PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-23-2011, 10:07 PM #1
philsummers21

has been a member for 10 years
Sheridan Area

Hey just throwing this out there i hardly ever come on here except when im interested in a new gun. But anyway. As most know sheridan area sucks for paintball. Well me and a group of friends built our own course and try to play every weekend if anyone would like to come out. We can fill air or co2. Usually we have 6-10 guys but are always wanting more to come on out. We would like to set it up so we play around the same time every weekend unless weather permits. If you have any interest give me a call or text. 307-763-2914. Name is phil. And we have all kinds of players. Pros like me (not lol) and noobz like my buddies haha. Seriously tho theres some of us that play regular and some that its there first time... Tippmans and spyders all the way to Egos and bob longs. Fun for everyone. Only thing is i might start charging like $3 for unlimited air/co2 but thats about it... We usually have paint if you dont have any and we always have spare guns and gear if you wanna just come play.
philsummers21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-25-2011, 07:35 PM #2
CAOL_98
Greatness Awaits

I will try and get my arse up there sometime (hopefully this season). We have a lot of dedicated guys around this area as well (mainly from the Casper area.) We currently have 3 fields nearby (one in Douglas, an outdoor and an indoor in Casper). Your crew is more then welcome to make the trip this direction as well. Just post up in the Douglas Field or Casper Field forums if you're ever wanting some different competition. Most of the Casper guys are eager and more able to play most of the year, so anytime. Good to hear that you guys are making something happen up there as well. What kind of material are you using to make your field...you should post some pics as well!

"This sport transcends all expectations. I thank God for this gift and the friends I have made playing."
CAOL_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:05 PM #3
philsummers21

has been a member for 10 years
We just made 20 bunkers out of plywood. Seems to work pretty well.
philsummers21 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups