p8ntcheck45 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
p8ntcheck45 is a Professional paintball player
p8ntcheck45 is a Paintball photographer
p8ntcheck45 works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo_Kyle View Post
lol this cracks me up right here...

it was 3v1, our guy in the corner you had one in our tower and carwash. If your carwash guy wasnt such a ***** and hesitated for 20 seconds, our corner wouldnt of wrapped and shot him. This would make it a 1v2 now, as your guy who tried to trade stopped and never shot once. Obviously a lot of you on the sideline missed that. While wrapped, he shot your other guy standing in our back center. This guy then starts *****ing to refs, raises his gun, shoots our guy in the pack, then our guy just walks off. Your final guy, painted up and all, hands the flag off to your "clean" player, who has hits on his head when he hangs it. So congrats, you rolled us with two dirty *** players, then we 6-0'd you out.

Maybe if you weren't a bunch of HK fanboys, you wouldn't be dirty *** players.

Now here's the good part, after these guys get this "bad call" they proceed to walk by our bags for the next 30 minutes in between games kicking sand into our gear like five year olds. Running your mouth to our players, before, after, and during the games. We didn't do **** to deserve that kind of treatment. We don't play this sport for money, get real there is no money, its for the love of the game. SO stop being such ****ing poor sports and tape up your vaginas. I've never played a bigger group of clowns in my life.

If you really deserved to beat us, you would of won that game when you had 5 alive vs 2 and blew it.

It's a bummer more teams can't be like BAG, and Minions. Real class. Minions came out all the way from PA, and even after finals, were all smiling shaking our hands telling us how fun the match was. (keep in mind they lossed a 2v6 and had a lot more right to be upset then you guys) That's real class, you retards should take notes then maybe, just maybe, you might win a National someday.

Keep on keepin on giving paintball a bad name with you and the rest of the HK fanboys.

oh and since this thread went in another direction........

[IM]]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t98/jewshoes/umadlol.png[/IMG]
YEAH!
p8ntcheck45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-04-2011, 08:31 PM #44
monkeyballer099639
monkeyballer

Annual Supporting Member
monkeyballer099639 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
monkeyballer099639 plays in the APPA D4 division
monkeyballer099639 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopresearch View Post
It's was awesome getting to know some of the new teams in D4. The Hawaiian team with hello kitty jerseys were super nice .
That's the Centermass team. Had the opportunity to play against them in prelims. We had a confusion on the field where everyone was playing still even after the refs aad called the game for time. In the end, we all shook hands, and wished each other luck. These are the kind of guys we need in paintball. So glad I got to play against a team like that and the others in D4.

Sometimes, stuff happens in paintball. In the end, all you can do is bounce back and get it next time. What's done is done. I know I have had my fair share of complaints about referees, other players, and everything else in paintball as well as other sports. All anyone can do is bring it up to the officials following the proper conduct, find a resolution, and then get back out there and play.

Evolution Sports
Zombie Unicorn Attack
monkeyballer099639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 01:09 AM #45
MrSk8nPaint
Studder

MrSk8nPaint plays in the PSP
MrSk8nPaint plays in the APPA D1 division
What I have gathered here is as the following.
I learned there are power plays in paintball which is something new. I learned that kids wearing all HK stuff still suck as they always have. And I have also learned that kicking sand in gear bags after you think that you guys got cheated out of a game after getting 6-0'd, makes you really tough.

Pack up your stuff, go home, and cry in your pillow
HKArmy
APX
MrSk8nPaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 02:24 AM #46
leeninwit1shot
just like to shoot with 1

leeninwit1shot owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
leeninwit1shot owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
rabble rabble, we need J money to come in... haha

oh and hey small tip, If you are gonna cheat... CHEAT BETTER! WIPE MORE!

at least then you did your best to get rid of old hits...

BTA
leeninwit1shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 02:40 AM #47
Black Pat
TakeThereLife.Soul.Bhole.

Black Pat plays in the USPL
Black Pat plays in the PSP
Black Pat plays in the APPA D2 division
Black Pat has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo_Kyle View Post

It's a bummer more teams can't be like BAG, and Minions. Real class. Minions came out all the way from PA, and even after finals, were all smiling shaking our hands telling us how fun the match was. (keep in mind they lossed a 2v6 and had a lot more right to be upset then you guys) That's real class.

[IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t98/jewshoes/umadlol.png[IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopresearch View Post

I just wanted to say I was really impressed with Minions, Bag and H8 Factory. Those guys gave use some really hard fought battles and then shook our hands afterwards. Small stuff like that is really important for our sport. I really wish the NPPL did hand shakes. I met a lot of cool folks at HB. It's was awesome getting to know some of the new teams in D4. The Hawaiian team with hello kitty jerseys were super nice. I had fun talking to the U Michigan team. Cool guys and one of them had a really cool sister that was showing support. Thank you for a great weekend. I love paintball.
Thank you we honestly appreciate that a lot haha we had a great time and hopefully we play you guys again in the future you and your guys are def a class act and played a great tournament you guys def know how to lock **** down when it hits the fan we just could not get past your cross haha trust me we will be working on that see you at another event i am sure.
congrats on 1st
Old 04-05-2011, 03:00 AM #48
paintballer37991
DedicationMakesGreatness

paintballer37991 is a Supporting Member
paintballer37991 is BST Legit
paintballer37991 plays in the PSP
First of all I was on Proper Army for HB. We were on the field at the scheduled time chronoed and ready to go and the other team was not "ready" yet. We were told to wait until they were ready to play our game. They should have been disqualified or minimum forfeited the first game. I've never seen or heard of that before. Then the first game we are 3 on 1 and the last guy gets bunkered and turns on him and some how trades. Our player was shot in the back so he obviously turned and shot him afterward.Our flag runner thought he was hit and asked for a paint check and was called clean, so why would he not continue to play? Then he hung the flag with a hit on the inside top of his goggles, where he was checked and called clean, and got a 2 for 1. Our other alive player was not hit and the flag runner was called clean 30 seconds earlier before the hang. It was VERY bad reffing. They won the second game of a 2 out of 3. I would never kick or throw sand in another players gear or anything like that. I dont even know where that teams staging area was so thats kind of ridiculous to say. The reffing the first game was horrible and I'm sure many many more will agree.
paintballer37991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:49 AM #49
ADBromeo
- Lousy Heroes -

ADBromeo is a Professional paintball player
ADBromeo plays in the PSP
ADBromeo donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballer37991 View Post
First of all I was on Proper Army for HB. We were on the field at the scheduled time chronoed and ready to go and the other team was not "ready" yet. We were told to wait until they were ready to play our game. They should have been disqualified or minimum forfeited the first game. I've never seen or heard of that before. Then the first game we are 3 on 1 and the last guy gets bunkered and turns on him and some how trades. Our player was shot in the back so he obviously turned and shot him afterward.Our flag runner thought he was hit and asked for a paint check and was called clean, so why would he not continue to play? Then he hung the flag with a hit on the inside top of his goggles, where he was checked and called clean, and got a 2 for 1. Our other alive player was not hit and the flag runner was called clean 30 seconds earlier before the hang. It was VERY bad reffing. They won the second game of a 2 out of 3. I would never kick or throw sand in another players gear or anything like that. I dont even know where that teams staging area was so thats kind of ridiculous to say. The reffing the first game was horrible and I'm sure many many more will agree.
Just because a ref called you clean does not mean you were not hit.
ADBromeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:56 AM #50
Dyllan

Dyllan plays in the PSP
I'm taking babykiller's advice. This is dumb and pointless.

Last edited by Dyllan : 04-05-2011 at 01:37 PM.
Dyllan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 11:23 AM #51
babykiller
I like simple j

cheating

GAME OVER....complaining, responding and chatting is not going to change anything. I would highly suggest anyone on DBS not respond anymore and not even view this dumb thread.

