UKHoopsfan owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
UKHoopsfan supports Team VICIOUS
E-Grip Tippman 98 Custom Pro

RULES:

1. Be Mature
2. Be Polite
3. Paypal Only
4. Post them PM me your offer

BEAUTIFUL MINT CONDITION E-GRIP TIPPMAN 98 CUSTOM PRO !!!!!

I have a mint condition E-Grip Tippman 98 Custom Pro marker that I am reluctantly looking to sell.

If it's accuracy and deeper strikes you want, this beefed-up version of Tippmann's 98 Custom will help you make your mark. The fully customizable semiautomatic marker--which includes Tippmann's E-Grip electronic trigger--comes standard with such upgrades as an 11-inch, high-performance, stone-honed barrel for better accuracy, a double trigger that delivers better control and faster firing, and a drop forward that positions the air tank in a more convenient spot. The marker is also compatible with Tippmann's vast accessory arsenal, including the Flatline barrel system, the sniper barrels, the vertical adapter kit, the Response trigger system, the collapsible stock, and the rear-cocking system, among many others. The E-Grip trigger is a particular favorite, as it includes five firing modes (semiautomatic, auto-response, full-auto, three-shot burst, and turbo) and can be changed in seconds to rapid firing (up to 17 balls per second).

The Tippmann 98 Custom Pro E-Grip is made of die-cast aluminum with an extra-sturdy black finish. More significantly, the marker boasts Tippmann's Anti-Chop Technology (A.C.T.), a system consisting of a rear bolt, front bolt, and linkage arm with movements dictated by the location of a paintball in the chamber prior to firing. If a paintball is fed correctly, the system's front bolt and rear bolt travel together--connected by the linkage arm--to fire the ball. However, if a ball is lodged inside the chamber incorrectly, the system moves the bolts independently until the lodged ball falls into position. Once the ball is back in place, the marker cycles itself to discharge the ball at normal velocity. Not only does the A.C.T. system prevent stalls and "blowback" (a sudden release of trapped air into the hopper), but it also maintains shot velocity, as the cycle speed never changes. It's a must for the serious paintball enthusiast.

Additional features include a quick-release feeder elbow, a removable front grip (for adding an expansion chamber and vertical kits), and a 200-round hopper. The Tippmann 98 Custom Pro E-Grip is fully compatible with CO2, compressed air, or nitrogen and comes with a marker maintenance pack with a barrel sleeve, oil, wrenches, squeegee, and spare tank O-ring.

I have used this marker less than 5 times and it has always been broken down and cleaned after every outing. I would rate the condition of this marker at a 9.5/10.

I am looking for $150 for the marker (not including shipping and paypal fees), but feel free to offer up.

I also have a couple of Steel 48/3000 Compressed Air tanks that I may be willing to part with.

Thanks for looking.

Check out my other 98 Custom auction here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3598584

Last edited by UKHoopsfan : 05-12-2011 at 08:50 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-01-2011, 04:36 PM #2
taggvandam

taggvandam plays in the PSP
taggvandam owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
taggvandam plays in the APPA D5 division
pm'd
Old 05-01-2011, 07:36 PM #3
UKHoopsfan

pm'd back
Old 05-02-2011, 12:51 AM #4
A5Gunner
DoDgY

A5Gunner supports Team VICIOUS
A5Gunner is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Mmm nice e-tippmann free up
Old 05-02-2011, 06:50 AM #5
stuv92

duuude your camera is badass...
Old 05-02-2011, 10:31 AM #6
nodtech

would you be willing to part the egrip out? I've been loking to turn my old 98 into a project gun...
Old 05-02-2011, 10:37 AM #7
UKHoopsfan

Not really looking to part out at this time. I'll keep you in mind if anything changes.

Thanks.
Old 05-16-2011, 04:19 PM #8
paintballpolak5
Brian

hey man nice looking gun, i'm somewhat interested. please pm me

Aim-paintballpolak5

Email- paintballpolak5@netscape.net
Old 06-06-2011, 08:57 PM #9
i8somepie
Michael Pasztor

Annual Supporting Member
i8somepie is an NCPA player
i8somepie plays in the APPA D5 division
Interested in parting out the vertical adapter kit?

Underground Sports - Underground Army
The Best DYE dealer in NE Ohio

YetiPB.com - The only place you'll ever need, ever
Old 07-28-2011, 04:29 PM #10
Deadly Assassin
Speaker for the Dead

Annual Supporting Member
Deadly Assassin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Deadly Assassin is for the Gunfight
Deadly Assassin is for the Gunfight
pming