Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-10-2012, 09:11 PM #1
abethemet

abethemet owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
abethemet owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
abethemet supports DLX Technology
TIPX Pistol or Azodin KP

I have enough money to either get a azodin Kp or a TIPX pistol and I don't know which one to get because they both seem like they would be fun to play with, so please help me out on which one to get thanks.
abethemet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-10-2012, 09:20 PM #2
Marmaduke
Aqua Team Agg Force

Marmaduke owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Marmaduke plays in the APPA D4 division
Personally, I'd get the Azodin. I used to own a Piranha USP pistol, and it actually wasn't that much fun to play with. I do, however, love playing with my pump markers. They are larger, and thus easier to shoot accurately since it has a longer barrel and you can stabilize it with the tank on your shoulder. You could also attach a constant air tank and hopper to it. Twelve grams and ten ground tubes are a pain to deal with (not to mention twelve grams are expensive). The pump will also allow you play in pump tournaments, while the pistol will not. Lastly, playing pump will allow you to get the experience playing with limited firepower, but while using a full-size marker similar to what you'd usually play. Your stance and the way you hold the marker will be similar to playing semi, unlike if you were using a little pistol.

Just my two cents. Either way, I'm sure you'll have a blast playing with a "handicap". Have fun!
A5OG Feedback 12/0/0
Marmaduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:23 PM #3
clarkie070988
A traveling man

Annual Supporting Member
clarkie070988 plays in the PSP
clarkie070988 plays in the APPA D4 division
clarkie070988 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
clarkie070988 is Legendary
clarkie070988 is Boss
clarkie070988 supports DLX Technology