Community Focus

Old 05-05-2014, 09:17 AM #1
MexiBaller147
The Whitest Mexican Alive

MexiBaller147 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MexiBaller147 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MexiBaller147 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MexiBaller147 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Star Wars Episode 7: fantastic or a failure?

This is a bit late, but I was surprised no one was talking about this. J.J. Abrams will direct Star Wars: Episode VII, the first of a new series of Star Wars films to come from Lucasfilm under the leadership of Kathleen Kennedy. Abrams will be directing and Academy Award-winning writer Michael Arndt will write the screenplay.

"It's very exciting to have J.J. aboard leading the charge as we set off to make a new Star Wars movie," said Kennedy. "J.J. is the perfect director to helm this. Beyond having such great instincts as a filmmaker, he has an intuitive understanding of this franchise. He understands the essence of the Star Wars experience, and will bring that talent to create an unforgettable motion picture."

George Lucas went on to say "I've consistently been impressed with J.J. as a filmmaker and storyteller. He's an ideal choice to direct the new Star Wars film and the legacy couldn't be in better hands."

"To be a part of the next chapter of the Star Wars saga, to collaborate with Kathy Kennedy and this remarkable group of people, is an absolute honor," J.J. Abrams said. "I may be even more grateful to George Lucas now than I was as a kid."

Lucasfilm announced recently that production of Star Wars: Episode VII will take place in the United Kingdom. All of the six previous live-action Star Wars movies have included UK production in such famed studios as Elstree, Shepperton, Leavesden, Ealing and Pinewood Studios.

"We've devoted serious time and attention to revisiting the origins of Star Wars as inspiration for our process on the new movie, and I'm thrilled that returning to the UK for production and utilizing the incredible talent there can be a part of that," said Kathleen Kennedy, President of Lucasfilm. "Speaking from my own longstanding connection to the UK with films like Raiders of the Lost Ark, Empire of the Sun and recently War Horse, it's very exciting to be heading back."

John Williams, the legendary composer who crafted the iconic, sweeping music of all six films in the Star Wars saga, is returning to score Star Wars: Episode VII, Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy announced at Star Wars Celebration Europe. Williams' grand orchestral compositions for Star Wars are among the most beloved and recognizable in movie history, from the classic "Main Title" theme introduced in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope to the ominous "Imperial March" from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back to the stirring "Duel of the Fates" from the prequel trilogy.

Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.

Director J.J. Abrams says, "We are so excited to finally share the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII. It is both thrilling and surreal to watch the beloved original cast and these brilliant new performers come together to bring this world to life, once again. We start shooting in a couple of weeks, and everyone is doing their best to make the fans proud."

The film is scheduled to start rolling in May 2014 and is hoped to be released December of 2015

....begun, the nerd wars have

Se habla Espaņol
MexiBaller147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement