PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-11-2016, 07:59 PM #1
Misery

has been a member for 10 years
Criminal Records

So I was wondering if any of the pro guys or anyone who has played in Canada or Europe has had any problem with having a criminal record? I know some countries won't let you in if you have a record, and some it depends on the charges, so I thought I'd ask. I have 3 misdemeanors, no felonies, and get off paper at the end of the year and was wanting to play in the NXL but if I ever got the chance to play in Canada or the Millennium Series that'd be amazing. Has anyone dealt with this playing internationally? Have any of you guys been denied from going somewhere because of your criminal record?

Any insight would be appreciated, I was really surprised at how hard it is with just a misdemeanor on your record and I couldn't imagine if it were a felony. Hopefully the majority of you have been able to stay out of our ****ty criminal justice system but for those of you who haven't, do you have any info about leaving the country.
Advertisement
Old 05-12-2016, 12:33 AM #2
eforce
Factory PB

Annual Supporting Member
eforce is a Moderator
 has been a member for 10 years
eforce plays in the PSP
eforce is an NCPA player
Consult an attorney. Without knowing specifics, it's impossible to give you an answer that applies to your case.
Old 05-12-2016, 06:21 AM #3
99svt

Quote:
Originally Posted by eforce View Post
Consult an attorney. Without knowing specifics, it's impossible to give you an answer that applies to your case.
This
99svt is offline   Reply With Quote