NCPA President

Annual Supporting Member
raehl is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
raehl plays in the PSP
raehl supports our troops
raehl is an NCPA National Champion
raehl plays in the APPA D5 division
Own a piece of paintball history! Buy the airball field from the 2011 Champs TV Show!

I have a brand-spanking-new SupAir field with the 2010 bunker set we had custom-made for our television broadcast. We're going to use it for 3 days this weekend and then it will need a new home. The field includes the FULL Sup'Air Manufacturer's warranty.

We'll be regularly washing it for TV purposes, then wash it again and pack it up so it can be shipped to you.

The bunkers are black with red or yellow or blue highlights, depending on where the bunker is on the 2011 National Championships layout.

Half the bunkers are printed with Empire logos, half are blank but will have DYE logos temporarily affixed via vinyl sticker (which comes off without leaving a residue.)

I will upload pictures when we get the field set up. You can see a rendering of the field here:

http://ncpapaintball.org/nationals/field-layout/

Looking for $5k plus shipping, or you can pick it up from Central Florida Paintball. We will clean and pack it for you. If you want to clean and pack it yourself, a discount can be arranged. The field is located at Central Florida Paintball in Lakeland, FL.

Other offers may be considered.

Please email ncpa@college-paintball.com if interested.

- Chris

National Collegiate Paintball Association, President - http://www.ncpapaintball.com

American Paintball Players Association - www.paintball-players.org
raehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-13-2011, 02:30 PM #2
coyote5987

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
interested...will be at event...please call me or text me at 205-799-1875...i am leaving thursday night, will need to bring a trailer if i am getting it so please call me asap, email may or may not catch me in time

Thanks,
Wiley Gordon
coyote5987 is offline   Reply With Quote