Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-26-2003, 01:50 PM #64
whirlwind of doom
I'll touch your member!

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by Jim Bob Round Pants
WOW, your cool, your not as stupid as I thought, you figured out how to quote someone then edit it.

Would you like some fries with that bottle?

lol
Don't even waste your time on Sonofthesouth or rebel or whatever the hell he calls himself now. He always tries to be cool or funny, but in reality he's just a stupid redneck with no education and an old, broke-*** truck. He also like to always use lines like "get a real life" or something along those lines, but he spends more time here than most of the mods do.

www.yourethemannowdog.com
PINK AND WHITE
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-26-2003, 01:51 PM #65
JFpaintmonkey
Veritas.

Quote:
Originally posted by Thatsnotniceatall
Does god hate me? Yes i realize this is b/c i cheated. SO if she gets the pill sometime on friday/saturday will it all be ok? This happened at 4 a.m. this morning...
This has got to top the list of the most moronic things I've ever heard. Don't even pretend to blame anything that happens to you on God just because you couldn't keep your dick to yourself. I hope to God she's not pregnant for the baby's sake, because either way its doomed with moronic parents like you two. On the other hand, I hope you get caught by your girlfriend for bein a frickin sex-crazed, selfish, inconsiderate, cheating lowlife of a boyfriend.

Honestly, you stupid frickin kids, when will you grow up and realize that like isn't all about tickling your funny parts.

“The thing we all have to understand to put these last two years in focus, is that liberals in this country care more about whether European leaders like us than they do about whether terrorists are killing us.”
--Rush Limbaugh
Old 11-26-2003, 01:52 PM #66
Thatsnotniceatall
You suck

No arguing this about killing a baby damnit!
Old 11-26-2003, 01:54 PM #67
frank-n-pulse
I hate my name

i know how this guy feels, my gf was so wacked out of her normal rythem by getting sick that she didnt have a period for close to 6 months.....talk about a lil bit of un natural stress on her and i.......but then again seeing as we are practicly engauged it wasnt THAT big of a deal, all we are waiting on for that is her college degree (3 more months! woohoo)........anyway, there is a slim chance the girl u boinked is preg, lets think....young guy and girl, both nervous, n2m having a wacked out period on her part...chances are she wont get preg, since things aren't exactly waht i call ideal for it happening...BUT its not worth the risk, and u better find a way to get the pill mentioned above.....

BTW whirl wind, i DO spend more time on here than the mods.....i dont see what the big deal is
Old 11-26-2003, 01:54 PM #68
Thatsnotniceatall
You suck

How is this being stupid. I used a condom how it is my fault it broke. Im 17 why shouldnt i be having sex? Its worth the wait **** that.
Old 11-26-2003, 02:01 PM #69
JFpaintmonkey
Veritas.

How is this being stupid?!? If you're too frickin stupid to realize that its your fault she could get pregnant, you don't need to be having sex PERIOD. It IS worth the wait, unless you consider having your gf find out, getting a 15 yr old pregnant, and effectively ruining both your lives WORTH IT, to have sex now, then go ahead ya stupid bastard.

“The thing we all have to understand to put these last two years in focus, is that liberals in this country care more about whether European leaders like us than they do about whether terrorists are killing us.”
--Rush Limbaugh
Old 11-26-2003, 02:02 PM #70
frank-n-pulse
I hate my name

umm god does this even warrent a respons? WHY shouldnt u be having sex? well besides the lack of responsibility on ur half i dont nkow....the fact that the possible results could screw w/e plans you have for your life meybe? or the chances of getting a STD that renders ur infertile? or the chances of hurting people you care about by violating their friendship or w/e relationship you have with them..........idk WHY shouldnt YOU be having sex.........i say we find a unique way for you to remove urself from the worlds gene pool so we can award u a darwin award and be done with this once and for all
Old 11-26-2003, 02:03 PM #71
JFpaintmonkey
Veritas.

i second the motion

--Rush Limbaugh
Old 11-26-2003, 02:04 PM #72
Thatsnotniceatall
You suck

Well that might be easier than having to think about this every 15 seconds...
Old 11-26-2003, 02:05 PM #73
JFpaintmonkey
Veritas.

Damn they seriously need to make people take IQ tests before they're allowed to have sex, cuz some people just shouldn't be given the chance to reproduce... not necessarily because their kids will be stupid, but because their kids will be unfortunate to have them as parents.

--Rush Limbaugh
Old 11-26-2003, 02:06 PM #74
frank-n-pulse
I hate my name

my feelings exactly........thats why i refuse to reproduce untill i have a secure job, and a stable life
Old 11-26-2003, 02:08 PM #75
Team_Arsenal
Captain America

u know, u could just wear a condom, oooooor I dont know, not *** inside her, orrrrrrrrrrrrr get a bj.
*Throws stapler* "
"Originally posted by i h8 hippies
everyone was trying to imitate the stomping"
Old 11-26-2003, 02:09 PM #76
frank-n-pulse
I hate my name

who was that aimed at? me? i get it on a regular basis, just we know when not to get freaky.......
Old 11-26-2003, 02:12 PM #77
JFpaintmonkey
Veritas.

By the way, I'm almost 20 and I haven't had sex. Why? Because I can control those hormonal rages that cause most people to want to pork any and everything that moves.

Waiting til marriage isn't a big deal... I figure I've made it almost 20 years, I can make it a few more til I'm married and it can be enjoyed to the full extent it was intended to be enjoyed for. Does that make me uncool? Damn, I'm sorry. But at least I don't have to worry about the reprocussions of moronic choices like you do. My final word of advice... DONT HAVE SEX ANYMORE.

--Rush Limbaugh
Old 11-26-2003, 02:15 PM #78
Team_Arsenal
Captain America

You could always look at it as pratice for when your married... Probably get your wife off a lot better as a pro then some noob.
*Throws stapler* "
"Originally posted by i h8 hippies
everyone was trying to imitate the stomping"
Old 11-26-2003, 02:16 PM #79
frank-n-pulse
I hate my name

again who r u talking to? geez people, dont speak generally it is hard to make sense of some peoples babbeling
Old 11-26-2003, 02:20 PM #80
Ziggy13
717studios.com

Ziggy13 is a Supporting Member
Hey at least you aren't over 18 and she's 15

ZacharyZiegler.com - My blog on brewing, photography, business, sports and design
Old 11-26-2003, 02:22 PM #81
divins
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziggy13
Hey at least you aren't over 18 and she's 15
True, at least you aren't black or she could have gotten you arrested already.
Old 11-26-2003, 02:27 PM #82
misfitmidget
Fidgety Midget

wow the first time for the chick and shes pregnant do I smell lesbian.... my friend you have done well
Old 11-26-2003, 02:35 PM #83
frank-n-pulse
I hate my name

fat chicks rule, there is more to love w/ a fat chick.........hehe
Old 11-26-2003, 02:46 PM #84
JFpaintmonkey
Veritas.

Quote:
Originally posted by Team_Arsenal
You could always look at it as pratice for when your married... Probably get your wife off a lot better as a pro then some noob.
Not really... having sex before marriage causes more problems in marriage than anything. You'll have her wondering if you compare her to other girls you've been with, among other things, and that can cause problems all throughout ur marriage. It's better to stick with one person so you're both n00bs and become pros with each other. Marriage isn't just about sex, but sex was intended to help make the couple in marriage grow closer together over time.

And as for G-DawGy... the last girl I was with was formerly a stripper... I turned her down multiple times and eventually had to break it off because we both wanted different things from our relationship.

lol @ frank-n-pulse by the way

--Rush Limbaugh