Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-06-2011, 03:10 PM #1
srybabecondombroke

good pistol?

So I'm just getting into airsoft now, and I'm looking for a good pistol, all metal.
But I have a few questions. What's the difference between gas and CO2 pistols?
And why do only gas pistols have the blowback option? I don't want a spring loaded airsoft pistol, I would prefer a gas/ CO2. Any advice? I'm not looking to spend more than a hundred dollars if possible. And where could I get one

Cause you are the kind of guy who wants to get HIV early in life and regret making the decision to have sex with infected monkeys.- Shocker-V-Sport
srybabecondombroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-06-2011, 04:00 PM #2
MangoChutney
HAI IM A BAT!

I prefer green gas because it has silicone oil mixed with it, so it maintains your gun while you use it. C02 is great if you want more power to the gun but most may say they aren't as good as green gas pistols. There are blowback C02 guns, but like mentioned they aren't as good a quality as green gas.

If you have <$100 to spend I would suggest a Glock made by Bell, since they are identical copies to Tokyo Marui at only around $60. Or maybe someone on here will PM you with a pistol they have for sale. Then again it all depends on what you want, got any ideas of what type of pistol?
MangoChutney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:22 PM #3
srybabecondombroke

idk man lol. just an all metal pistol. (non revolver as cool as they are) butsomething like a glock or 9mm. as long as its realistic. where do i get green gas refills then? online? and do u have a site i could go to for the pistols?

Cause you are the kind of guy who wants to get HIV early in life and regret making the decision to have sex with infected monkeys.- Shocker-V-Sport
Old 04-06-2011, 05:35 PM #4
MangoChutney
HAI IM A BAT!

Don't just get 'an all metal pistol' because it might not be comfortable or suit your needs. You can buy a can of green gas online or at your local Airsoft store, they run about $10-$15. Saying a '9mm' doesn't help by the way, since there are literally thousands of guns that come in that caliber that can be an Airsoft gun.

Here are some good sites off the top of my head:
http://airsoftgi.com/
http://www.airsoftpost.com/
http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Home
MangoChutney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:36 PM #5
srybabecondombroke

alright thanks

Old 06-06-2014, 06:14 PM #6
JacobThompson

posting for pm
JacobThompson is offline   Reply With Quote