Originally Posted by IceColdCricket
You will have to explain that logic to me. If you are already budgeting for the 24th/1st how does that affect your cup costs?
I understand having the weekend off before WC for practice.
Maybe it could be moved up to the 17th? Although, there is a big game that weekend.
I am willing to bite the bullet if necessary for the greater good. However, we are also going to lose FSU if its on the 1st. If its on the 24th FGCU will be unavailable.
Just my opinion, but I think the goal should be to get every team to the first event.
I don't think there will be a way to hold the event in September or October without having conflicts with team agendas. Sep 24, Oct 1, Oct 8, Oct 15, and October 22 all pose conflicts with either the field or teams. September 17 gives us only two weekends between now and the event, which is a bit short on the planning side. It seemed to me that there was an additional objection to the Oct 1 date.
September 24 as originally planned?