Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-22-2011, 05:27 PM #1
boxerakaface

ICD B2K Bolt is stuck

i just got this gun from a friend who quit paintballing, it seems like an older model and when the firing mechanism is in there the bolt will not cock back. i was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with this problem. if needed ill take pics of the gun and post em.
boxerakaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-22-2011, 08:56 PM #2
Supergyro
Solid 7

Supergyro owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Supergyro owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Supergyro has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Is it physically stuck? Or is it not joining up with the rammer?
Supergyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 08:59 PM #3
SPPaintball

has been a member for 10 years
take out the bolt pin and slide the bolt out. if it's still stuck there's probably a broken shell or something jammed in there. if it comes out, take out the hammer and lube it up and make sure everything moves freely.
SPPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:44 PM #4
firebirdjimbo
Arms Dealer

firebirdjimbo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
firebirdjimbo has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
firebirdjimbo has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
rebuild the lpr

Email/paypal: firebirdjimbo@yahoo.com
always buying failed polishing projects/ugly bastards
firebirdjimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:30 PM #5
boxerakaface

i dont know much about paintball guns lol im a ****ing noobie, when it shoots the cock back level is supposed to move back and fourth. but when the piece below it with the string is screwed in it wont move, when i take out the spring i can cock it back but it wont do anything.

if you offer advice try to explain it to a noob in the best way possible because i have no idea wtf u guys are talkin about and i have no lube. gun probably hasnt been used in a few years.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:08 PM #6
jweav151

Sorry but you have an electro-pneumatic gun; the most complex type. Can't really simplify explanations. You may want to check out http://www.wolfpackpaintballteam.com...e-manuals.html and see if you can give a better description of what the problem is and what parts you've been messing with. Then we can probably give you better advice.
jweav151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:44 PM #7
boxerakaface

http://www.wolfpackpaintballteam.com...lustration.pdf

so this looks like my gun, idk if it is the one or not because the numbers dont match up, cant find one that does.

when i take out 036, it has a spring but the spring doesnt fit around it like it shows in the picture, its extremely small and just kinda sits in there. when thats in there 041 does not move at all. when i take out the spring off of 036, 041 will move but not react to pulling the trigger what so ever.

im not sure if thats the core problem but im going to have to start there
Old 05-28-2011, 10:55 AM #8
63VDub

has been a member for 10 years
What it sounds like is that you need to reset your Hpr and LPR. Not a big thing and easy to explain.

Your HPR is the grip hanging down in front of the trigger guard. Your LPR is the little piece sticking out of the front of the marker under the barrel. If you have the type of HPR that has the finger grooves cut in it, you need to unscrew the bottom piece to reveal the adjuster. Before you add air, back that adjuster out until there is no more tension on it. do the same thing with the adjuster on the LPR.
Plug in your air source. Slowly turn the HPR adjuster in to about 225 psi. then, slowly turn the LPR adjuster in until the bolt cocks back on its own. Continue turning the LPR adjuster in until you start hearing a leak above the trigger. Stop and back the LPR out about 1/2 turn. That should give you a good baseline for the Chrono. increase HPR to increase velocity, deacrease to decrease. if you have any other problems, post up either here or at ICD-owners.com

I am at the pinnacle of mediocrity.

Wiring problems? I know the man who can hook you up with a brand new FURIOUS harness!!CLICK HERE!

http://www.icd-owners.com/ It's where you need to be.
63VDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:52 AM #9
pump
I don't play pump lol

pump is a founding member
did you check the pull pin slots for flashing?
pump is offline   Reply With Quote