PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-05-2011, 12:42 AM #22
MrSk8nPaint
Studder

MrSk8nPaint plays in the PSP
MrSk8nPaint plays in the APPA D1 division
The night games were not a big deal... Here's some advice, take out your dark lense, and put in a clear one. Problem solved.

Also, it was the first event of the year plus we only had 3 fields, cut the nppl a little slack for running a bit behind schedule. They were trying to get everyone of the 30 teams in D3 going on schedule, which is a little hard to do. I am actually surprised they were only that far behind, with thirty teams in your division I would expect them to go even farther behind. I bet you that if you weren't *****ing about the extra 2 hours you were “sitting around" (by the way, whoop-dee-doo) then you would be *****ing about being too tired because the games are coming too quickly.

IMO you should go back to Hawaii, and stick to scenario ball.
HKArmy
APX
MrSk8nPaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 01:23 AM #23
jamest91

jamest91 helped look for balloons
jamest91 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jamest91 is for the Gunfight
jamest91 supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSk8nPaint View Post
The night games were not a big deal... Here's some advice, take out your dark lense, and put in a clear one. Problem solved.

Also, it was the first event of the year plus we only had 3 fields, cut the nppl a little slack for running a bit behind schedule. They were trying to get everyone of the 30 teams in D3 going on schedule, which is a little hard to do. I am actually surprised they were only that far behind, with thirty teams in your division I would expect them to go even farther behind. I bet you that if you weren't *****ing about the extra 2 hours you were “sitting around" (by the way, whoop-dee-doo) then you would be *****ing about being too tired because the games are coming too quickly.

you obviously didnt play on field 3 (with a clear lens might i add) at about 7:15pm.

and after looking at the schedule i figured out why the nppl was falling sooo far behind. they didnt have any time in between the games. if they had added an extra 2 minutes or so between game times to accomodate the teams walking on/off the field it may have kept the schedule more on track.

all in all, was a good event though
Old 04-05-2011, 02:54 AM #24
SUKEBEinc
CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSk8nPaint View Post

I did put on a clear lens, problem still there. Cant fix playing in the dark unless you put lights. Field 2 was awesome. Lights brighter than the actual sun during the day. I have no problem about games coming quick, isnt that how sunday is anyway?
And about your opinion wise ***, ive never played a day of scenario ball.
SUKEBEinc is offline   Reply With Quote