Community Focus

Old 04-21-2011, 08:05 PM #64
pedrofb19
Sweet stroller ***

Annual Supporting Member
pedrofb19 plays in the PSP
pedrofb19 donated to help Peyton Trent
pedrofb19 plays in the APPA D3 division
I hate people who have only play paintball maybe 5 times that come in these threads making rediculous alligations up. Also why the **** is everyone so jealous in these threads? For the love of God stop with the term "agglett" it makes you look stupid.
pedrofb19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:43 PM #65
jujuboy

I hate politicians lolygaging with the federal budget so vets like me who have been waiting 28 months for our measly disability pension can't afford to play paintball every weekend like we want to. If I have to be retired at 34 at least I should be able to enjoy it!
jujuboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:12 AM #66
jujuboy

My baby girl ( my 11 yo daughter, cassie) asked me to post this after reading this blog, these are her words exactly.
" I hate boys who make fun of me because I'm a girl, and I wear my dads army clothes to play, they call me names and shoot me to many times after I call out and after I shoot them , and they tell me to play rear when I'm on their team cause girls suck at paintball. they don't like me cause I'm a better shot."

I think it may be time to give her a pbn account of her own, lol.
jujuboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:27 AM #67
thataustinkid147

The creation of the ion.

Sick Obey Stratocaster + Amp F/S/T
thataustinkid147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:42 AM #68
THE PAINTBALL NINJA

I hate the little birthday parties that come to the field with 10 fat kids and an even fatter dad. They start playing with me and my group (the field regulars) and THEY tell US the rules. (we are all clearly marked as expirienced players) All day I hear "You know your not supposed to use walmart paint(i was using field paint), make sure you have your mask on (it's clearly on dumb***)". And they act like we're in a war, "I need more ammo, we need to ambush them, your gun looks JUST like an ak-47 (I was using a purple EGO7!)". Last time we went, some dad (a fat*** running a little birthday party with (no joke) 13 marshmellows (i mean children)) tried to make my brother leave the field for shooting him more than once, "Kid, you can't handle a full-auto gun like that, you really need to leave". (Its called ramping dumb***)

In conclusion: Dont let a group of kids going paintballing for someones birthday, play with you. they all suck.
THE PAINTBALL NINJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:44 AM #69
gunslinger84

gunslinger84 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gunslinger84 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gunslinger84 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
gunslinger84 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Why are you ramping on rentals?
gunslinger84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:03 PM #70
aaaa1236
plop plop plop

aaaa1236 helped look for balloons
aaaa1236 is playing at Living Legends III
aaaa1236 is playing at Living Legends V
aaaa1236 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PAINTBALL NINJA View Post
I hate the little birthday parties that come to the field with 10 fat kids and an even fatter dad. They start playing with me and my group (the field regulars) and THEY tell US the rules. (we are all clearly marked as expirienced players) All day I hear "You know your not supposed to use walmart paint(i was using field paint), make sure you have your mask on (it's clearly on dumb***)". And they act like we're in a war, "I need more ammo, we need to ambush them, your gun looks JUST like an ak-47 (I was using a purple EGO7!)". Last time we went, some dad (a fat*** running a little birthday party with (no joke) 13 marshmellows (i mean children)) tried to make my brother leave the field for shooting him more than once, "Kid, you can't handle a full-auto gun like that, you really need to leave". (Its called ramping dumb***)

In conclusion: Dont let a group of kids going paintballing for someones birthday, play with you. they all suck.
posts like this
aaaa1236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:46 PM #71
Havekk

Havekk supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:

posts like this, if they are a private group or new to the sport, handle it like a professional, gaining new players to the sport is always better than losing them.

also, i'm a heavyset guy (5'11 220) I LOVE when people look at me and go "well that guy isn't running" and then I outrun them, or doubt you just because you aren't 6'0 100 pounds.

I hate when people treat new players like garbage or ignore them completely, we were all new once, I actually make it a goal to go out of my way and tell a kid he did a good job, or thanks after a game.

Also, when people wipe or break seals on goggles, thats the reffing side of me talking, but it gets pretty bad.
- Paintball Explosion -
- www.pbbomb.com -
Havekk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 08:31 PM #72
Fuzzels65
NYAN CAT SAYS HAI

Fuzzels65 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:

I love this
Fuzzels65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:54 PM #73
ck028

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzels65

I love this
Haha. Rant much? I agree with most points but don't at the same time.

Incorrect terminology makes it sound like war games or mil sim. Ugh. As for fat renters/noobs? Gotta give it a rest bro. Some people just wanna play, just don't play with them. Pair up with another group. Or just play and don't cry about it.
ck028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 11:03 PM #74
jonotwist
fistfull o'sunshine & joy

Annual Supporting Member
jonotwist is playing at Living Legends VII
jonotwist plays in the APPA D4 division
jonotwist supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKI008 View Post
I hate people who think closed bolt guns are more accurate as a function of them being closed bolt, people that believe spool valves shoot further than poppets (
see thats the thing, closed bolts arent any more accurate, cockers however, are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujuboy View Post
My baby girl ( my 11 yo daughter, cassie) asked me to post this after reading this blog, these are her words exactly.
" I hate boys who make fun of me because I'm a girl, and I wear my dads army clothes to play, they call me names and shoot me to many times after I call out and after I shoot them , and they tell me to play rear when I'm on their team cause girls suck at paintball. they don't like me cause I'm a better shot."

do it.
then get her with a group that will put her in a position to steamroll the smack talkers.

i did that during the first time i took my mom to a field.

respect earned lol,

Breakout Actions Sports Wenies Buy Elsewhere

Last edited by jonotwist : 04-24-2011 at 11:06 PM.
jonotwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:59 AM #75
Fuzzels65
NYAN CAT SAYS HAI

Fuzzels65 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by ck028 View Post
Haha. Rant much? I agree with most points but don't at the same time.

Incorrect terminology makes it sound like war games or mil sim. Ugh. As for fat renters/noobs? Gotta give it a rest bro. Some people just wanna play, just don't play with them. Pair up with another group. Or just play and don't cry about it.
Im not really agreeing or disagreeing with it, in fact a lot of it I don't agree with, but it just made me laugh.
Fuzzels65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:07 PM #76
Vegard
LOST

Vegard is a Supporting Member
Vegard is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Vegard is Boss
I hate bad macroline. Like the 2-3 feet that ANS sent me that did nothing but blow up on me.

My ears are still ringing.
-growing older is mandatory – growing up is optional-
Vegard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:44 PM #77
UR A DEAD MAN APPLES
That one guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujuboy View Post

Oh look, another pity me.
1. The guys probably aren't used to seeing a girl and make a bigger deal about it than it is.
2. No one care about your clothes, she is being self conscious.
3. EVERYONE gets bonus balled, especially if the person isn't paying attention or you don't immediately call yourself out.
4. Every newbie plays rear, it's the best place, they will shoot at anything that moves. An 11 year old probably doesn't have the experience or "paintball intelligence" as Ollie refers to it as, to come up with anything creative and properly gauge the situation.

It's not that they hate you because you're better than them, it's probably because you make a big deal out of being a newbie then talk **** and can't back it up. I hate when girls go out there and they happen to shoot someone and won't shut up "you got shot out by a girl" like firing a paintball gun is a strength contest.

Being a girl newbie on the field makes you quite the novelty, however, when you manage to be rude enough to where people start to dislike you that takes quite a bit of effort.

Maybe your "baby girl" should work on her character flaws before she plays paintball.
UR A DEAD MAN APPLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:03 PM #78
ActionExpress
Alex Williams

ActionExpress plays in the PSP
ActionExpress plays in the APPA Pro division
How does his post even come across as her being rude? It sounds like the players at the field aren't very accommodating to new players, specifically in this case a female player. Obviously we don't know the whole story, how many times she got "overshot" or what names they are calling her, ect.

Things I don't like: Manchildren that have all matching gear, beat up on newbies, but when they get on the "advanced" field they ***** about being shot 2-3 extra times. Some people aren't cut out for paintball. People that don't get out quick when they are shot, and wave their hands and gun in the air until people stop shooting.

Last edited by ActionExpress : 04-25-2011 at 09:07 PM.
ActionExpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:05 PM #79
BiG MaN KemP
Custom User Title

BiG MaN KemP has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
also, how is anything stated in the quote to be considered a 'character' flaw? she's 11, dude...
Old 04-27-2011, 07:24 PM #80
Gommmo45
A ripped man

Gommmo45 is playing at Living Legends III
Gommmo45 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Gommmo45 supports Team VICIOUS
Gommmo45 is for the Gunfight
i hate 40-67 year old snot nosed punks whose parents buy them everything
Old 04-27-2011, 07:49 PM #81
Gangstalicious
I play paintball

Gangstalicious is for the Gunfight
Gangstalicious supports Sherwood Forest
Gangstalicious posts videos on PbNation
Gangstalicious has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by loldongs View Post
Being like you
Fortunatly I have always been kind to the new players which is why i now have a army of agglets at my command.
lol.
and ON TOPIC: i hate kids who constantly talk trash when you die out of D2 or 40 temple. then they proceed to get bunkered out of home. when the guy runs all the way from 50X. and, when kids talk trash only when they're not on the field. it makes me want to
Gangstalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:53 PM #82
Gangstalicious
I play paintball

Gangstalicious is for the Gunfight
Gangstalicious supports Sherwood Forest
Gangstalicious posts videos on PbNation
Gangstalicious has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by UR A DEAD MAN APPLES View Post
I believe after playing for 8 years I have acquired a bit more skill than the agglets that have only been playing for 2 going on 3.

Though, I will admit, there are those better than me. There is a guy at my field by the name of Paul, I think he's 40ish. Him and me are both regulars, and despite shooting me out several times, I have yet to win against him in a gun fight.
you play in florida?
Gangstalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 02:06 AM #83
Macky984
CEO - Macky's Paintball

Macky984 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Macky984 is for the Gunfight
Macky984 supports Pev's Paintball
Macky984 plays in the APPA D5 division
$55 + Cases of Paint
Bad Refs
Little rich kids who think they're God's greatest gift to paintball
People with huge egos that ruin the fun of the game
Dirty turf fields with 8 year old paint on the turf
Little kids who try to tell you where to go
Getting shot off the break
Throat & Hand shots (I haven't had the luxery of getting shot where it really hurts)
Macky984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 07:31 AM #84
UR A DEAD MAN APPLES
That one guy

People who ***** about how paintball was better "in the good ol' days"

I've been playing 8 years, 8 years ago paintball sucked ***. Luckily, it has gotten better since then.

Last edited by UR A DEAD MAN APPLES : 05-03-2011 at 07:33 AM.
UR A DEAD MAN APPLES is offline   Reply With Quote