Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-23-2001, 05:17 PM #1
ahhchon
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
Bhatgoong Paintball

i've started a new buisness with a friend/teammate of mine, bhatgoong paintball is still a small buisness that specializes in autocockers, that's where we want to start out and base our buisness around.

we want to be as competitive as we can and still make a profit that will allow us to support our local paintball community.

what we do for autocockers:
part installation- if you need a part we either got it or can get it, or you can get it and have us put it on and get some work for a discount

timing- where do you want the gun to fire cock etc.. let us know, we'll set it up.

trigger work- how do you want your trigger, smooth light, smooth snappy, smooth heavy, how long do you want it, how short do you want it. you name it we can do it..

tuning/tweaking- we will get every last drop of performance out of your gun, nothing that we put on will not be used efficiently.

pressure- do you want low cycling pressure so your gun can pinch balls like the ff? we can do that do, do you want low operating pressure? tell us the psi and we'll let you know if it's doable.. please don't say somthing like 130 psi with a stock cocker..

we will also do 3rd party, we promis to beat competitors as long as we are still making some profit. animal paintball does it for 40, we'll do for 30.

turnaround time for all the work is 1 week MAX from the day we recieve until the day we send. ALL orders are shipped via USPS priority mail.

if you want to be a promoter let me know, find 6-8 guys (number depends on work they want done) and we put the works on your gun at no cost.

we are working on a site and it should be up shortly, for now aim myself at ahhchon, or aim jajahu.

john tran
-bhatgoong paintball
e-mail ahhchon@yahoo.com