ReplyScenario Ups