Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-03-2011, 08:19 PM #1
empire08

loaders

so i have a halo right now with the sound activation and i hate it...it never feeds when i need it to and it feeds really slow when its actually feeding...i really like the dye rotor...what ur input on the rotor and any other decent hopper that i could bye
Advertisement
Old 04-03-2011, 08:33 PM #2
Ankyth

I haven't tried the prophecy but i dont like loaders that are sound activated. Now the rotor is in my opinion the best leader. It has good looks, maintenance is really easy since it dosent use tools, uses 3 AA batteries wich are cheaper than 9v and the performance is amazing, i have yet to get a ball break inside the loader, i have yet to chop a ball, its like a Tonka, you can wet it, u can drop it and its going work perfectly
Ankyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:40 PM #3
406 Little Man
Justin Manson

406 Little Man plays in the PSP
406 Little Man supports Team VICIOUS
406 Little Man supports DLX Technology
Both hoppers work fine. Some people on the team use the prophecy but most of us use rotors. It really what you think you will like best.
Pittsburgh All American Heroes #4
406 Little Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:27 PM #4
tnguyen600
Saigon Samurai

I'm had originally purchased in invert too. It was fine until a ball broke inside the hopper. It was a ***** to clean. My bro-in law got a rotor and showed me how easy it was to maintain and dismantle.

Needless to say, my invert too sits in the corner of my room and a rotor now replaces it. I'm not saying get a rotor...I'm saying get a hopper that can easily be taken apart if need be without tools. Makes life easier.

On another note..I'd never pay retail for a rotor. Look at the buy and sell board; you can usually pick one up for about $100 if not less.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:15 AM #5
AaronGPB

AaronGPB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
AaronGPB supports Pev's Paintball
AaronGPB has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I have a rotor, a prophecy, and a B2. I had problems with the Halo at the beginning, but then I played with the settings (sound activation down, speed up) and it was working like a dream. I got a rotor because after a few years my Halo shell finally died after numerous cracks. The rotor is GREAT but it isn't well balanced when compared to a Prophecy. The prophecy has that great, balanced feel of the other halos, while having some of the better features of other loaders. I got the prophecy because my team uses them and many love it. I like both of the loaders, and have no biased opinion, but I would say that for the average player, the rotor is the way to go.
AaronGPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:47 AM #6
colten123
Detroit Action

colten123 plays in the PSP
colten123 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
colten123 plays in the APPA D5 division
get a rotor, and never have to worry about any kind of hopper issue, ever

Detroit Action/Alpha Dogs

originally posted by R3L: Just scream "Hail Satan" While Bunkering a Priest.

46% of teens engage in pre-marital sex. 89% drink before the age of 21. Put this in your sig if you think that pandas are the chillest animal alive
colten123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:57 PM #7
jelloeatsbullets
J IE IL IL 0

DYD ROTOR is the way to go. A very balanced hopped. And if you want to play in fashion this is.the hopped for you.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:30 PM #8
Mr.Jenkins
Little white flowers...

Mr.Jenkins owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Mr.Jenkins has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by jelloeatsbullets View Post
DYD ROTOR is the way to go. A very balanced hopped. And if you want to play in fashion this is.the hopped for you.
You're reccomending a hopper based solely on how balanced it feels and your opinion on how "in fashion" it is?
For the OP, don't listen to posts like the one above. Try and test the loaders for yourself, and see which one you like better. I personally like the prophecy better, but it's because of more than how "in fashion" it is. I also certainly won't try to force that opinion on others.

IntenseImage-"Please for the love of god dont get a luxe"

RussianLegionTimi- "my kid will shoot a phantom, and if he fires more than 50 rounds a day he will get the belt."
Mr.Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:54 PM #9
empire08

thanks for the input everyone
Old 04-12-2011, 06:05 PM #10
S-mart

get a rotor it pays for it self with the batteries you save iv changed mine for the first time this last week after a year of use. they dont even have a problem with reballs best loader iv ever used
S-mart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 06:26 PM #11
Gangstalicious
I play paintball

Gangstalicious is for the Gunfight
Gangstalicious supports Sherwood Forest
Gangstalicious posts videos on PbNation
Gangstalicious has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-mart View Post
get a rotor it pays for it self with the batteries you save iv changed mine for the first time this last week after a year of use. they dont even have a problem with reballs best loader iv ever used
this.
and when I had my halo too, i always got hit on the hopper(like 3-4 times per day) since ive had the rotor, ive only gotten hit in the lid when its open. plus its more streamlined to maybe get a wierd bounce if you get shot at an angle, over the halo too where if you got shot anywhere form any angle, it would always break. the rotor is extremely easy to clean with tool-less dissasembly. ive litteraly seen someone break a ball in their rotor, strip it down, on the field, wipe it off, put it back together, and continue playing. otherwise, if you break a ball in your halo, you'll have to take it off and use a pod over your feedneck. So, I would say get the rotor, definately. hope this helped.
Gangstalicious is offline   Reply With Quote