Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-26-2011, 03:00 PM #1
the_mag_guy

Wtt for ICE Epic

Alright guys I have a Dangerous Power G3 Spec R in practically mint condition (less than 1500 shots through it) and I'm looking to trade it for an ICE Epic Dv8 or really any ICE Epic. I have lots of pics, here is the link to the photobucket gallery and a couple of pics from that gallery at the bottom to get you to look at the rest! enjoy

DP G3 Spec R

I traded Voo_Doo_Coatings on another forum for this gun at the beginning of 2010 (he purchased it new at the end of 2009 for his son, but his son didn't like it). Before shipping it to me, I had him put one of their awesome Ion Coatings on it. The DP G3 Specr R was blue, but now its matte black with a very subtle milspec green splatter on it. He sent me the gun practically new, no nicks or dings,the bolt was brand new and didnt have a scratch or any wear at all on it! The Spec R is stock and comes with a matching 2 piece barrel.

For those of you who haven't gotten a chance to shoot a DP G3 Spec R you are really missing out, this gun is wicked fast, accurate, light and dependable, not to mention the sweet milling on this thing. To me (please don't flame too much) its the evolved emag. If you want an attention getter and you want to be on the winning side of the field I highly suggest one of these. Look them up on youtube and you will see. With that said you might wonder why the heck I'm selling it. Besides being burnt out on speedball and getting older, I'm looking for something a little more unique and slower shooting and mechanical as I transition back into woodsball. I have my fair share of mags and other guns, but there's just something about an Epic that's worth having. You understand if you've shot one, they're just different in a good way.

What I'm looking for:
I'm looking to either a near mint ICE epic or an Near Mint ICE Epic Dv8, with the preference being the Dv8, but they are practically the same gun. I'm looking for the offset vert feed, but it isn't required for the trade. It doesn't have to come with a barrel, but I'd like one. I will entertain other gun trades, but I'm not looking for much and I really want somehting completley unique to bring to my local field and let people scratch their heads to what it is I'm shooting at them (Nova 700 or super Nova anyone?).

My gun is near mint so I expect the trade to be in equal or better condition. I have spent many years on painball forums and I have traded many guns. I don't have a feedback thread on here.

I will not ship first due to being ripped off twice in the past. If you are serious about trading/selling/buying with me I will provide my cell # so we can work out all the details.

Please PM me if interested

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-27-2011, 11:38 PM #2
the_mag_guy

So I guess nobody is really interested, I guess I could let this gun go for $325 or so.
Old 06-18-2011, 01:18 PM #3
shifty91

maybe less? lol supply and demand ill supply the money that u demand(at my price )