Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-28-2011, 09:16 PM #22
PlanetOrgasmo
Ahoy

Please just die and rid this world of your ****ing scum ideals of life. The more people you influence the worse the world gets. I wish terrible, terrible things upon you.

Dinosaurlegs is my hero.
PlanetOrgasmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-28-2011, 09:31 PM #23
fatballer189

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetOrgasmo
Haha wow Jimmy, really fightin for the cause huh. I'm not angry, I had a legitimate question that apparently was too embarrassing to answer directly.

Sorry i thought it was amusing that they lost every game, but it kind of is, I guess that's only to me though.

And all this talk about about "my side of the story" As a matter of fact, my side of the story is far deeper than anyone else's besides my brother, or terry maybe. So if you really wanna talk about it, we can talk about it.

And all in all, I support the uprising, i don't hate them obviously. It literally was my life for many years.
I guess the one thing I really hate is Tommy, I ****ing "hate" Tommy, how that ****ing moron ever came to accomplish anything is nothing but astonishing to me. And honestly seeing him as a main part of what I lived my life by for so long, just ****ing infuriates me.

I hope you read this Tommy, you stupid ****ing piece of ****.
I respect that you where part of the OG Uprising crew. They where all great guys. But if your going to say you that you support the team than support them. You can't say that you support them and then talk **** about them all day. Just make you look like a jealous *******.

Really wish you could just make a decision. Either support and get behind them or don't support and go away. It is a little that your brother seems to be super stoked about this team and you seem to be hating.

Blah blah blah Hate hate hare...Get Fisted man (my epic slogan is working already)!!!!
fatballer189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:32 PM #24
fatballer189

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatballer189

I respect that you where part of the OG Uprising crew. They where all great guys. But if your going to say you that you support the team than support them. You can't say that you support them and then talk **** about them all day. Just make you look like a jealous *******.

Really wish you could just make a decision. Either support and get behind them or don't support and go away. It is a little that your brother seems to be super stoked about this team and you seem to be hating.

Blah blah blah Hate hate hare...Get Fisted man (my epic slogan is working already)!!!!
I mean Get Fisted? Forgot we where changing it for the ladies...
fatballer189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:35 PM #25
jnewman07
MSXL

jnewman07 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jnewman07 supports our troops
jnewman07 plays in the APPA D4 division
this doucher needs to quit life

MSXL- ATB UNLEASHED
pbrack.com

SEPS Deception
jnewman07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:54 PM #26
PlanetOrgasmo
Ahoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatballer189 View Post

Uhh if you knew how to read... I do support them, just not Tommy. If my brother came and took Tommys place, I would be all about it.

And already know I lost this battle, I know that PBrack has a big group of followers that will for some reason defend Tommy to the death. But I also know I'm not the only one who thinks he is a pile of ****. So it's alright.

Dinosaurlegs is my hero.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:58 PM #27
p8ntcheck45
Hot Bread Z!

Annual Supporting Member
p8ntcheck45 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
p8ntcheck45 is a Professional paintball player
p8ntcheck45 is a Paintball photographer
p8ntcheck45 works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetOrgasmo View Post
Haha wow Jimmy, really fightin for the cause huh. I'm not angry, I had a legitimate question that apparently was too embarrassing to answer directly.

Sorry i thought it was amusing that they lost every game, but it kind of is, I guess that's only to me though.

And all this talk about about "my side of the story" As a matter of fact, my side of the story is far deeper than anyone else's besides my brother, or terry maybe. So if you really wanna talk about it, we can talk about it.

And all in all, I support the uprising, i don't hate them obviously. It literally was my life for many years.
I guess the one thing I really hate is Tommy, I ****ing "hate" Tommy, how that ****ing moron ever came to accomplish anything is nothing but astonishing to me. And honestly seeing him as a main part of what I lived my life by for so long, just ****ing infuriates me.

I hope you read this Tommy, you stupid ****ing piece of ****.
So why post this if your dislike is rooted in your dislike for Tommy? And I'm not fighting for the cause, I'm fighting for my friends. These guys are dedicating their entire lives to this team, putting everything on the line because they love the game and want to be able to compete at the pro level. They are a good group of guys who are in it 100% for the love of the game. I think I answered your question more straight forward yeah? And as your brother somewhat mentioned, if I'm not mistaken he was given an opportunity to be a big part of the team, but was unable to commit the time to be involved with the team. Also he was confronted about the name being used, so it got the head generals approval.
Quote:
Please just die and rid this world of your ****ing scum ideals of life. The more people you influence the worse the world gets. I wish terrible, terrible things upon you.
haha Wes come on nothing being said he is worth getting angry over
Quote:
Uhh if you knew how to read... I do support them, just not Tommy. If my brother came and took Tommys place, I would be all about it.

