PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 05-21-2011, 02:10 PM #85
chazly413

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element Paintball View Post
I dunno. It just seems really unbalanced visually. I'm sure its fantastic though.
I agree with this. That semi transparent orb thing at the front also looks like the bug collection jar from The Matrix
chazly413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-21-2011, 02:41 PM #86
ace-fuk
I'm a Paintballrican

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeage View Post
Umm no. No one from that show, especially SJP, is remotely hot except for the brunette.

My sister told me something someone said about that show and it has always stuck with me: It's just an old whore and her 3 whore daughters.

On topic- This thing is slowly bumping a pump marker up my list of priorities....I must have it.
. but it still a sexy gat and gal...the show is just fiction SJP is a sexy sensual woman with kids and married!!!!

Originally Posted by fock0
negro you need to calm the **** down, and put your gun in PSP Millennium

at honorem...
DUROOOOOOOOO!! WAY! OUT!
ace-fuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 03:22 PM #87
rammstein_5v2
Idontfeelanditfeelsgreat

I like it, a lot, not to sure about the mini reg though because i'm one of those guys who doesn't keep his hand on the pump handle.

How consistent
How can someone so consistently mess up as much as
Every instance
How can someone inconsistent mess up so consistently
rammstein_5v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 03:52 PM #88
new ion?
Uni Sucks....

me gusta mucho.

holy **** its sexy
new ion? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 05:57 PM #89
skinnyfatguy
AKA-holic

skinnyfatguy is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
posted over on customcockers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist
We would like to thank you guys for your comments. Here is a few answers to some questions or thoughts you may have.

It is still a cocker base gun. It's not our same internals but works the same way except the pump handle is now cocking the hammer. We put the ivg in the hammer. That allowed us to make the the bottom hole almost blind except for a small hole in the back for the allen key . So now to increase velocity it is counter clockwise. We will probably try that in the 6.5 which would let us put a vanity cover on the lower tube.
We learned a lot by making this gun. Stepping out of our routine a/c style guns has been a good lesson in engineering and machining.
Jared Hamilton ( q-loader inventor) design the gun along with the CCM team imput of the things we would like to see.

The internal auto lever was the biggest hurdle. The auto lever is a little more complex. It almost works like a real gun does.The sear is reset without the usual feel of the push on the trigger.So no matter how hard you pull on the trigger it still works without the resistance.

Also this is just a prototype. The production model may look different.

skinnyfatguy's Collection | My WTB List
MCB Feedback | Old PBN Feedback | CC Feedback | eBay Feedback
skinnyfatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 06:28 PM #90
NDomipolo

NDomipolo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NDomipolo has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
NDomipolo supports DLX Technology
mehh,i like it but the older one still looks sick,but its nice to see that everything is inside of the frame
Old 05-21-2011, 07:14 PM #91
pbmaniac912

Annual Supporting Member
pbmaniac912 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pbmaniac912 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
pbmaniac912 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pbmaniac912 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
i like the internal auto trigger design thats pretty sick looks awesome
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post84913393
pbmaniac912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 10:56 PM #92
SuxXarD-V2
pewpewpew

SuxXarD-V2 supports Team VICIOUS
SuxXarD-V2 is for the Gunfight
SuxXarD-V2 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SuxXarD-V2 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Not sure how I feel about it yet

4LEGS GOOD
2LEGS BAD
SuxXarD-V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:08 AM #93
littlehux27

littlehux27 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
look beast i will definatly have to shoot it

╔═╗ I AM
║═╬╦╦═╦═╦═╦══╦═╦═╗
╠═║║║╬║╩╣╔╣║║║╬║║║
╚═╩═╣╔╩═╩╝╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╝
════╚╝════════════
littlehux27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:39 AM #94
SuxXarD-V2
pewpewpew

SuxXarD-V2 supports Team VICIOUS
SuxXarD-V2 is for the Gunfight
SuxXarD-V2 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SuxXarD-V2 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by berzerker View Post
lol, what timing. I was thinking about getting a T2, going to have to wait for this, though, I wish it were macroless:/
I was half expecting CCM to go macroless with this, jump on the bandwagon with everyone else.

4LEGS GOOD
2LEGS BAD
SuxXarD-V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 03:50 AM #95
vijil
Giant Paintball Robot

I... I'm struggling to see why pump guns need to be made with AT and smaller and smaller pumpstrokes with snappier actions. I mean, doesn't it defeat the point of pump? Hasn't semi done exactly the same thing only better? Don't get me wrong I play pump, but I play pump because it's clunky and gives me a disadvantage, not in spite of it. It's the same reason I want an airowgun. When I want to play with the lightest and tightest and high performance I play semi. Pushing pump play more and more in the performance direction seems to me to go against the countercultural ethos of pump play.

Of course I may be wrong and there could be a big market for something like this... but I find myself doubting it. Seems like an odd business decision. Then again this is probably less about business and more about having fun designing stuff and messing around, which I can respect.

Last edited by vijil : 05-22-2011 at 03:54 AM.
vijil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 03:57 AM #96
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
If you guys think this is something just wait till bob long releases his Pump

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 07:09 AM #97
rammstein_5v2
Idontfeelanditfeelsgreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijil View Post
I... I'm struggling to see why pump guns need to be made with AT and smaller and smaller pumpstrokes with snappier actions. I mean, doesn't it defeat the point of pump? Hasn't semi done exactly the same thing only better? Don't get me wrong I play pump, but I play pump because it's clunky and gives me a disadvantage, not in spite of it. It's the same reason I want an airowgun. When I want to play with the lightest and tightest and high performance I play semi. Pushing pump play more and more in the performance direction seems to me to go against the countercultural ethos of pump play.

Of course I may be wrong and there could be a big market for something like this... but I find myself doubting it. Seems like an odd business decision. Then again this is probably less about business and more about having fun designing stuff and messing around, which I can respect.
I think its more that we have seen pump go from:

The only thing.
Dead
Rare in existence
Pick back up
And now its back to life and even has its own leagues local and national.

I think because of the fact it is so much more popular now, and there are such tournaments and leagues for pumps that pump players desire such a pump gun and ccm is there to make them happy.

How consistent
How can someone so consistently mess up as much as
Every instance
How can someone inconsistent mess up so consistently
rammstein_5v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 03:26 PM #98
XKE

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
XKE plays in the PSP
XKE plays in the APPA Semi Pro division
Quote:
I... I'm struggling to see why pump guns need to be made with AT and smaller and smaller pumpstrokes with snappier actions. I mean, doesn't it defeat the point of pump? Hasn't semi done exactly the same thing only better? Don't get me wrong I play pump, but I play pump because it's clunky and gives me a disadvantage, not in spite of it. It's the same reason I want an airowgun. When I want to play with the lightest and tightest and high performance I play semi. Pushing pump play more and more in the performance direction seems to me to go against the countercultural ethos of pump play..
I play pump paintball, but, am not really driven to play pump tournaments. Mostly because, the guys that play tournament pump are shooting as fast as I would like to in tournament semi.

I think this marker is REALLY cool. But the competitive pump scene is less and less appealing.
XKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 05:52 PM #99
Archaeodrasil #66
INSANITY

Archaeodrasil #66 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Archaeodrasil #66 is for the Gunfight
Archaeodrasil #66 plays in the APPA D4 division
Archaeodrasil #66 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I like how the grips are set in, flush with the frame. It looks like it would be really comfortable in hand..
Archaeodrasil #66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 06:02 PM #100
Heaton
Rain likes to raep.

Heaton is playing at Living Legends VI
Heaton owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Heaton supports Team VICIOUS
Heaton supports Sherwood Forest
Heaton supports DLX Technology
Quote:

Well this just shows that everyone is different. Some people just like to have nice things. Companies like CCM explore engeneering alternatives not only because they want to be on the cutting edge of a growing, retro style of play, but also because it's interesting to see what can be done differently.

The way you describe playing pump as having a "clunky-ness" is not the first thing that comes to mind and sounds very unattractive. If I were to play pump, I'd rather have something that is built well than to be constantly fighting with it just to get another ball down field (seriously? An Airowgun?). I'm assuming you play in the woods!

Pump can only be improved so much in order to remain pump by definition. You seem to think this new marker is boarder line semi-auto, how? And lastly, if there wasn't a market for it, it would have never been built in the first place.

FOR SALE:
Embers 2 GEO 3
LNIB GEO IV CORE
70/45 Ninja tank
Heaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 06:55 PM #101
vijil
Giant Paintball Robot

Quote:
I'm assuming you play in the woods
I play all styles. Used to captain a speedball team. I like airowguns and pump because every time I hit someone there's a far bigger sense of accomplishment, especially playing against semis.

Quote:
if there wasn't a market for it, it would have never been built in the first place.
Plenty of businesses miss this somewhat key point.

Quote:
You seem to think this new marker is boarder line semi-auto, how?
If you want to get technical, AT is semi auto. As XKE said pump tournaments have become essentially the same as semi. If you get a pump with AT and make the pump stroke small and light I honestly don't think there's any actual difference between that and a semi marker besides the fact that you pull the trigger with the other hand. If there's a market for off-handed mech semi then that's totally cool. It's just confusing to call it pump. Should really be a separate category.

Last edited by vijil : 05-22-2011 at 06:57 PM.
vijil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:25 PM #102
Planet Eclipse 07
Pump - Aim - Fire

Annual Supporting Member
Planet Eclipse 07 plays in the PSP
Planet Eclipse 07 donated to help Peyton Trent
Planet Eclipse 07 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Planet Eclipse 07 posts videos on PbNation
Planet Eclipse 07 supports Empire
I got to toy around with that very marker at NPPL Chicago two days ago, this is a huge step up from the T2!!! REMARKABLE pump gun!! Auto trigger doesn't cause the trigger to bounce forward and back when being held down... stays completely still!
Planet Eclipse 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:55 AM #103
BenNumberTwo

Nice lookin marker...I'd be interested in getting one myself.

To help you guys think of a name for the marker...you should just make it a contest and have everyone throw out ideas for names.

Majority vote win and the winner who picked the name gets a free marker
I know this is probably easier said than done but just trying to help

Good luck!
Old 05-23-2011, 01:57 AM #104
Megadestructo
Pixel Pusher

Annual Supporting Member
Megadestructo plays in the PSP
Megadestructo plays in the APPA D4 division
Megadestructo is Boss
Oooh, very nice. I may sell my S6 for one of these when they become available...
Old 05-23-2011, 02:00 AM #105
YeloSno
Breadloser

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
So THIS is the victory pump bob long was lolsing to us about... hmmm...

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

My Current Top TradeBait
BKAYBKEJHFJK FIRE SALE!

It's a ****ing graphite IZE Flex for sale! WOW.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by Insane_Vendetta: "We used to be schizophrentic, but now we agree.""
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
YeloSno is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.