LSU Foolsball 70
CSL Owner!

LSU Foolsball 70 plays in the PSP
LSU Foolsball 70 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
LSU Foolsball 70 posts videos on PbNation
LSU Foolsball 70 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by tharealest

that post was dated 9/10. field still sitting there. yall have fun playing today! should feel right at home!
Yeah I guess it's all my fault! I guess I am the only one that can do the field. I will be there to clean it up. Remember I do have cell phone. It works. You can text me stuff about the field other than Fantasy Football. If I can recall Matt said he was going to come by but you had something come up.

New OrleansLETHAL 2014!!!
OBAMA BLOWS GOATS FOR QUARTERS SO DOES HIS FOLLOWERS!!!!
LSU Foolsball 70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-02-2011, 04:30 PM #1451
tharealest
FO SHO WIT IT

has been a member for 10 years
Yes you do have a cell phone. From now on I guess I will call you to tell you that you need to do what you said you were gonna do! And you can bet your sorry *** that I wont mention fantasy football to you ever again.
To correct your recalling, matt was coming by to fix the nets, nothing to do with the bunkers. funny how people say they gonna do something and 3 weeks later when its mentioned they wanna get their panties in a knot. good ****, you must be a tiger fan!
Old 10-02-2011, 07:23 PM #1452
Shan-Fat
Gettin' it together

Shan-Fat supports Cereal Killerz 2
Shan-Fat owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Sorry I been distant folks. Should be getting my phone back soon. Anyhow **** is lookin real downhill financially. Selling my brand new v3 rotor with a green speedfeed for 100 bucks and my brand new (dated 04/11) 68/45 ninja tank w an adj. Reg for 85.

Need this **** gone asap. Need money fast fast fast. My loss is your gain. Throw me some offers
Old 10-02-2011, 09:52 PM #1453
xjoeyflemingx
i hate paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharealest View Post
Yes you do have a cell phone. From now on I guess I will call you to tell you that you need to do what you said you were gonna do! And you can bet your sorry *** that I wont mention fantasy football to you ever again.
To correct your recalling, matt was coming by to fix the nets, nothing to do with the bunkers. funny how people say they gonna do something and 3 weeks later when its mentioned they wanna get their panties in a knot. good ****, you must be a tiger fan!
woah

James DeVore's #1 fan
xjoeyflemingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 03:00 AM #1454
LSU Foolsball 70
CSL Owner!

LSU Foolsball 70 plays in the PSP
LSU Foolsball 70 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
LSU Foolsball 70 posts videos on PbNation
LSU Foolsball 70 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Woh first thing first. You need to calm down and stop saying stupid **** like you are saying. Here what was supposed to happen. I talked with Luis and Randy at my house when he got back from Florida(9/19/11). I said we need to get out there and get the field up and see what we can do to the nets. randy said he was going to take care of the field and see what we need and work out a day to get them fixed. I think he maybe got busy with work or maybe forgot. i cant help that! I had tickets to the LSU game that I got 4 months ago. So i was not going to make it out this week. We decided on PBC cause You aren't open on Sunday mornings. Its kinda of a Pain in the *** to have regular practice when you don't show up till 10am sometimes. So back the whole phone thing. I have texted you and have not gotten no response till i was offshore you said something about a Fantasy Football trade for you checking on that Empire pump that I was wanting. I also sent a message the week before asking what all do you think we might need for the nets(That I did not leave up or Own) since you are more experienced in owning a field and what all goes into putting up nets. Now I don't know if your phone was messed up or what, but that isn't my fault! I don't why the hell you would post stupid **** like this in the thread Sunday morning when i have been home since Thursday. Could have called or sent a text! I have worked my *** off on that field quiet a few times maybe not as much as you but a good bit more to not deserve to have **** like that said to me over the internet. If you have a problem we can just take the field up and I guess go somewhere else cause its a pain to play there these days. I know you have a family and wanting to spend more time with them since you boys are getting bigger. I am first to say that when you decided to do these strange hours on Sunday. I have even tried to figure a way we can make it easier on you. Hell Erin offered (I didn't ask her) to see about running the field on Sundays to give you and your mother a break you and your mom didn't think it was a good idea. You told me something about making the back room a place for Chad to have paint and air for us on Sunday's, but I guess that is on the same burner with the grass in the back field that was to be planted several months ago. I offered a few times to help you and Chad out even to help pay for some of it. So Don't say **** like I am being a sellout and just use you for a field to play paintball cause i thought we were more friends than that! I have tried to get teams to come to the field but when they showed up you weren't there and had no paint. Kinda hard to get people to come out when we have no way to get them paint or Air. Even if we do the whole BYOP we will have no air after a few fills wont help. **** Brad gave you two more tanks for help with air. I talked with you tonite 10/2/11 that i will try and get out there to get the field up so you can get the grass mowed. I have tried to get people to help or to come out and help you out on getting the field up. Sad part is that is Brads field and I hope its not messed up cause that is all we have. Just remember my phone always works and i have had the same number for 8 years now. I am a phone call or a text away. you don't have to come show your *** on here to me . When you should know by now I am doing everything possible to keep the scene at LAX. I am getting not much help for the core people.

And if anybody doesn't have my number and can come help me out here is my cell number. 318-278-3829. You can contact me and come help. Now i wonder how many are going to call or text. There is no excuse on no one having my number.

New OrleansLETHAL 2014!!!
OBAMA BLOWS GOATS FOR QUARTERS SO DOES HIS FOLLOWERS!!!!
LSU Foolsball 70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:43 AM #1455
Shan-Fat
Gettin' it together

Shan-Fat supports Cereal Killerz 2
Shan-Fat owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
On a ligher note...buy my ****
Old 10-03-2011, 10:19 AM #1456
tharealest
FO SHO WIT IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSU Foolsball 70 View Post
Woh first thing first. You need to calm down and stop saying stupid **** like you are saying. Here what was supposed to happen. I talked with Luis and Randy at my house when he got back from Florida(9/19/11). I said we need to get out there and get the field up and see what we can do to the nets. randy said he was going to take care of the field and see what we need and work out a day to get them fixed. I think he maybe got busy with work or maybe forgot. i cant help that! I had tickets to the LSU game that I got 4 months ago. So i was not going to make it out this week. We decided on PBC cause You aren't open on Sunday mornings. Its kinda of a Pain in the *** to have regular practice when you don't show up till 10am sometimes. So back the whole phone thing. I have texted you and have not gotten no response till i was offshore you said something about a Fantasy Football trade for you checking on that Empire pump that I was wanting. I also sent a message the week before asking what all do you think we might need for the nets(That I did not leave up or Own) since you are more experienced in owning a field and what all goes into putting up nets. Now I don't know if your phone was messed up or what, but that isn't my fault! I don't why the hell you would post stupid **** like this in the thread Sunday morning when i have been home since Thursday. Could have called or sent a text! I have worked my *** off on that field quiet a few times maybe not as much as you but a good bit more to not deserve to have **** like that said to me over the internet. If you have a problem we can just take the field up and I guess go somewhere else cause its a pain to play there these days. I know you have a family and wanting to spend more time with them since you boys are getting bigger. I am first to say that when you decided to do these strange hours on Sunday. I have even tried to figure a way we can make it easier on you. Hell Erin offered (I didn't ask her) to see about running the field on Sundays to give you and your mother a break you and your mom didn't think it was a good idea. You told me something about making the back room a place for Chad to have paint and air for us on Sunday's, but I guess that is on the same burner with the grass in the back field that was to be planted several months ago. I offered a few times to help you and Chad out even to help pay for some of it. So Don't say **** like I am being a sellout and just use you for a field to play paintball cause i thought we were more friends than that! I have tried to get teams to come to the field but when they showed up you weren't there and had no paint. Kinda hard to get people to come out when we have no way to get them paint or Air. Even if we do the whole BYOP we will have no air after a few fills wont help. **** Brad gave you two more tanks for help with air. I talked with you tonite 10/2/11 that i will try and get out there to get the field up so you can get the grass mowed. I have tried to get people to help or to come out and help you out on getting the field up. Sad part is that is Brads field and I hope its not messed up cause that is all we have. Just remember my phone always works and i have had the same number for 8 years now. I am a phone call or a text away. you don't have to come show your *** on here to me . When you should know by now I am doing everything possible to keep the scene at LAX. I am getting not much help for the core people.

And if anybody doesn't have my number and can come help me out here is my cell number. 318-278-3829. You can contact me and come help. Now i wonder how many are going to call or text. There is no excuse on no one having my number.
all I can say is lol. show my ***? lol!!! crazy hours sunday? you mean how I was there around 8-9AM almost every sunday after yall agreed to practice on saturdays unless it was a special occasion? Im not sure how you survived LAX all this time if my comments on here are offensive to you, esp since they are as mild as it gets. from now on I will just backhand you and you sir, can LMB! oh yea dont forget to text me so I can not respond

dont be mad that a winless team is about to whoop you in goonie squad (sorry for the FFB reference since this is strictly business in here)
Old 10-03-2011, 10:21 AM #1457
Captain_Howdy
GET OUTTA MA HEAD CHARLES

Captain_Howdy plays in the PSP
Captain_Howdy supports Pev's Paintball
Speaking of FFB, good thing you told me no thanks on Foster, cuz it looks like he's back to kicking ***.
Captain_Howdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:41 AM #1458
tharealest
FO SHO WIT IT

yea, for a week
Old 10-03-2011, 10:56 AM #1459
Captain_Howdy
GET OUTTA MA HEAD CHARLES

Captain_Howdy plays in the PSP
Captain_Howdy supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
yea, for a week
I don't think it was a fluke. Houston's O Line is so good, anyone could rush for 100yds a game.
Captain_Howdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:22 PM #1460
xjoeyflemingx
i hate paintball

on a funny note just sent a girl a picture of my dick her response "where can we do this" ya boy got a soul pole hahahahhahah

James DeVore's #1 fan
xjoeyflemingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:49 PM #1461
yellowbee

yellowbee owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
yellowbee owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
yellowbee supports Team VICIOUS
yellowbee supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjoeyflemingx View Post
on a funny note just sent a girl a picture of my dick her response "where can we do this" ya boy got a soul pole hahahahhahah
Lmfao
yellowbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:21 PM #1462
tharealest
FO SHO WIT IT

shens
Old 10-03-2011, 08:22 PM #1463
DAVE_M

DAVE_M posts videos on PbNation
DAVE_M plays in the APPA D5 division
DAVE_M is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
DAVE_M is Legendary
Wait... You are guys are e-thuggin it up and I didn't get an invite? Some friends yall are!
DAVE_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:39 PM #1464
Airballen
"so real"

Airballen owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
do any of y'll have an ego o7 willing to sell.
Airballen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:05 PM #1465
321TeamRamRod
Hi, my name is Larry

Dang wtf have i been missin out on? do i need to come back so yall can take your frustrations out on me? (anally) and Joey send me that pic so i can send it to this chic and show her how big my dick is. i promise i wont jerk to it

Duck Farts aka Louisiana Lethal