So who's coming? I will be there but a few minutes late
Vantraxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-08-2011, 02:08 PM #86
Vantraxel

Vantraxel owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Vantraxel is for the Gunfight
I have returned from splat fest and it was a good start to a new event, with some "team" support from teams this could be a really good game, it needs a date change, and some other tweaks but the objectives and ideas were all pretty solid and with some improvement will be a good game for years to come, so I killed it at the raffle and this is my loot I gave away about a 100$ in stuff including a jersey, some gloves and stuff to other players to try and spread the loot around

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 08-09-2011, 05:05 PM #87
TEAM_MOMMY

Talking Elite paintball productions & Splat Action

I want to start off by saying thank you to Ryan from Elite paintball productions and John from Splat Action for doing such a great job at Splat Fest 2011. The diligence these guys put into holding this event for players shined on and off the field. Our players reffed the event and had a blast watching south General V's North general battle to the bitter end to bring their teams home the win.
As a side line observer all that played seemed to be tiered as they pushed on through well thought out objectives and good story lines. gun battles and loot in hand they pushed forward to bring back heavy military ammo cases, gas cans, water barrels, gold bars and books containing their forces history. I had a blast and look forward to next years event!

Rose
TEAM_MOMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:28 PM #88
Viking85

I agree, it was a good event and I loved that there was a huge raffle at the end. I would consider attending this event again next year. I personally dont have a problem with it being so close to Supergame but if it is going to hurt the attendance maybe next year the date should be moved. Other than that I felt like the field size was big enough for you to flank around, and the refs did a good job directing the gameplay. I think Ryan did a great job and as always John is a great guy and is really helping paintball grow in Oregon.
Check Out Our Sponsors!
Diamond Hill Paintball Park
Warpaint International
Mountain view Paintball
War Machine Factory
Viking85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:32 PM #89
Viking85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantraxel View Post
I have returned from splat fest and it was a good start to a new event, with some "team" support from teams this could be a really good game, it needs a date change, and some other tweaks but the objectives and ideas were all pretty solid and with some improvement will be a good game for years to come, so I killed it at the raffle and this is my loot I gave away about a 100$ in stuff including a jersey, some gloves and stuff to other players to try and spread the loot around

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Give me a good deal on that phantom?
Check Out Our Sponsors!
Diamond Hill Paintball Park
Warpaint International
Mountain view Paintball
War Machine Factory
Viking85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:28 PM #90
Vantraxel

Vantraxel owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Vantraxel is for the Gunfight
nah the phantom is what i wanted most... I didn't have a pump gun, and now I do :-)
Old 08-10-2011, 11:50 AM #91
Kilts

Thank you Ryan for putting on Splatfest this year. It was two days of running up and down the hills at Splataction. The game was well thought out with storyline and objectives. It was a different style of play where you had to complete objectives to advance to the next objectives. This was my first attempt at being a general for a game. I have to say that I learned a lot. I knew I was up against tough competition with Spike. I figured it just gave me more to learn. When the weekend was done I had fun. I learned some stuff. Everyone I talked to throughout the two days were having fun. I got to meet new players and see familiar faces.

The highlight of the weekend goes to the reffing staff. I know you cant be everywhere, but from what I saw you Ladies and gentlemen were trying. Thank you.

Ryan, Thank you for providing me the opportunity to be a general. I think you have an opportunity to make something good with this game. Keep up the hard work and the excellent planning on your games.

Spike you sir are great general and player. You made it fun and frustrating at the same time.

Thank you to all the players that supported me on the yellow team. I know it was a tough weekend but thanks for sticking with me.

Congratulations to Red team for the victory. Well played.
Kilts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:13 AM #92
xxxSPIKExxx
Oregon Legacy

xxxSPIKExxx owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
xxxSPIKExxx supports Sherwood Forest
xxxSPIKExxx supports our troops
xxxSPIKExxx supports Pev's Paintball
xxxSPIKExxx plays in the APPA D5 division
xxxSPIKExxx is attending Decay of Nations VI
First off my hat go off to Kilts and his Southern players,yes it was a hard fought battle for the win and im glad that North side stop the south from rising again. Kilts I had a super awsome weekend playing against you and your players.I tryed to help you anyway I could to make sure all players involed were having a great time and I do belive the both of us made that happen.

Reffing...Team Newbreed you guys and gals did a great job all weekend long and made sure we were all having fun at the same time.

Ryan wow i have to say this was a whole different way to general for me but i was still able to pull it off with the red players helping me as well. I really liked how you had us do one mission at a time complete it and then get next one that was fun.

John...Man I love this field i havent got to play the lower section sence back in 07 sppl days. Thanks for hosting this event it was awesome sir.

B-dub...Dude the paint was sick as hell,shoot perfectly all weekend long.

Last but certainly not least HUGE thanks to all the red players that played for me at this event i couldnt have done it with out you. Saterday we rocked it by sending small groups out and sticking to the plan and Sunday...well hell sunday was just super sweet we ran as a huge force and kill it all day long and never lost a mission. Thanks again hope to see some if not all of you again at the next one.

I will be back to defend my title so who with me?....Better qustion who's going to try and take my title lol ???...
WCPS www.weatcoastpbseries.com - Warpaint INT www.facebook.com/warpaint.int
ArtPlus Signs www.facebook.com/artplus.signs - OMEN 5150 Tattoo www.facebook.com/omen.garcia
xxxSPIKExxx is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups