Old 02-17-2015, 11:45 AM #1
bobadilla351

bobadilla351 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bobadilla351 supports Team VICIOUS
bobadilla351 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bobadilla351 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ULE RT Issues

Good morning fellow mag owners,
I recently joined the mag community and am having nothing but problems with my setup. I purchased the mag in brand-new condition. The guy built it using brand new parts and then decided he didn't want it. So, I jumped on it.

Setup is as follows:
Intelliframe
LVL 10
X valve (came with the RT on/off, but now has a ULT)
ULE body
I run it with an SHP tank.

Now then, my main problem is the detent. I have gone through detents like there is no tomorrow. I just break em. I have tried AGD detents, CP detents, and Kila detents. I break them all, as in, I lose the detent. I've tried having the detent to where it barely touches the ball, in which case I don't lose the detent but double feed and break balls all day.

I've had a few pretty experienced mag players look at it and they can't figure it out. I had a few guys set me up with an AGD detent and a few minutes later the detent was gone. Keep in mind, these are guys with 10-15 mags each and have been playing with mags for 15 years. They were baffled.

Any ideas on why I keep losing detents? at this point, I'm ready to give up on this gun and move on.

Old Feedback:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post17157819
bobadilla351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-18-2015, 11:59 AM #2
C_losjoker

I take it you are using an AGD ule body, not an after make one? Have you checked the spring and bolt to see if anything is wrong with those, maybe also the detent hole on the body see if they are screwed up.

One thing some do with detents, put a second oring on the detent. I would also try using the X valve on another set up and the body on another set to ssee if you still eat detents.
C_losjoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 09:42 AM #3
bobadilla351

bobadilla351 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bobadilla351 supports Team VICIOUS
bobadilla351 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bobadilla351 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey, thanks for the reply! We tried the two o-ring setup and it still spit out the detent. How would I know if the spring is causing the issue? One of the guys did mention that maybe I should switch out springs and see what that does. Thanks for the help!

Old Feedback:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post17157819
bobadilla351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 02:12 PM #4
C_losjoker

Just pull the valve out, take a look at the bolt, see if any dings or mushroom is going with that. Also look at the spring, see if it shows wear, rust or anything else. I have pulled some valves and you would not believe how much crud and rust was on the srping. And press it down to see if it is worn down. To tech an automag you usually want to start with the gold spring, and turned down.
C_losjoker is offline   Reply With Quote