Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-15-2011, 04:26 PM #1
quackaddict86

another air leak....

ok so....i picked up a vibe and it had an air leak at the little black solenoid. the o ring was pinched so we got that fixed and it was working perfectly with my buddys hpa tank hooked up. put the marker back in the box and thought it was ok.

yesterday i went to shoot it and make sure every thing is ok. well i hooked up my co2 tank since thats all i have and now it has a slow hissing leak where the air line goes into the bottom of the foregrip(i believe thats the reg?). my question is why would it do that on co2 but not hpa? and how do i fix it? also how do i check if its on hpa or co2 mode?

the marker is a bone stock vibe with select fire modes. any ideas would be greatly appreciated. thank you all
quackaddict86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-15-2011, 07:01 PM #2
georgeyew

georgeyew supports Pev's Paintball
If it is leaking at the fitting into the reg, wrap it with some teflon tape on the threads. It's an easy fix.
georgeyew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:32 AM #3
jblaze56

you have to switch from hpa to co2 mode
jblaze56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:41 AM #4
Zepulkinator
Epic Purple Dude

Zepulkinator plays in the PSP
Zepulkinator supports Team VICIOUS
Zepulkinator is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Zepulkinator is Boss
Unscrew the reg. Check that o-ring around the top part of the reg. I had this happen pretty recently and all that had happened was that that specific o-ring was shredded. Replaced it and it worked fine.

Check this first. If that's not the problem, let us know.

CO2 and HPA mode wouldn't make it leak or not. That just adjusts the dwell setting.
Old 05-28-2011, 02:13 AM #5
skuzi
invisible

The velocity screw inside the reg has 2 o-rings on it and a metal screen . It's a pain to take out because of the safety clip. I had get to mine, I had everything lubed with new rings and I could still feel some air coming out of the bottom of the reg. That was the last thing I hadn't check...It's prefect now. So big safety clip to get inside reg and small safety clip to get to the velocity screw. Reverse thread!!
skuzi is offline   Reply With Quote