<<Updated CK Conduct Guide >>
* Christ Krew members have to hold a high standard of conduct since this is a ministry to reach out to other paintballers.
-Phil. 1:27 - Only let your conduct be worthy of the gospel of Christ,...
* Christ Krew members are held accountable for posts, avatars, and everything else related to posting in forums and before God.
-Rom. 14:12 - So then each of us shall give account of himself to God.
* Christ Krew members are expected to have manners when posting. That means no swearing/cursing, flaming/put downs and any other form of offensive type posts.
* Christ Krew members are to also set a good example on and off the playing field. This includes your personal testimony spoken and lived. Since you are an open book for people who don't know Christ, it is best to not give them an excuse to reject Him.
-Matthew 5:16 - Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
* Christ Krew members are encouraged to intercede for one another in prayer, support, counseling and if possible in person through whatever aid is possible.
-1 John 4:11 - Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
* Christ Krew members are also encouraged to find new and creative ways of promoting the gospel of salvation to people in your local fields and through the open forums.
* Finally, Christ Krew is encouraged to live a sanctified life, holy and pleasing to God. This means being a true Christian even when people can't see/hear you. Remember that is it the almighty God (Adonai), the all consuming fire, the creator of all things and the giver of life that you serve and he sees your heart (intentions, motives) first before seeing your actions or outward appearance.
-1 John 2:6 - He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
-1 John 3:20 - For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.