ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-21-2014, 01:36 PM #1
paintballpunk168
spaceballs the user title

paintballpunk168 plays in the USPL
paintballpunk168 plays in the PSP
paintballpunk168 supports Cereal Killerz 2
paintballpunk168 is playing at Living Legends III
Moving to Asheville (Looking for field/team to play with)

Hey guys moving out to Asheville in august, been playing with Farside since 07 and still looking to make the jump back and forth to Chicago, but i'm looking for a good field with regular, competitive teams to play with on the weekends and for maybe a few local tournaments- any suggestions? Travel isnt a biggie, gotta car and the thirst to go play so hit me with whatchya got
NINJA PAINTBALL AMERICA! F**K YEAH!
paintballpunk168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-21-2014, 02:15 PM #2
mcnaughton22

Hey man I'm sorta new to NC, about two months I've been here. And I've tried going to a bunch of fields and even though they were all great places I've found that paintball central greensboro is the spot. That's where I was finding steady 5V5 games going. Still play there actually
mcnaughton22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 01:29 PM #3
jwhunsucker

Check out Wolverine Paintball in Hendersonville, NC. It is home to PWA and about 15/20 minutes from Asheville, we have regular practices/scrimmages. Lots of competition and fun. We currently host 2 D5 and 2 D4 teams and teams from other fields come out sometimes to practice with us too. Check out Paintballers With Attitude on Facebook. We currently play CFOA, GFOA and next year are looking to make the jump to MiLP as well.
jwhunsucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 05:32 PM #4
FrEnZy07

FrEnZy07 plays in the PSP
FrEnZy07 is an NCPA player
check out black ops paintball in fayetteville nc , best field in the region

Feedback!!
FrEnZy07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 11:00 AM #5
paintballpunk168
spaceballs the user title

paintballpunk168 plays in the USPL
paintballpunk168 plays in the PSP
paintballpunk168 supports Cereal Killerz 2
paintballpunk168 is playing at Living Legends III
Thanks guys! I think i'll check out Paintball central, wolverine and black ops to start off, definitly interested in trying to play around with some local comp and maybe hop on a team for future PSP events, anyone know of any tryouts coming up?
NINJA PAINTBALL AMERICA! F**K YEAH!
paintballpunk168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 12:26 PM #6
Twaltz628
newb for 8 yrs & counting

Annual Supporting Member
Twaltz628 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Twaltz628 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Twaltz628 supports Empire
I prefer Line of Fire over Wolverine if you stay in the Asheville area. This is only because when I went to wolverine (on a beautiful April Saturday) there were 6 people there...6! none of them old enough to drive.

However, The Asheville area doesn't get much action compared to central NC. If you're driving east from Asheville, There's Command decisions in Hickory, home of Fulda Gap big game. Haven't been able to try it yet so I don't know the speedball scene there. Then there's PBC in Greensboro, typically an all around great field. Keep going and the next area is the Raleigh area. Gotcha, Black river (Angier field), and Xtreme Kombat are always a good option for any type of play. Black Ops is good but I can't see it worth driving past the others since more than hour past the others.

I've played most of the NC fields from NOTG on the coast to LOF in Asheville (many I didn't mention since they aren't worth driving to if they weren't the closest to you), my favorite is Black River in Angier with PBC Greensboro a very close second. If you're staying in Asheville, LOF doesn't do much speedball and its very close quarters. But, There's always others to play with and I've never met so nice staff as at LOF. Wolverine is supposed to be better speedball but you have to go on the right day I guess. They also had a shop in a tool shed but their finally working on an actual building now.
I haven't had the chance to play out of state, but SC might have some great fields that are even closer than most of the ones in Central NC, keep that in mind.

Last edited by Twaltz628 : 07-24-2014 at 12:31 PM.
Twaltz628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 03:49 PM #7
Ripple1000

Ripple1000 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ripple1000 plays in the APPA D5 division
pbc greensboro is your best bet. Or try wolverine if you want to stay close to asheville
Ripple1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:08 PM #8
whitekidintheghetto
Axe + Cashews?

whitekidintheghetto plays in the PSP
whitekidintheghetto owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
whitekidintheghetto supports Team VICIOUS
whitekidintheghetto plays in the APPA D3 division
Come out to Black River paintball in Angier, it's about the same distance as black river with better competition. We are home to a D3 PSP team and a few winning local teams. We also have the updated bunkers and nice 4500 fills
Old 08-12-2014, 01:45 AM #9
KING_GEEDORAH

KING_GEEDORAH plays in the PSP
KING_GEEDORAH plays in the APPA D2 division
paintball central will have the best competiton. d1 psp team carolina collision plays at the greensboro and charlotte locations, plus a big mix of d3-d2 players
KING_GEEDORAH is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups