Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-09-2011, 03:29 AM #64
aaron20_

I'll be there with 2 others! Going to get registered tomorrow! This will be my first time at this field but Ive been playing paintball since around 1999 or 2000. This should be fun!!!
aaron20_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-09-2011, 06:07 PM #65
DozerLVL

Anybody coming by Coos Bay? Would love to go, just not mobile. . .
CCI PHANTOM PRAYER: Our Phather, who art in Oregon, hallowed be thy name. The game shall be won, by your perfect gun in the woods as it is indoors. Give us this day our Nelson valvetrains, and forgive us our autotriggering, as we forgive those who autotrigger against us. And lead us not into semiautos, but deliver us from electros. For thine is the 12 gram, the 10 round tube, and the pump action, for ever and ever. Amen.
DozerLVL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:28 AM #66
elitepaintballEVENTS

elitepaintballEVENTS is playing at Living Legends V
elitepaintballEVENTS owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
elitepaintballEVENTS posts videos on PbNation
elitepaintballEVENTS has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
elitepaintballEVENTS has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
*** General for event Announced****

Ok gentleman due to a late drop out of our second general(work related) , im posting our 1 soild General and his open challege to anyone that feels up for the challenge. So without further ado, pleased to announce Spike, the capt for team NewBreed as a general. Here is a little bio on spike written by himself.....

My name is Donnie "Spike" McFarlin and im 32yrs old with 4 boys 2 of witch also play paintball. I have been playing paintball sence 2002 and have played almost every format out there like SPPL,SuperGame,T.A.W. and many other smaller events like warpaint's Black Hawk Down series,almost all the S&F Paintball events,HellFish and Operators events in bend, Honorbond in ontario.I have also traveled to many out of state events as well.I have played many T.A.W. events in oroville california as well as all the Travis Air Forse Base event befor the stop letting us play on base.I have played with many teams in the last years helping them out when they were short on players.I recently left my Scenario Team Walkons of 6yrs old and started my own team ..Team NewBreed. I have about 9 general events under my belt and trust me I know how to win,I have even generaled a few events agaisnt my Brother,Wife,and even ex-fellow team Captain Shrek. As for traveld events I have played all over Washington, Oregon, California, Utah,and Nevada. I have already played 5 out of state events this year and have atleast 6 more to go so yes I do my part in the paintball world lol.

So there it is gentleman.....Spike will also be posting his challenge in his own words in his own thread. Whos up for the challenge????
elitepaintballEVENTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:34 AM #67
xxxSPIKExxx
NW Expendable

Annual Supporting Member
xxxSPIKExxx owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
xxxSPIKExxx supports Sherwood Forest
xxxSPIKExxx supports our troops
xxxSPIKExxx supports Pev's Paintball
xxxSPIKExxx is attending Decay of Nations VI
Couldnt have said it better myself and yes I will have a little write up challage up by tommorow evening fellow ballers...
WCPS www.weatcoastpbseries.com - Warpaint INT www.facebook.com/warpaint.int
ArtPlus Signs www.facebook.com/artplus.signs - OMEN 5150 Tattoo www.facebook.com/omen.garcia
xxxSPIKExxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:10 AM #68
elitepaintballEVENTS

**********SPONSOR UPDATE**********

Pleased to announce another sponsor , Zephyr Paintball Online. Zephyr is your one stop shop online store. They carry all the brands your looking for, take a look. Thanks again guys for your support of paintball in the NW.

Ryan
Old 07-15-2011, 10:55 AM #69
Kilts OKC

Ryan can you check your pm's over at OKC website please. Thank you.
Kilts OKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:10 PM #70
elitepaintballEVENTS

Ok Gentleman, I believe i have found a GREAT person for the role of the other general. Just finalizing a few last details and i will post his name and bio shorty. This will be a great fight/test for both sides.

Ryan
Old 07-15-2011, 11:44 PM #71
xxxSPIKExxx
NW Expendable

Annual Supporting Member
Hmmm....who is thie person? cant wait to here who it is.
ArtPlus Signs www.facebook.com/artplus.signs - OMEN 5150 Tattoo www.facebook.com/omen.garcia
Old 07-16-2011, 11:54 AM #72
Eddie9195
AKA scphantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitepaintballEVENTS View Post
Ok Gentleman, I believe i have found a GREAT person for the role of the other general.
Yes you do. He will be great. I only wish I could roll in and support him.

www.okcompanypaintball.com
Eddie9195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:55 PM #73
elitepaintballEVENTS

****** General announced*****
Ok Gentlemen, So the our other general will be ...... Drew “Kilts” Holm

Here is his BIO and Paintball background...

I have been playing paintball since high school. I have played from east coast to west coast.With some time in the midwest thrown in for fun. For the past 2 years I have had the fortune of getting to play in the northwest. Since in Oregon ive had the honor of getting to be a part of OKC. This has given me alot of knowledge and skills needed for this role. I must say however although some of my teammates may attend this is not a team outing, as it was too late of notice for my brotherhood to commit. I have experienced all types and sizes of games. From SG to T.A.W. to the local games hosted at OKC mountain, the swamp, even the old Hit N’ Run field.. This has given me the skills needed to lead my men. I am confindent in my ability to lead and take on the role of General. I look forward to a great weekend of throwing paint and some epic battles from Spike.

