Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 06:30 PM #43
Avenger5
Submarine Service

Avenger5 supports Team VICIOUS
Avenger5 plays in the APPA D5 division
For me, playing pump helps me make my shot count (as much as it's been said it's so true). I play pump on regular days and then on events, I switch over to semi and rock some fools even more so

I am kind if interested in seeing that film now. Politics are up my alley and I have been trying to tell everyone that we are moving further and further away from the democratic-republic we were supposed to be. This country needs Christ more than ever.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:53 PM #44
Yyungballaer5
"I'm shooting people!!!"

Yyungballaer5 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Yyungballaer5 supports Team VICIOUS
Yyungballaer5 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger5
For me, playing pump helps me make my shot count (as much as it's been said it's so true). I play pump on regular days and then on events, I switch over to semi and rock some fools even more so

I am kind if interested in seeing that film now. Politics are up my alley and I have been trying to tell everyone that we are moving further and further away from the democratic-republic we were supposed to be. This country needs Christ more than ever.
I agree 1000% with that last paragraph/statement!

EvEn WhEn YoU cAnT sEe HiM... GoD iS ThErE... iF YoU BeLiEvE iN HiM, PuT tHiS iN yOuR SiG

SPG
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...624507&page=10
Old 05-23-2011, 10:27 PM #45
bait607
Eternal Impact Ministries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yyungballaer5 View Post
can i join you guys in here?
hey man sorry I missed this post... shoot me a pm and I'll get you started till then feel free to post

Angel A1 magno valved f/s/t

lightly upped sft shocker $200, eigen bolt $55, Virtue redefined board $70... the look on an eclipse agglets face when they realize their brand new $1250 gun just got out shot by an 03 spoolvalve PRICELESS
Old 05-23-2011, 10:30 PM #46
Yyungballaer5
"I'm shooting people!!!"

Yyungballaer5 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Yyungballaer5 supports Team VICIOUS
Yyungballaer5 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by bait607

hey man sorry I missed this post... shoot me a pm and I'll get you started till then feel free to post
Its all good I'll shoot you a pm

EvEn WhEn YoU cAnT sEe HiM... GoD iS ThErE... iF YoU BeLiEvE iN HiM, PuT tHiS iN yOuR SiG

SPG
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...624507&page=10
Old 05-23-2011, 10:45 PM #47
bait607

Newest official member Yyoungballaer5 = Andy. welcome aboard

lightly upped sft shocker $200, eigen bolt $55, Virtue redefined board $70... the look on an eclipse agglets face when they realize their brand new $1250 gun just got out shot by an 03 spoolvalve PRICELESS
Old 05-23-2011, 11:01 PM #48
procyonwarrior

procyonwarrior has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
procyonwarrior has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yyungballaer5 View Post
That's true. Some atheist explained his opinion to me on hear and all about this stuff that doesn't add up right to me
You know in all honesty I was once just like those who didn't believe. Now being saved I have to keep reminding myself that I was not saved by birth, or a belief that I was better then those around me. Some might even argue I had no say in my salvation at all (entering into the topic of Election ) all I know is that God choose me and I can not forget that because then I will be nothing but a pompous person walking in a world that is not my own.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:21 PM #49
shooteronyour6
...uses PB to share Jesus

shooteronyour6 helped look for balloons
Hello guys,
I noticed a lot of talk about pumps goin' on. For those of you who don't actually know this: Pumps shoot further and more accurate than semi's or auto's. They also give the guys with the 'upp'd' guns the fits... you oughta try 'em some time. You just may be surprised t ow much fun they can be.
I'd trade my A5 w/ RT + Apex, and snub nose barrell + TacCap hopper for a good one in a heart beat!!!
Psalms 40:2-3
FeedBack link:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...oote ronyour6
Old 05-24-2011, 12:41 AM #50
Avenger5
Submarine Service

Avenger5 supports Team VICIOUS
Avenger5 plays in the APPA D5 division
Pump makers don't shoot further nor are they more accurate. It's about the player's skill, and the marker setup, such as: type of regulator, bore size on barrel, etc.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:17 AM #51
bait607

distance is determined by velocity so any consistent 280 fps will fly about the same distance the only physics that come into play there are ball shape, weight, drag, and resistance and those are there no matter what gun you shoot. the only truth in the accuracy statement is if a semi or full is putting a weird spin on the ball because of closing the breach it can effect accuracy. Pumps are a lot of fun, although I currently do not have one. You have to be really careful with your paint to boar match though because if you dont have a good one then you can get really inconsistent velocity due to the ball rolling partway down the barrel.

Old 05-24-2011, 09:53 AM #52
procyonwarrior

actually to me the scoop is this: any gun can shoot as far as the other, that is true, however certain guns do shoot the ball differently. Cockers are known for having a straighter trajectory. My timmy does not shoot as straight as my cocker (even with the same barrel and paint) because how the gun's valves and lprs are set up. Angels are known for their own drop off (more known in older angels then newer). the older impulses (which i have three of) also had drop the further you shot unless you added a lpr on the gun the ball traveled just as far but traveled straighter. All guns still shoot just as far (maybe a few feet difference) but how straight or drop off to me is based on the gun you are using. One thing that does make pumps some what more accurate is the fact you have to aim after every shot.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:56 AM #53
procyonwarrior

anybody like reading? I have written a book, 292 pages. Is an adventure book about a country that enters into a civil war. Its been professionally edited I"m just waiting for the right time and saving money to have it published. Really needing someone to read it for feedback on the plot and story line.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:49 AM #54
p8ntballer9906

p8ntballer9906 plays in the PSP
p8ntballer9906 plays in the APPA beginner division
Hey Krew! Its just another beautiful day in Columbus, OH! RAIN! WHOO HOOO! I just hope that its nice enough for the long weekend! I'm heading up to Toledo to be with my family and my girlfriends family. I'm going golfing with her dad on saturday hopefully and I have to ask him that oh so difficult question.... (I've been with his daughter for 6 years and I think its time). I ask everyone for the strength to do it and any advise as well! I'm extremely nervous to do this and I have no idea why!
Old 05-24-2011, 01:55 PM #55
bait607

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballer9906 View Post
Hey Krew! Its just another beautiful day in Columbus, OH! RAIN! WHOO HOOO! I just hope that its nice enough for the long weekend! I'm heading up to Toledo to be with my family and my girlfriends family. I'm going golfing with her dad on saturday hopefully and I have to ask him that oh so difficult question.... (I've been with his daughter for 6 years and I think its time). I ask everyone for the strength to do it and any advise as well! I'm extremely nervous to do this and I have no idea why!
best advice I can offer is relax... unless your relationship with him has been strained you probably dont have anything to be afraid of. I hope everything goes well for you.

Old 05-24-2011, 03:13 PM #56
p8ntballer9906

p8ntballer9906 plays in the PSP
p8ntballer9906 plays in the APPA beginner division
Thanks! We get along really well he's basically a second father to me, Her whole family is pretty much a second family they're all great.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:37 PM #57
916baller
I love dehr.

916baller is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
916baller supports DLX Technology
Do you guys know anyone (preferably a close friend, if not, it's okay, not the end of the world...) that was Christian then stepped down and turned to Atheist or Agnostic?

Just a question; curious

PM me for deets.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:03 PM #58
bait607

Quote:
Originally Posted by 916baller View Post
Do you guys know anyone (preferably a close friend, if not, it's okay, not the end of the world...) that was Christian then stepped down and turned to Atheist or Agnostic?

Just a question; curious
i do, but he and i had drifted out of contact by the time it happened (my family moved when i was 10 or 11 and i lost contact with my old friends).. and i never took the time to reform the friendship.

Old 05-24-2011, 07:04 PM #59
shooteronyour6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger5 View Post
Pump makers don't shoot further nor are they more accurate. It's about the player's skill, and the marker setup, such as: type of regulator, bore size on barrel, etc.
The first part of this is SOOO not true. But if that's your opinion, you're free to it. It's been proven countless times.
FeedBack link:
Old 05-24-2011, 07:08 PM #60
shooteronyour6

Quote:
Originally Posted by procyonwarrior View Post
anybody like reading? I have written a book, 292 pages. Is an adventure book about a country that enters into a civil war. Its been professionally edited I"m just waiting for the right time and saving money to have it published. Really needing someone to read it for feedback on the plot and story line.
I will give it a shot. Will you mail it if I send you a PM w/my addy? I'm a writer of sorts too, and like to help where/when I can.
FeedBack link:
Old 05-24-2011, 07:09 PM #61
916baller
I love dehr.

916baller is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
916baller supports DLX Technology
I was thinking the same

uhhh pr00f?

PM me for deets.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:10 PM #62
shooteronyour6

Wanted to drop in and say hello to everybody. Hope you're all resting in Christ's love today? You're in my heart and prayers guys & gals<though I don't see to many gals in here).
FeedBack link:
Old 05-24-2011, 07:13 PM #63
bait607

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooteronyour6 View Post
The first part of this is SOOO not true. But if that's your opinion, you're free to it. It's been proven countless times.
none of my pumps ever had as much range as my electros... but that was because i could never get them up to 280fps

Closed Thread