And already know I lost this battle, I know that PBrack has a big group of followers that will for some reason defend Tommy to the death. But I also know I'm not the only one who thinks he is a pile of ****. So it's alright.
Happy to see they have some support from ya, they are a good group of guys if ya give em the chance.
p8ntcheck45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:17 PM #28
PlanetOrgasmo
Ahoy

Didn't expect asking how this happened would turn into this big of a deal.
And I admit I pretty much turned it into just a personal issue.
But hey it feels good to be causing some havoc on pbnation again, I honestly expected to be banned by now haha

Dinosaurlegs is my hero.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:49 PM #29
anti55hero

Im a little curious as to why you hate Tommy so much too Wes? Either way, dont beat yourself up over it. Tommy, I can also see how your personality might piss some people off....lol. Wes is a passionate person, especially about this topic. Either way, im glad to see the name moving up. I just wish I could be a part of it more.
I remember making pbrack and uprising **** in my basement on the heat press. So what if Pbrack came a couple years after Uprising, I see uprising and PBrack very related, so I think that if anyone where to revive the team at the pro level, Tommy was the only one to do it. Nobody else is still playing at a point to even come close to getting taking the team to this point. Regardless of how the team is run, I would e completely in opposition if tommy had asked me to start a local team with the Uprising name. It is bigger than local status, and means more. If Tommy can even do half as well as we did in the beginning (marketing and on the field) the team will be a success and the messages we originally established the team over will be set.
I think the with the fallout of the Naughty Dogs and the resurgence of both Uprising and Seattle Thunder, and the collaboration between the two that I see, both will be successful and have a huge impact on northwest and national paintball

Join the SWPPL Senate - https://www.facebook.com/groups/200861693364334/

Phoenix CONTACT - Powered by - BOB LONG, VIRTUE, VALKEN, HK ARMY, SLY, GOG, CENSYS DESIGN LAB,
anti55hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:22 AM #30
PlanetOrgasmo
Ahoy

It's really just personal hate that I spread let spread to the "portland uprising" name. Now that I think about it, most of the reasons Tommy enrages me aren't even related to paintball, I just hate him as a person.

MY B

My question is more than answered though, so thank you to all contributors

Dinosaurlegs is my hero.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:15 AM #31
p8ntcheck45
Hot Bread Z!

Annual Supporting Member
Much love and respect to all the Uprising OG's<3

And sorry if I offended any Naughty Dog players, I did look up to you guys at one point and admired you as a team. I was given a ND longsleeve like 5 years ago and I remember I was so pumped about it. The dogs represented the NW and I feel there was NW pride towards them, however after a point they dropped out of the local community Uprising came in to fill that void and try to get involved with the community to promote the sport.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:27 PM #32
robertbaines
Northwest

robertbaines plays in the APPA D4 division
that was a good battle, but the uprising general comes in and puts a end to the whole thing. still glad to see the uprising name is still out there and at the top facing pros, hope you boys get better and get some wins

Feedback
robertbaines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 05:12 PM #33
6shot
Censys Design Lab

6shot plays in the APPA D1 division
this is a real thread! i love it.
6shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:15 AM #34
Nico Perry
Thunder

Annual Supporting Member
Nico Perry is a Professional paintball player
Nico Perry plays in the PSP
Nico Perry posts videos on PbNation
Nico Perry supports Pev's Paintball
Nico Perry plays in the APPA Pro division
Nico Perry supports DLX Technology
I feel like Planet came here to ask a legitimate question about a team that seemed to spring out of nowhere to play in the top division. While the comment about the scores was a bit disrespectful, 6shot did not answer the question seriously, and acted, in my opinion, inappropriate. Please someone answer his question so this thread doesnt keep getting bumped.
Nico Perry #42
SEATTLE THUNDER
GO COUGS.
PSP
Nico Perry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:49 PM #35
6shot
Censys Design Lab

6shot plays in the APPA D1 division
nico has a point. im a bastard. ....but the thread has been answered.

Last edited by 6shot : 05-02-2011 at 04:58 PM.
6shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:38 PM #36
p8ntdufis
J-rad

Quote:
I'm very curious, how did this come to be. I am phil veatch's brother so I have been part of uprising since the very beginning, and to pretty much the very end.
I admit I quit playing a few years ago and haven't kept up with the news what so ever. But what brought Uprising, which was pretty much just a memory, to be a professional team? Has paintball really become that broke? Or did Tommy some how mange scrounge up a team that was able to climb to the top?

