I am selling my smart parts ion. I have been playing paintball since 2003 and I think its time I took a break. This is an amazing marker and it has treated me very well. Will definitely be back in the sport, just need to let go of this marker for right now for some financial resource. Honest and down to earth player...everything below is true to the best of my knowledge. Would like to sell everything together if possible (that would be lucky
), but I am not that good. Here are the items I will sell separately:
**All Items Pictured Below**
1. Crossfire 68/4500 Compressed air tank...cost = $90
2. Blue Dye Rhino Tank Cover = $5
3. Shocktech Bolt Out Back Body (Silver Gloss)...cost = $90
= I lost the small o-ring that goes with the BOB piece. I have the body and BOB piece pictured below...you can see where the o-ring goes on the right hand-side. This o-ring has an inside diameter of 3/16"
and outside diameter of 5/16"
4. Evil Pipe Barrel Kit...cost = $40
5. Rap4 Harness...cost = $40
a. excellent condition (pods not included)
6. Redz Harness...cost = $40
b. bought used...still works great (pods not included)
7. Smart Parts Sleek
silicone lubricant...cost = $5
8. Smart Parts Knee Pads...cost = $20
a. Size = Medium
....great condition...these pads are awesome. Really protect your knees and they have a great feeling.
9. Viewloader Revolution Hopper with X-Board Inside...cost = $15
= small crack in plastic casing around battery insert...applied some duck tape and it works great.
10. Gloves (pictured below; all glove sizes = medium
a. Dark Black - OpsGear gloves...cost = $14
b. Under Armour Winter Gear gloves...cost = $10
c. Synthetic Camouflage gloves...cost = $10
Here is the layout:
Smart Parts Ion....cost = $100
1. Body breach with blue clamp feedneck (excellent condition)
2. Silver Gloss Shoctech Body cover
- I currently do not use this on the marker. It worked fine when I purchased it, but it started leaking air out the back and I did not know how to fix it. Checked all the o-rings, solenoid, everything. Put the stock, black body back on and it has worked just great ever since. This body cover is up for sale with or w/o the gun...just depends on what you want...you are welcome to give it a shot and try and fix it...(Cost bought separately = $90)
3. Marker body
4. L7 Ion Bolt - great condition
6. 9V - Does not come with purchase
7. Stock Ion solenoid, circuitry, and electronic board
8. Body Breach
9. Blue Dye Sticky Grips
10. Custom Products Ion Trigger *Note
- I have looked everywhere to figure out the name for this trigger. It does not look exactly like a CP Ion Trigger, but I couldn't find anything that matched its picture. I bought this trigger from a local paintball shop and it didn't have any brand markings inside the box...the dealer is a friend of mine and he just told me it was a CP Ion trigger (here is the store website: http://www.bestpaintballsupply.com/index.html)
. Works great
Side Note - Teflon tape attached around macro line and regulator connection.
Slight air leak in the past and used Teflon tape to fix solution. Works great...hasn't leaked since...just slight noise when you put tank on, but goes away within seconds.
Crossfire 68/4500 Compressed Air Tank
1. Last complete pressure check - 2010....good till 2015
2. I have had this baby since 2004 and she still shines. Best money I ever spent. Carbon fiber wrapped, barley a dent in sight.
Evil Barrel Pipe Kite
1. Great investment...small nick on the tip of the main barrel, but has no influence over ball shot/release.
1. Viewloader Revolution Hopper (batteries not included
2. Dye Rhino Tank Cover
3. Smart Parts Knee Pads
4. Gloves (OpsGear, Under Armour Winter, Synthetic Camouflage)
5. Closed Pipe Kit
Viewloader Revolution Hopper
Shocktech Silver Gloss Body (Bolt out the back)
**See note above about missing o-ring on BOB piece (small piece on right)
Rhino tank and Smart Parts Ion Lube
Extra Side Notes:
1. Don't have all four screws for Dye Sticky Grip....have been using just three for probably 3 years...works just fine