PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-23-2011, 09:35 PM #1
MWP
HK SNIPER

Evil Pimp Questions?

Hello ,

Well I just bought another evil pimp I use to have one back in the day , paid 80 bucks and came with a case of paint not too bad !

Ok heres some questions I have

- It was leaking from the air lines and also from the reg asa to body I replaced the air lines with timmy lines and got those leaks fixed, then when I took the asa off it had teflon around the screw threads that didnt look right so I put an oring in that groove and actually stopped the leak ,

Is that right to put an o-ring in that groove between body and asa? It looks right becasue there was already 1 in there just not one around the screw.

- Also one of the micro switch wires was broken so I took that out and noticed the micro switch does not click? Is that right?

I took the wires and re-striped them I held them against the micro switch and when I fired the light turned red does that mean it works? I ran out of air so I couldnt test if it fired when I did that but there was no clicking sound?

Also where could I get a New micro switch with those wires from? Its a bit hard to solder them back on!

Thanks!
MWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-28-2011, 08:01 PM #2
1mg_virus

has been a member for 10 years
1mg_virus owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
1mg_virus supports DLX Technology
well if you hold the trigger down then turn it off it will turn off the eyes and you will be able to fire more to see if it keeps firing. not sure about the oring thing but I found the manuels online but links on pc at work so if u want them pm me. I have some pimps if you know any one who wants one or u want another one your selfs. Mine work perfect.
1mg_virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:45 PM #3
AirSin2000
Tengoungato?

has been a member for 10 years
AirSin2000 supports Team VICIOUS
AirSin2000 posts videos on PbNation
AirSin2000 supports Empire
replacement intimidator microswitches from 2k2 timmys should do the trick.
AirSin2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 12:23 AM #4
MWP
HK SNIPER

Ok cool thanks ya I got ahold of a tech and managed to get a new switch so should work now !

Thanks
MWP is offline   Reply With Quote