PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-19-2011, 10:11 AM #1
Sherwood Forest

Sherwood Forest supports Sherwood Forest
"URGENT" Divided States Game update

Okay all you Sherwood players and people that have been wanting to try out the field. CRS is bringing "The Divided States - District Apocalypse" to Sherwood Forest June 4th & 5th, however, due to low early registration there is a possibility the game will be cancelled. We know there are people out there that are interested in playing that have not registered. We need to hear from you by Saturday letting us know if you are interested in coming out. The staff at Sherwood and CRS want to give you the best game we can, but without people registering we don't how to do properly prepare .

Do you want to play "The Divided States"? If so email us or call us and let us know you want the game ON. You have until Saturday May 21st to get back with us.

So it is up to you players now. What will it be????
Sherwood Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 08:45 AM #2
CRS_Staff
Scenarios Games Producer

Setting the stage:

Following the aftermath of several domestic attacks that left America’s infrastructure completely destroyed and millions dead or missing, the country had been divided into 10 districts in accordance with the Executive Order for the Counsil of Governors.

Uncontaminated water and food are scarce causing widespread panic, rioting, and civil war. Those lucky enough to be able to tune in to a TV or radio station are met with the sound of Emergency Broadcast System which has been looping the same message over and over.

In accordance with the Emergency Preparedness Act FEMA is tasked with ensuring the continuity of government and restoring order. Martial Law has been declared. The newly established executive orders signed into effect through Executive Order 12919 permit FEMA to use any means necessary. The Constitution no longer has any meaning.

• Executive Order #10995
• Executive Order #10997
• Executive Order #10999
• Executive Order #11000
• Executive Order #11001
• Executive Order #11002
• Executive Order #11003
• Executive Order #11004
• Executive Order #11005

Using the power now provided to FEMA and backed by the military, survivors have been rounded up and taken into Residential Centers. Whole families are relocated and often separated then never heard from again. Those still left to fend for themselves outside the walls face a lawless state of violence, looting, and death. Civil wars erupt between neighboring towns for control over precious resources.

Black market trading posts provide some assistance but usually at a very steep price since the dollar is no longer worth the paper it’s printed on.

FEMA continues to sweep through each towns seizing control over all available resources. Those who cooperate are relocated while anyone who resists is met with swift punishment including death. Towns considered contaminated areas are then destroyed regardless if there are any survivors.
Soon after, a resistance group had formed known as the Patriot Protection League. A band of citizens from all walks of life who have cited a violation of civil liberties and have reason to believe that its own government may have been behind these attacks. Using what resources are available, they have been fighting back. Now labeled as a terrorist group by order of the National Security Counsel, the PPL now have to fight for survival as they attempt to uncover a plot that goes deeper than they could have possibly imagined.
In Scenario Paintball we create a fine line between fiction and reality. Not everything is as it seems. You need to be Combat Ready. So when the first shot is fired and your adrenaline sets in, will you be ready? Then prepare for battle!
Sponsored by:
Realms of Ruin, Flurry Industries, HydroTec, High Profile Hobbies, eXRS Radios
CRS_Staff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:38 PM #3
Aslan
Tippmann Slayer

What What What!!!

So I register to play and now it's not happening because there aren't enough people? What!?

I just think that's so weird. I mean, I stopped by Realms of Ruin twice now and nobody was there (perfectly nice weekend day). And now a fieled with a pretty solid reputation/following doesn't have enough players to hold the event?

When we gonna know?
Aslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:10 PM #4
Sherwood Forest

The Game Is On!!!!

So Come On Out!!!!
Sherwood Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:49 PM #5
Millslane

Millslane supports Sherwood Forest
Aslan, It's not that there are not any players, its you have to pick the right events. Sherwood's typical schedule included 3 large scenario games, May, July and October. This new June slot is being done by what looks to be another scenario producer and not all of us are able to squeeze in another game when we are used to what we had in the past. That is all really. I hope this event goes off well, I for one is one of those players who slots 3-4 Sherwood events a year, this one was unexpected coming into the 2011 season and I just didn't have the time for it.
Old 05-29-2011, 09:42 AM #6
lefty77

lefty77 supports Sherwood Forest
its all good... I will be commanding this game i need some good players to come out and play.... Let me know if anyone can come out and play
lefty77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 08:28 PM #7
bone37
Chicago 37th Heavy Gunner

Chicago 37th

Ive got the time off from work, money is the issue now, just got back from Germany today! Hows the pre reg #'s looking?
bone37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:53 PM #8
sjtetrault

u must have the game!!!

I am coming from southern IL. i just purchased a new marker and only used it 2x. i am READY!!! i have 2 sons 11, 10 yrs. they both want to play and have b4, they are great shooters and i will have to rent some equipment. we are looking forward to the game. i say keep it going1!
sjtetrault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:57 AM #9
CRS_Staff
Scenarios Games Producer

We are ready and headed tonight to set up camp. We'll see you all there.
In Scenario Paintball we create a fine line between fiction and reality. Not everything is as it seems. You need to be Combat Ready. So when the first shot is fired and your adrenaline sets in, will you be ready? Then prepare for battle!
Sponsored by:
Realms of Ruin, Flurry Industries, HydroTec, High Profile Hobbies, eXRS Radios
CRS_Staff is offline   Reply With Quote