Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-13-2011, 02:27 PM #1
maddict (Banned)

MAPL Event 2 montage (D3 5 man)

Made this last night....hope you enjoy it....d4/d5 man montage will be up tom. most likely....great event!!!!! thank you to all the teams, refs and John being such a fair and fun coordinator
maddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-13-2011, 02:31 PM #2
maddict (Banned)

Old 06-15-2011, 01:03 PM #3
Dsid3xDR3W

anything on the d4 video ? i know a differant person posted one but i em woundering if you are 2
Dsid3xDR3W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:43 PM #4
maddict (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsid3xDR3W View Post
anything on the d4 video ? i know a differant person posted one but i em woundering if you are 2
i will tom. 80% just have 40 hr week so having hard with free time...i will get it up dont worry haha i got the d3 one up with quick cause I knew people would want something soon
Old 06-15-2011, 11:49 PM #5
Zeaglefreak20

Damn the people that are so rushy and want to see the video need to have patience he has so much to do probably with his own job, then edit the video. He took his time to come out to gpl so give the guy a break. I mean if u want him to rush te video then it will be **** I would like to wait and then see an awesome video.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:57 AM #6
maddict (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeaglefreak20 View Post
Damn the people that are so rushy and want to see the video need to have patience he has so much to do probably with his own job, then edit the video. He took his time to come out to gpl so give the guy a break. I mean if u want him to rush te video then it will be **** I would like to wait and then see an awesome video.
haha
this comment is a tasty burger