Old 01-30-2017, 09:56 AM #1
Joshisanalligator
alligator catcher

Joshisanalligator owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Joshisanalligator has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Joshisanalligator has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Joshisanalligator supports Ninja Paintball
Petition to change NXL field dimensions

Hey guys, I have started a petition on change.org to change the dimensions of the NXL field from 150x120 to 180x100. The square footage of the field remains the same, but I believe there are several benefits to adopting these dimensions. The link is below, sign up if you agree with the points laid out in the petition, flame this post to hell if you don't

Change NXL field size to 180'x100'

After thorough discussions on PBNation, many players have come to the agreement that the field size for the NXL should be changed from 150'x120' to 180'x100'. We believe that these field dimensions will help facilitate a more balanced professional level, in addition to a more viewer friendly sport. By changing the field size, players will be able to take more aggressive break outs and will have to push the field harder in order to gain a superior angle over their opponents. We believe this will reduce the number of points where there are several immediate eliminations at the start of the point and the rest of the game is played on the back line. Allowing teams a better chance to make it to their primary bunkers alive should keep games more interesting by giving teams a chance to make an aggressive move. With more aggressive tactics, more players surviving to their primary bunkers, and less points played off the back line, paintball has the chance to develop into a much more "consumer-friendly" sport. It can be difficult to stay focused on point after point of teams locking down the field from the back line, and just like other professional sports that have made changes to their rules over the years to promote a more exciting game, paintball should take that chance as well. The desired end result is that we may be able to bring the sport of paintball into a more mainstream view.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2017-01-30 at 9.21.28 AM.png (483.1 KB, 18 views)
NJ Inquisition #69 (and High Inquisitor)
Former alligator catcher (live capture by hand)
Drinker of distilled fermented grain mash drinks
The Inquisition
Joshisanalligator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-30-2017, 04:10 PM #2
J. Stein

J. Stein is a Supporting Member
J. Stein is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
J. Stein plays in the PSP
J. Stein donated to help Peyton Trent
As a field owner, I vote no.
Especially not this close to the season.

Warzone Facebook
JeSSoP
Bay State Bandits

RIP Ronnie, Paul
J. Stein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 04:55 PM #3
LEX_BALLER 3

Annual Supporting Member
Teams will just carry more paint. The problem isnt the field its the paint. Want proof of that go look at the average millennium game time from this past season an the average nxl game time. NXLs are about 15-20 minutes longer in most cases. Simply because they are shooting much more paint. I was just watching matches from the past season over the weekend. Millennium games are so much more entertaining than the NXL.
LEX_BALLER 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 04:06 AM #4
ImpulseAbduction

has been a member for 10 years
Oh here we go... <--- This is my flame.. I'M not wasting my time on another argument like this.
GWC #174
PayPal Verified
-
Coaching PHOENIX EPIC
Always looking for new talent -- Actively recruiting
-
Bring Back 15 BPS please and True X Ball.
ImpulseAbduction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 09:50 AM #5
Throwdown_08
HASHASHIN

Annual Supporting Member
Throwdown_08 supports Team VICIOUS
Throwdown_08 plays in the APPA D4 division
Throwdown_08 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Yeah this literally the dumbest thing. If you want to make it more viewer friendly then we need to get rid of ramping. Semi allows more moves because some people literally dont have that skill. As an athlete, I do have the skill. So why should you, without the God given talent, be equal to my ability to 2 finger my gun on semi. 10.5 Semi allows for more moves and its harder to hold a zone.
2015 Bob Long G6r
CK FIGHT LIFE
Lumberjacks
RAMPING SUCKS!
Throwdown_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 09:51 AM #6
Throwdown_08
HASHASHIN

Annual Supporting Member
Throwdown_08 plays in the APPA D4 division
Throwdown_08 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX_BALLER 3 View Post
Teams will just carry more paint. The problem isnt the field its the paint. Want proof of that go look at the average millennium game time from this past season an the average nxl game time. NXLs are about 15-20 minutes longer in most cases. Simply because they are shooting much more paint. I was just watching matches from the past season over the weekend. Millennium games are so much more entertaining than the NXL.
I didn't think I would like the M500 format but it is cool. Much more aggressive and much more gun fighting.
2015 Bob Long G6r
CK FIGHT LIFE
Lumberjacks
RAMPING SUCKS!
Throwdown_08 is offline   Reply With Quote