I think its cool that uprising has it's name as a pro team, but in reality, this is Portland Uprising, not Uprising Nation.

Not trying to hate or flame or anything either, I'm just really curious.
Its impossible to be given a pro spot. last year naughty dogs silver won the D1 series and didnt get **** other than trophies. The only way to get a pro spot these days is to buy your way in. I have also been a part of uprising for a long time and i have to give tommy props for having the balls to make it happen.

p8ntdufis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:15 PM #37
anti55hero

Jrad you need to get back on the team already!

Phoenix CONTACT - Powered by - BOB LONG, VIRTUE, VALKEN, HK ARMY, SLY, GOG, CENSYS DESIGN LAB,
Old 05-04-2011, 09:07 PM #38
Shock5
Shameless

Nah he's good with shameless.
Shock5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 01:42 PM #39
SCOTTKNIGHTND8

SCOTTKNIGHTND8 is a Professional paintball player
SCOTTKNIGHTND8 supports DLX Technology
The Naughty Dogs did not give up on the NW, the NW gave up on Paintball. The only legitimate local tournament series to exist in the NW in the past decade was the FPS. Professional refs and guns for first prize. A local tournament series where if you got first you made money (maybe second lol). This is how teams like Uprising were able to get their names out there... Once the economy tanked teams stopped coming to support local tournaments and fields, Most located in Oregon/SW Washington have shut down(Extremez Indoor, and Battle Ground PB.
If you didnt know Pro teams are funded through sales... not popularity
Bullets don't kill people, Mullets kill people
www.Diamondhillpaintball.com
SCOTTKNIGHTND8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:02 AM #40
TerryStolmeier
is always thinking.

TerryStolmeier is a founding member
TerryStolmeier plays in the APPA beginner division
Thoughts from the old guy who will die soon:

1. Can't we all get along?

2. Wes, do you need some panda love?

3. Everyone needs to remember what was, realize what is and dream of what can be.

4. Don't forget where you and everyone else comes from. We all started somewhere and eventually came together because of a common interest. When did this change?

5. Uprising has always been "from the ground up". If this is the next generation of Uprising, rebuilding "from the ground up", so be it. At the end of the day the name and the passion is still there and continues to move forward and grow.

6. Love or hate "the rack way", it works for some. If it something beneficial can come out of it, regardless of how, wouldn't it be a good thing?

Was HB ugly? Without a doubt yes, but so was the two events that Uprising played Semi-pro in. So what? Who cares... at least they stepped up to the plate a took a swing at it. That's all that really matters; they tried and learned from it.

*edit - Oh ****! Look at the cool founding member badge I've got. Damn... I am old.

2007 = 10 Man X-Ball in the woods

Help paintball grow by supporting your local store!

Blacklist Photo Blacklist Video

Last edited by TerryStolmeier : 05-13-2011 at 03:07 AM.
TerryStolmeier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 01:48 PM #41
anti55hero

Hahahaha! Terry you are old! Good post though. Only thing is both semi pro events weren't that bad. We missed Sunday by a single game both times. and both those games where like 1 on 1 and down to the wire, Bushwackers and Arsenal......they still haunt me......uuuugh

Old 05-13-2011, 06:15 PM #42
p8ntcheck45
Hot Bread Z!

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryStolmeier View Post
Thoughts from the old guy who will die soon:

1. Can't we all get along?

2. Wes, do you need some panda love?

3. Everyone needs to remember what was, realize what is and dream of what can be.

4. Don't forget where you and everyone else comes from. We all started somewhere and eventually came together because of a common interest. When did this change?

5. Uprising has always been "from the ground up". If this is the next generation of Uprising, rebuilding "from the ground up", so be it. At the end of the day the name and the passion is still there and continues to move forward and grow.

6. Love or hate "the rack way", it works for some. If it something beneficial can come out of it, regardless of how, wouldn't it be a good thing?

Was HB ugly? Without a doubt yes, but so was the two events that Uprising played Semi-pro in. So what? Who cares... at least they stepped up to the plate a took a swing at it. That's all that really matters; they tried and learned from it.

*edit - Oh ****! Look at the cool founding member badge I've got. Damn... I am old.
hahah 10 years on Pbn, good job Terry! And true, wise and noble statements presented hear, very predictable Terry hahahaha