Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 05-28-2011, 11:28 AM #1
TheDrunkBear

Huge Sale! Many items, both paintball and non paintball!

Hello, I am selling a ton of stuff today. I put everything into this section so that I can keep it all together and not spam the BST forums with one item posts in different sections.

First off, the rules:

By coming into my thread you are agreeing to ship first if we trade. I don't really care how much feedback you have. That's my arrangement. Deal with it or leave.
I don't deal with people who appear to be sketchy(hard to get a hold of etc)
I will not send you a single thing until the money is in my hands/Paypal
Do not come into this thread and act like a child, whether you are a child or not.

I am looking for a marker, mid end. I can add cash if you need. Just offer me.

Ok here is the paintball items for sale. Everything is as-is because I can not test them and this is some old equipment.

Spyder MR1(missing a few body screws, you could easily find them and screw them back in), a nice marker bag, 2 gravity hoppers, a decent mask, and a chest protector from the old days

Now I have an Autococker Trilogy. Only the marker is included, nothing else that you see on the box is included. The marker is in great shape on the outside. However, can't test it because I have no air or co2 for it.

Now on to the electronics and other stuff:

Here is a Wireless G Linksys adapter and a Sansa Mp3 player(4gb). They both work, however I don't have the usb cable for the Sansa. You could get one cheap on their website.

Hitachi camcorder with a sony bag, 2 old batteries(not sure if they hold charge) and a charger. Also comes with some other things like cables and such. The disc drive DOESNT work however you can connect it straight to your computer with the cable included and record that way.

A ton of music game hardware and software. I have rock band 3 and ACDC track pack for 360, a 360 wireless guitar, dj hero software and hardware for PS3, Rock band 2 for ps3(not pictured), 2 wireless ps3 guitars, 2 guitars for PS2 one is wired one is not

Wired drum kit for PS3, all pieces are there except the foot pedal is broken and in pieces, you can get one cheap online. Also a PS3 wired microphone for rock band.

Next is a wireless drum kit for PS3. everything works

And the final item is a sweet hardware customized xbox 360. This thing is an xbox that I opened up, put 10 red LED lights in, painted it black, and cut out 2 rectangles so you can see the lights. I have a video up on youtube, check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXcwpmgYgkM

For everything here $600 obo. Very negotiable. Just make an offer on any item you are interested in. Post here then I will PM if I am interested.

Last edited by TheDrunkBear : 05-28-2011 at 12:52 PM.
TheDrunkBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-28-2011, 11:45 AM #2
Ctop10
Spray and Pray

Ctop10 is playing at Living Legends VII
Ctop10 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Ctop10 is an NCPA player
Ctop10 plays in the APPA D4 division
How much shipped on the trilogy?
Old 05-28-2011, 12:45 PM #3
TheDrunkBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctop10 View Post
How much shipped on the trilogy?
pm'd
Old 05-30-2011, 08:30 PM #4
PurpleDirt
Repurchased Thine Soul

how much for trilly? open to trades?

Please PM Yelosno if you would like to begin a conversation with me.
PurpleDirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:27 PM #5
TheDrunkBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleDirt View Post
how much for trilly? open to trades?
pm'd
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.