If the other team has complaints they need to take it up with NPPL.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:02 PM #52
Exzist
Golder

Exzist plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballer37991 View Post
Our flag runner thought he was hit and asked for a paint check and was called clean, so why would he not continue to play? Then he hung the flag with a hit on the inside top of his goggles, where he was checked and called clean, and got a 2 for 1. Our other alive player was not hit and the flag runner was called clean 30 seconds earlier before the hang.
Something about this seems wrong. In years past I have seen flag carriers ask for paint checks and get denied by refs because they were carrying the flag.

But, like already said, just because you were called 'clean' by a ref doesn't mean they checked real thoroughly; which must be why they take more time checking players at the end when someone hangs a flag...

And if your teammates were kicking dirt in peoples gear bags that is a low-down shady move!
Old 04-05-2011, 05:17 PM #53
paintballer37991
DedicationMakesGreatness

paintballer37991 is a Supporting Member
paintballer37991 is BST Legit
paintballer37991 plays in the PSP
Like I said I would never kick sand into somebody else's gear like a 6 year old. I don't even know where their staging area was. Plain and simple there was horrible reffing on that field and I'm sure many others will vouch for that. I would have liked to keep playing them. We had some good games.
paintballer37991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:31 AM #54
NYEric

This is so entertaining, really! Send complaints to nppl, or play another league.
NYEric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:47 AM #55
KMA

KMA is a founding member
KMA supports DLX Technology
To the OP: you shouldn't have even started this thread...
╚╝╚╩╩═╩╩╝╚
R&M Paintball - Headrush - BlackSheep
100% Positive Feedback
KMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:30 AM #56
Naut
T M G

Naut plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barber View Post
I have never cheated. Death before dishonor.
(<forgot this chris)
- Virsix|Apparel - PM me to get a Kwiky rotor speedfeed!
***RaT-PacK***
Naut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 02:23 PM #57
craziazn1469

if your gearbags weren't in a paddocks i might've jumped over them in a hurry and accidentally gotten sand in there
not intentional! <3
You know you're a true badass when you have to wait on a ride from your mother"
[center]BookFace
craziazn1469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 03:58 AM #58
haynboy8223
Fear is only an illusion!

Annual Supporting Member
haynboy8223 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
haynboy8223 is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyballer099639 View Post
That's the Centermass team. Had the opportunity to play against them in prelims. We had a confusion on the field where everyone was playing still even after the refs aad called the game for time. In the end, we all shook hands, and wished each other luck. These are the kind of guys we need in paintball. So glad I got to play against a team like that and the others in D4.
Thanks Monkeyballer Yes the game didnt finish well for both side's but in the end where all here to play paintball and not cry about the little things. I felt privileged to play Vanguard Factory, SX, RIT Tigers, Royals, Good for Nothing II and all of the other D4 teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopresearch
The Hawaiian team with hello kitty jerseys were super nice.
poopresearch: Thanks man it was great having a convo with a fellow baller. By far one of the coolest guys there!!!
●●NPPL D4 2011 Huntington Beach 2nd place●● NPPL D4 2011 Chicago Open 1st place●● NPPL D4 2011 Las Vegas 1st place●●
haynboy8223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:32 AM #59
big sexy fat man
Be the best

big sexy fat man is BST Trusted
big sexy fat man plays in the PSP
big sexy fat man plays in the APPA D3 division
big sexy fat man has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeballa31291 View Post
oh in that case

This literally made me LOL!

New Feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/feedbackdeta...167982&u=26258

Robin Lee Matteson - I couldn't have asked for a better father nor best friend.
big sexy fat man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:42 AM #60
mma831

hahah
mma831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:37 AM #61
Dyllan

Dyllan plays in the PSP

Just found this humorous. This is the incident that you were complaining about. Looks like you got shot by your own team before you even bunkered me. Whoops.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:57 AM #62
KMA

KMA is a founding member
KMA supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyllan View Post
Just found this humorous. This is the incident that you were complaining about. Looks like you got shot by your own team before you even bunkered me. Whoops.
Doh!
╚╝╚╩╩═╩╩╝╚
R&M Paintball - Headrush - BlackSheep
100% Positive Feedback
KMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:11 AM #63
Andocommando
Honey Badger don't care

Andocommando plays in the PSP
Andocommando plays in the APPA D3 division
OOooooOOOOooOOOOoooOOO