Community Focus

Old 06-06-2015, 03:05 AM #1
XxbeastlyballerxX
are you gellin.?

Annual Supporting Member
XxbeastlyballerxX donated to help Peyton Trent
XxbeastlyballerxX supports Team VICIOUS
Big guy question

In the market for a new pack, used to only use nxe with a pack extender and never had any problems. Now it seems i cant find a pack that can fit comfortably even with my extender. I bought a empire pack and it fits but not without me worrying about it coming off. Anyone had a new pack recently that has been big and comfortable on you. With or without a pack extender. 300lbs and up only here guys. thanks.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-08-2015, 01:34 PM #2
maniacmatt73

Annual Supporting Member
maniacmatt73 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
maniacmatt73 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
maniacmatt73 is for the Gunfight
I just got a Bnkr pod pack, its one size fits all and it really is, it fits my 105lb friend all the way to me, im 350ish, its strapless which at first use is very nice and mine also came with 4 of the virtue pods, itll hold any pods from what i tried, the cheapo's up to lock lids. Id recommend it for everyone honestly, best pod pack ive ever bought.

edit: bnkr is bunker king paintball harness, not sure if it needed clarification or not.

WTB: crosman 3357
maniacmatt73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 06:32 AM #3
Bzump

Bzump is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bzump is a Professional paintball player
Bzump donated to help Peyton Trent
Listen i got the answer for you and anybody that knows me knows im big. I have a few NXE packs that were custom made for me by John and Ryan of NXE when we were sponsored by them. They fit perfect, but unfortunately they are too old and beat up. I had been bugging Max to make me a custom one and he said don't worry the new BK one will fit. I was doubtful, but i bought one in Cleveland and it fit great. I love it does not move at all. You might think not enough velcro is grabbing but it is. I am 300 plus. Played the whole event with it and t was great.
STR8KILLAS
Bzump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 08:46 AM #4
bdunbar52
Hometown Heroes

I also have the Bnkr Kings pack and really like it. I went from a NXE pack and tried everything to find the right pack. The BK fits really well and I don't ever feel like it is going to come off.
bdunbar52 is offline   Reply With Quote