Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-24-2011, 02:10 PM #1
Silver.Mizzou

Buying an Air Tank

I know you want a low pressure output for the mini, but if you get a tank with an output pressure of 800-900 psi would that be too high and would it damage your gun? Or could you still use it?

Thanks
Silver.Mizzou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-24-2011, 04:00 PM #2
knife in butt (Banned)
Back and forth. Forever.

knife in butt owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
knife in butt owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
knife in butt supports Team VICIOUS
You can use it just fine. It will be a ***** screwing it in and out of your asa if there is air in it. If you actually find it annoying having to work to screw the tank in and out, you can buy an NDZ on/off or the Empire Relay on/off asa.
knife in butt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 04:30 PM #3
Ad@m

has been a member for 10 years
i got a ninja tank so that i could ge between the 2. i did have to borrow a h/p tank from a friend for a week and that was terrible. thats what is getting me to get the empire relay. i don't like the way the ndz will push the tank back further than it should be
Ad@m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:52 PM #4
Regretful

I got a high pressure Pure Energy tank and it works fine, had to lube the threads so it was easier to get on and off though.

Last edited by Regretful : 04-24-2011 at 07:54 PM.
Regretful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:04 AM #5
Silver.Mizzou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretful
I got a high pressure Pure Energy tank and it works fine, had to lube the threads so it was easier to get on and off though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad@m
i got a ninja tank so that i could ge between the 2. i did have to borrow a h/p tank from a friend for a week and that was terrible. thats what is getting me to get the empire relay. i don't like the way the ndz will push the tank back further than it should be
Quote:
Originally Posted by knife in butt
You can use it just fine. It will be a ***** screwing it in and out of your asa if there is air in it. If you actually find it annoying having to work to screw the tank in and out, you can buy an NDZ on/off or the Empire Relay on/off asa.
Thank you all very much! Helped me decide my air tank. Thanks!
Silver.Mizzou is offline   Reply With Quote