So there it is Gentleman, i am excited to see the results of this one. I think these two will provide some great leadership, and some tough battles for one another. Hope all agree

Ryan
Old 07-17-2011, 12:34 AM #74
Eddie9195
AKA scphantom

Drew is an awesome person and paintball player.....I really wish I was going to be in town to support him for this game.

It will be a fun weekend for sure.

www.okcompanypaintball.com
Eddie9195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 02:01 PM #75
Kilts

Thank you Ryan for the great Intro. Thank you Eddie for the support. I look forward to a great weekend of paint.
Kilts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 12:29 AM #76
elitepaintballEVENTS

*********Sponsor update***********

Ok Gentleman, here is a late but GREAT sponsor added to the list.... Bazooka Boy Customs. Now for those of you who might not know who this is, Bazooka Boy Customs is known from east coast to west coast for some of the best Anno work around(look him up on here if you wanna see his works of beauty). Hes been around awhile and is back after taking a little break. Blake will have a booth at the event as well. So if anyone wants or has been thinking about some new colors for their gun, make sure and bring it by his booth and let him give you a quote and get on his schedule. Also some lucky winner will win a complete anno job for their gun. Thanks again Bazooka Boy Customs
Old 07-25-2011, 12:36 PM #77
Kilts

Ok everyone. Our producer is working hard to get these sponsors. Lets show them why it's worth their time to sponsor games in the Northwest. This is going to be a great game. The producer has a lot of great things planned.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:35 PM #78
xxxSPIKExxx
NW Expendable

Annual Supporting Member
I agree with you kilts, come on guys only 2 weekends away who showing up to play? I know both Kilts and I will have a blast and we will both do are best to make sure you all do to.
Old 07-29-2011, 04:48 PM #79
Kilts

Time is running out to get pre-registered folks. Pre-reg ends Aug 1st. Come join us for fun, prizes and challanges.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:43 PM #80
super_stanchy
the man with no plan

Annual Supporting Member
super_stanchy works for a Paintball manufacturer
super_stanchy plays in the PSP
super_stanchy supports Bob Gurnsey
im ready to see everybody!

i just got a killer phantom to give away

everybody needs to come out!
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 04:10 AM #81
elitepaintballEVENTS

**********Announcement**********

Proud and honored to announce that Mafia Air, will be comming with their mobile unit, and their GREAT air supply setup. Many of you know the high quality setup they have, and this will be a nice bonus for all players
Old 07-31-2011, 01:31 PM #82
xxxSPIKExxx
NW Expendable

Annual Supporting Member
Sweet deal they do provide the best air around and you always get 4500psi all day long ALWAYS lol. See every on friday.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:25 AM #83
elitepaintballEVENTS

Well Gentleman, the time is near. I will be heading out to the field tomorrow a.m., to set up and stay the night. This will be my last post before the event, so i hope to see many new and old faces. This will be a great time and a sweet raffle, not to mention the night of camping So what side will win, Spike or Kilts? Come out and support your choice.

Ryan - Elite Paintball Productions
Old 08-05-2011, 11:06 AM #84
doc97301
Doc Abbott

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitepaintballEVENTS View Post
*** General for event Announced****

Ok gentleman due to a late drop out of our second general(work related) , im posting our 1 soild General and his open challege to anyone that feels up for the challenge. So without further ado, pleased to announce Spike, the capt for team NewBreed as a general. Here is a little bio on spike written by himself.....

My name is Donnie "Spike" McFarlin and im 32yrs old with 4 boys 2 of witch also play paintball. I have been playing paintball sence 2002 and have played almost every format out there like SPPL,SuperGame,T.A.W. and many other smaller events like warpaint's Black Hawk Down series,almost all the S&F Paintball events,HellFish and Operators events in bend, Honorbond in ontario.I have also traveled to many out of state events as well.I have played many T.A.W. events in oroville california as well as all the Travis Air Forse Base event befor the stop letting us play on base.I have played with many teams in the last years helping them out when they were short on players.I recently left my Scenario Team Walkons of 6yrs old and started my own team ..Team NewBreed. I have about 9 general events under my belt and trust me I know how to win,I have even generaled a few events agaisnt my Brother,Wife,and even ex-fellow team Captain Shrek. As for traveld events I have played all over Washington, Oregon, California, Utah,and Nevada. I have already played 5 out of state events this year and have atleast 6 more to go so yes I do my part in the paintball world lol.

So there it is gentleman.....Spike will also be posting his challenge in his own words in his own thread. Whos up for the challenge????
There is a correction to this post. Spike is a great guy but he is not the capt. on team NewBreed, in fact Spike is no longer a member of NewBreed (his choice to leave) and Spike should have addressed this when he read this. Please don't take this wrong, like I said Spike is a great guy but we just needed to clear the air so there is no deception. Thanks and see you all there.
doc97301 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups