PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-28-2003, 01:24 AM #1
FuzzyChicken

has been a member for 10 years
Exclamation Trigger Modd?

I herd that the trigger pull on the Sentinel TS could be modded to be shortend. I was wondering if someone can tell me how in detailed steps or point me in the right direction. The trigger is not all that bad, but if it can be shortened why not do it. I do not want to do anything too drastic to my gun so drilling a hole isn' something that I am confident with.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-29-2003, 06:29 PM #2
Draknes
Blue/Silver Acid Wash TS

Put a couple of thicknesses of electrical tape right over where the valve screw is. This is what the trigger spring pushes the trigger against. If you fiddle around with it you can get it so that there is no front slack at all. There shouldn't really be much to begin with though. Your trigger will get better after a couple of cases since you will break it in.
Old 12-20-2003, 12:13 PM #3
teddyboy

Any other things? When i had a tippy i had the lightest trigger on that thing out of everyone ive ever tried. I replaced teh trigger return spring with a lighter spring and streched the sear spring and i put a few thickness' of electircal tape on the top of the trigger to shortent eh pull. Could you strech the sear spring on the senti?

Satin Blue Senti- Dye Stainless Steel barrel, Crossfire 3000 48 N2 tank, Black Bob Long Torpedo Reg, LP Pin, Clear and Blue 12vl revvi w/ x-board